Glitch Report

TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES? Ask here!
Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
darkrider
Red-Eyed Vampire

Re: Glitch Report

Post by darkrider »

I noticed that at first I always got an E-mail telling me when my subscribed topic has a new post or I have a new PM. Now, I don't get either...and I can't figure out how to fix it. I don't know if you can help me or not, but if you can,please do? = ] Thanks Pel!

-Dark
My twinnie and my fav twi guy=meteor
Randomness Reggie! BACK in...dark?
Emmett's Demolition Crew:Trainee
Team Edmartt! <<for the clueless, edward+emmett
dragon-girl
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by dragon-girl »

darkrider wrote:I noticed that at first I always got an E-mail telling me when my subscribed topic has a new post or I have a new PM. Now, I don't get either...and I can't figure out how to fix it. I don't know if you can help me or not, but if you can,please do? = ] Thanks Pel!
-Dark
Have you got it set in your control panel to send you those e-mails?
b&e214
Settled in Forks

Post by b&e214 »

This isnt a glitch per say, but I wanted to know how to subscribe to a forum. I wanted to subscribe to Quench your thirst, but I cant find the subscribe button. I am able to subscribe to the topics in the forum just not the entire forum. If you could help I would appreciate it. Sorry if this isnt the place where Im supposed to be asking this question. Thanks!
I think your friends are angry at me for stealing you.
They'll survive.
I may not give you back, though.
Bronze Haired Girl
Human History Archivist
Location: Driving through the Tennessee mountains with Emmett

Post by Bronze Haired Girl »

b&e214 wrote:This isnt a glitch per say, but I wanted to know how to subscribe to a forum. I wanted to subscribe to Quench your thirst, but I cant find the subscribe button. I am able to subscribe to the topics in the forum just not the entire forum. If you could help I would appreciate it. Sorry if this isnt the place where Im supposed to be asking this question. Thanks!
Go to the forum you want, but don't click on any of the topics. Scroll down to the bottom of the page. In the purple stripe it says "Board Index" and "Subscribe Forum". Click on "Subscribe Forum". There's a checkmark in front of it and that confuses some people (myself included, took me a few days to figure out). After you click on it, it will change to an X in the box and the words "Unsubscribe Forum".
Banner by urcoolcarrie
Jakeward
Settled in Forks

Post by Jakeward »

I don't know why, but it keeps logging me out really quickly sometimes even though I've checked the log me in automatically box! It's kinda annoying, because I would just be browsing at topics or editing my profile and then it prompts me to log back in...O_o
ImageImage
Avvie and sig all made by me!
Eri
Displays Excellent Tracking Skills

Post by Eri »

I just made a thread about it here
Ouisa
Taking over the world and making it pretty!

Post by Ouisa »

Not so much a glitch as a request. Can y'all enable the {s] function that make strike out text? We have the same software on the Host Index and have it enabled, so I know it can be done! Thanks!
YouAreMyLifeNow
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by YouAreMyLifeNow »

I don't know if this is the right place to ask but when i view a topic, why does it add it to my subscriptions list? how do i get it to stop? Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask.
I know i spell bad
Twi Mafia~Sarina Santoro
Twilight lover: Because sometimes fantasy is better than reality
Eri
Displays Excellent Tracking Skills

Post by Eri »

When you answer in a thread, if you select the option called Notify me when a reply is posted you'll get an automatic email everytime the thread has been updated with another post
Ouisa
Taking over the world and making it pretty!

Post by Ouisa »