Request a Topic **SPOILER FREE ZONE**

REQUESTS, COMMENTS, FEEDBACK
Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Re: Request a Topic

Post by SwanCullen »

I was just comming here to request a "Team Aro" thread but Aro, you just beat me to it! Sounds like a fantastic idea to me so I second that request!
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

Dearest Aro, we in the Volturi thread are all devoted to you. Why else would we be participating in such a grand scheme? Over there, I'm known as Elena, and it has been such a pleasure to make your meet you in the flesh.
*gives a respectful nod and a smile*
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
The Real Aro
Making Onion Skin Look Good

Post by The Real Aro »

Oh my lovelies, I have just received a PM from the estimable Ouisa that she will be creating a Team Onion Skin thread for those who wish to express their devotion to me. She assures me that it was an oversight on the part of the moderators that one wasn't provided long long ago. Thank you again for helping me to address this critical issue! Please do stop by to express your love. Come come....take my hand!
Ouisa
Taking over the world and making it pretty!

Post by Ouisa »

Ouisa's Mod Voice:

Hey it's the first time I've posted using my mod powers....how fitting it is to do this one task.....

Yes yes Aro, I have indeed made your thread.
Please forgive our foolish oversight!
Alcyone would never forgive me if I allowed you to go unadored!

Team Onion Skin Thread
Jacobs-girl
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Where to post speculation??

Post by Jacobs-girl »

Hi, is it okay to post speculation and if so, on which board? For instance, although we know the outcome of Breaking Dawn, is it alright to theorize and talk about something like "what do you think would happen if Edward was killed and Jacob and Bella got together?" or is speculation out of bounds? Just thought I'd better check. Thanks. :)

Mod reply
Hi!
Welcome to the Lex!
Actually, there isn't a thread at this time for the possibilities of what we would term and Alternate Universe -- a "what would happen if" -- thread. There are several places where such a discussion could take place.
First off, put it in the Twilight Saga Q and A thread.
Many of the fanfiction stories that we discuss here are based on the "what if" scenario, and believe me, there are thousands of those AU stories. Although it is a bit off topic, you could post such a question on the Fanfiction Discussion thread and you would not only get conversation, but a thousand recommendations on stories that follow exactly that concept.
You could also post a question on theJacob and Bella's Relationship thread or the Choices thread.
"You want a nice stereo? Drive your own car"" (Bella, New Moon, ch. 1)

"They’re just cliff diving, Bella. Recreation. La Push doesn’t have a mall, you know" (Jacob, New Moon, ch. 7)
Kate
Officially Bitten!
Location: Wandering in the town, holding my arm tightly around the hold in my chest…

Post by Kate »

Hi!
It's not really a topic request but I think it's the best place to ask you that.... :)
There was a quiz for Bella and Nessie birthday. With all the activities for that weekend, I didn't have time to do it... :) And I'm sure I'm not the only one... Will it be possible, when you finish to choose all the winners, to let it accessible just for fun?
Thank you!

"When Kate met Garrett, she found something she'd never found [...]. She is currently attempting monogamy for the first time in her long life." S. M. The guide p. 157
Keeper of the Lex's Sonic Screwdriver

Post by 24601 »

Kate wrote:Hi!
It's not really a topic request but I think it's the best place to ask you that.... :)
There was a quiz for Bella and Nessie birthday. With all the activities for that weekend, I didn't have time to do it... :) And I'm sure I'm not the only one... Will it be possible, when you finish to choose all the winners, to let it accessible just for fun?
Thank you!
The quiz is still online, I had changed it so that it states that the contest is over. You can find it here: Birthday Quiz 2010

Let me talk to the creator and I can have the answer key show up when it is over (I don't know the answers....)

Have fun!
Noli improbos sinere te conterere
Kate
Officially Bitten!
Location: Wandering in the town, holding my arm tightly around the hold in my chest…

Post by Kate »

:D Thank you! :D

"When Kate met Garrett, she found something she'd never found [...]. She is currently attempting monogamy for the first time in her long life." S. M. The guide p. 157
aussie-twigirl
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by aussie-twigirl »

Would we be able to have a thread for the 2010 Commonwealth Games? It starts this coming weekend, and I'd love to be able to talk about on the lex with people from the other countries.

Mod edit: We are not making a specific thread at this time, but we have made a GENERAL SPORTS TALK thread.
TY KYM!! =)
Paige I'm on the ListV2!
Edward|Emmett|Quil|Carlisle|Alice
SHIEGE and PIEGE = TWINS *~* KYM IS MY TSB
My Blog - Kaleidoscopic Dreams
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

I searched around and couldn't find a thread for Embry (a team embry thread) so I was wondering if we could get one? Or, if there is one that I didn't see, what is the link? Thank you much.

Mod Edit: TEAM EMBRY. Enjoy!
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story