Introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
kimmeygirl
Settled in Forks

Heyy everyone!!!

Post by kimmeygirl »

Hi guys!!!
I'm brand new to the lexicon. I joined right when the message boards went down which was very disappointing because I wanted to post right then! I'm super excited to talk to everyone because even though I know a lot of people that like the Twilight books, they don't like them anywhere near as much as me. So even though I wanted to have really detailed discussions about twilight stuff there was no one to talk to. :cry:
My name is Kim. So that pretty much explains my screen name. haha. If you are responding to one of my posts or something you can just call me Kim. I started reading Twilight because all of a sudden I started reading tons of books this summer. My friend Isabelle told me to read Twilight two years ago, but I never did because I HATED vampires. I was bored one day in July so I bought Twilight and I could not put it down. I finished Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse in about two days and I almost died waiting for Breaking Dawn which I loved :D. My favorite would have to be Twilight because I love reading about Edward and Bella meeting. My favorite character is definitely Edward because he loves Bella so much and he is sexy. I also like Emmett because he is so funny and goofy. Some of my hobbies are playing competitive softball, reading, drawing, and messing around on Adobe Photoshop. I am in the process of making my avatar and signature right now on photoshop :D I have lived in Nevada my whole life and I hate it lol. I want to move somewhere like Portland, Oregon or somewhere in northern California. I am a teen. My mom won't let me say my age :roll: Well this is getting sort of long and I have to go to bed so I'll stop talking now ;)
ltxc
Wandering Through Town

Re: Heyy everyone!!!

Post by ltxc »

Hi Kim! I'm Sophie! =)
My friend lives in Nevada! She moved there the beginning of this summer to live with her dad. =(
Wow! I wish I knew how to use photoshop! I remember I downloaded a trial once and didn't know how to use it. At all. Hahaha.
Anyways, nice meeting you! =)
|:|:|:avatar credits:|:|:| drunk_machine & sarahdoesdesign
Feathers
Lusting for Blood

Post by Feathers »

Hey! Welcome back to the Lexicon! I'm Ren, and if you need anything or have any questions, or just want to chat in general, feel free to send me a PM. I'm friendly!

See you around~

<3 Ren
She used to be human, and then it changed. How did she die? Why did she meet James? One couple’s unlikely love story is another person’s untimely tragedy. Ashes
Ren's newest story!
Elizabeth
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Elizabeth »

Welcome back to the Lex! See you around the forums, if you wanna chat send me a message!
~Elizabeth (formerly known as RealGirls Like Fast Cars)
Team Edward:
Because...
pianists are good with their fingers
some of the hottest kisses are closed mouth
once you go vamp you never go back
darkrider
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by darkrider »

Welcome all!!! Let's all sit back and enjoy the new and beautifully improved TL! Feel free to PM me if you want to chit chat, I'm quite friendly!

<3

-dark
My twinnie and my fav twi guy=meteor
Randomness Reggie! BACK in...dark?
Emmett's Demolition Crew:Trainee
Team Edmartt! <<for the clueless, edward+emmett
wishingiwasbella
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by wishingiwasbella »

Welcome back! It's awesome to have a new Lex, My name is Leah PM me anytime. I don't bite I promise :-) Hope to see you around the boards!!!
Venecettia
Playing the Stockmarket with Alice

Post by Venecettia »

Hi! Welcome to the Lexicon, I'm Venecettia.