Glad to be back in Town!

Introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
ibelievealice
Settled in Forks
Location: in my Porshe driving around Seattle looking for the mall!

Glad to be back in Town!

Post by ibelievealice »

How did you pick your screen name? It was the last one I had here, but I picked it because.....yes, I believe alice!

How did you come to read Twilight and which book is your favorite? Um, I was on the HP website and saw an article in which they were calling SM the next JK, so I was curious and after talking to a bunch of gushing teens at the bookstore, I bought it and that was all it took for me to get sucked in!

Who do you like best: Edward, Bella, or Jacob? Edward, and Jacob is really close right after Edward.

Who is your favorite minor character? screen name....Alice. I just love her!

What are your hobbies? reading, scrapbooking, my kids, and anything I find interesting.

Where are you from (general area like Montana, not exact town!) Michigan

How old are you? (In general, like teen, 20's, 30's, 40's etc) 30's

Anything else you would like to share. Yes, I've really enjoyed these books, and they are a great form of entertainment and I really missed this forum when I needed to talk about what was going on in this Twilight world, so PLEASE...twilightlexicon.....DON'T EVER leave me again!! :D
Love is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake and then subsides. And when it subsides you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots have become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part.
Feathers
Lusting for Blood

Re: Glad to be back in Town!

Post by Feathers »

Hey! Welcome to the Lexicon! I'm Ren, and if you need anything or have any questions, or just want to chat in general, feel free to send me a PM. I'm friendly!

See you around~

<3 Ren
She used to be human, and then it changed. How did she die? Why did she meet James? One couple’s unlikely love story is another person’s untimely tragedy. Ashes
Ren's newest story!
Elizabeth
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Elizabeth »

Welcome back to the Lex! I'm glad to see some familiar people are here. See you around the forums, if you wanna chat send me a message!
~Elizabeth (formerly known as RealGirls Like Fast Cars)
Team Edward:
Because...
pianists are good with their fingers
some of the hottest kisses are closed mouth
once you go vamp you never go back
darkrider
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by darkrider »

Welcome all!!! Let's all sit back and enjoy the new and beautifully improved TL! Feel free to PM me if you want to chit chat, I'm quite friendly!

<3

-dark
My twinnie and my fav twi guy=meteor
Randomness Reggie! BACK in...dark?
Emmett's Demolition Crew:Trainee
Team Edmartt! <<for the clueless, edward+emmett
wishingiwasbella
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by wishingiwasbella »

Welcome back! It's awesome to have a new Lex, My name is Leah PM me anytime. I don't bite I promise :-)
Venecettia
Playing the Stockmarket with Alice

Post by Venecettia »

Hi! Welcome to the Lexicon, I'm Venecettia.
ashleygill03
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by ashleygill03 »

Welcome to the Lex! Hope to see you around the boards =)

Ash
Mrs.EdwardCullen
Wandering Through Town

Post by Mrs.EdwardCullen »

ibelievealice wrote:How did you pick your screen name? It was the last one I had here, but I picked it because.....yes, I believe alice!

How did you come to read Twilight and which book is your favorite? Um, I was on the HP website and saw an article in which they were calling SM the next JK, so I was curious and after talking to a bunch of gushing teens at the bookstore, I bought it and that was all it took for me to get sucked in!

Who do you like best: Edward, Bella, or Jacob? Edward, and Jacob is really close right after Edward.

Who is your favorite minor character? screen name....Alice. I just love her!

What are your hobbies? reading, scrapbooking, my kids, and anything I find interesting.

Where are you from (general area like Montana, not exact town!) Michigan

How old are you? (In general, like teen, 20's, 30's, 40's etc) 30's

Anything else you would like to share. Yes, I've really enjoyed these books, and they are a great form of entertainment and I really missed this forum when I needed to talk about what was going on in this Twilight world, so PLEASE...twilightlexicon.....DON'T EVER leave me again!! :D
I picked my screen name because I am so in love with Edward Cullen!!! I literally wish that my guy would open doors, sparkle in the sun, be polite to my father even when he doesn't deserve it, sparkle in the sun, had a super nice family, sparkle in the sun, and so much more!!! You just can't miss out on Edward Cullen. How did you come to read Twilight and which book is your favorite? Well, one of my gymnastic buddies was reading it and she said that they were really really good books. Before she could ruin the whole series for me, I got out and bought the book. I was a little slow at first but then I sped through that baby like a vampire running from a werewolf! :lol: . My favorite would probably have to be Breaking Dawn. Renesmee is just too cute to miss! Edward is my favorite character. He's always so polite and mysterious. I love it! I love Emmett, too. He's so funny and sometimes he makes my stomach hurt from laughing so much. My hobbies are gymnastics, scrapbooking, reading, and more reading. I am from Michigan, and I am also a teen. I flippin love these books so much!!!!!
Here's the code:
Jacob: "I told you so."
Bella: "Did you know that I told you so has a brother? His name is shut the hell up."
audreywarenne
Frozen in Time

Post by audreywarenne »

Hey! Welcome to the Lexicon!
~ Cowards aren't the only ones who die a thousand deaths, sometimes heroes do too
~ I take Banner/Avatar Requests, send a PM
vampirechick101
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by vampirechick101 »

welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JACKHAMMER OPERATOR OF THE EDC! EMMETT'S DEMOLITION CREW WOOT WOOT!
Team Rosalie!~ every rose has it's thorns.
Mimi1=My Twi-Twin
You.Are.Not.Leaving.Me- Ian O'Shea<3 *sigh*