Request a Topic **SPOILER FREE ZONE**

REQUESTS, COMMENTS, FEEDBACK
Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
clpviolet
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Request a Topic

Post by clpviolet »

I have never requested a topic before so I am not sure how this is supposed to work.....Like should a whole bunch of people request something for it to be granted? Anyways I was wondering if we could have a Smallville topic cause I looked and I could not find one. Thanks, Vi.

MOD EDIT: New thread for Smallville found HERE.
"You put your arms around me and I'm home" Christina Perri - Arms
andypalmer
Learning to Love Green

Post by andypalmer »

Does a topic already exist appropriate for discussing suggestions/ideas for "future plots", i.e., books/plots that occur post-Breaking Dawn?

MOD EDIT: It does: Sequels (in the Quench forum).
rapid_reader1
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Watching for The Vampire Diaries season two, and Glee season two!!

Post by rapid_reader1 »

Well I know that there is a Vampire Diaries (TV show) thread, but could there be a thread for Vampire Diaires SKITS? The Twilight Skits thread has been very popular in the past, and VD fans need something to do while waiting for the second season.

Thank you for reading and thank you if this becomes a thread! :)

MOD EDIT: At this time we won't be adding any skit or role playing threads that aren't Twilight related. Thanks.

Vampire Academy forever! Team Damirian because both own my heart

ALSEW Awesome League of Extraordinary SKIT Writers

ILoveAliceCullen<3 is the best VFF ever!
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

I was wondering if we could add a thread to discuss the media, namely things like the paparazzi and tabloids and such, and what use--if any--the pose to the average person, as well as it's modern day relevance?

Just to let you know, I'm a little hot right now, reading reports that Kristen Stewart may've witnessed a fist fight between paps when she tried to board a plane from Austrailia to South Korea. I won't post a link to the photos(because they're dispicable pap photos), but Kristen seemed to be pretty upset, possibly even crying about it.

I also would like in this thead to touch upon the media's responsiblity. That is, does honest, unbiased reporting exhist, or do most media outlets embellish things to suit their POV or to get more viewers/generate more hits on their site? I would also like to talk about when people say things in interviews and they're taken out of context by internet bloggers and things like that. I would also like to discuss if there are any really honest entertainment news outlets anymore.

Is there even such a possibility of such a thread working here as long as level headed discussion occurs and doesn't get out of hand(like what happened with Kristen at the Sidney Airport)?

Mod Edit:
We're not ignoring this request, just having a good hard think whether it's a good idea. Realistically, it's hard to see us getting level-headed discussion if the sorry exchanges on the blog are anything to go by.

This week is going to be busy with the new Bree novella: not a good time for adding anything else tricky. If you're still interested, pm me next week and I'll see what I can do. -- December
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
Cali
Settled in Forks

Post by Cali »

Could we get a topic going where we discuss the Eclipse costumes and where we can find items for costumes and such?

MOD EDIT: There is a thread found HERE that talks about costumes ideas. If you don't find what you want on there, then post a question on the thread with more specifics.
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

I would love for Alphie and Pel to post kinda of a nostalgia of this website they created. Some facts like beside Alphie and Pel who was the first user to sign up for this forum .When did it start and so on. I always find that kinda of stuff interesting.

MOD EDIT: Not sure if this will happen or not, but in the meanwhile, have you checked out the Archive Forum at the bottom of the page? It redirects you to the archives of the Lexicon and you can read old threads and even see where Stephenie Meyer posted. There is lots of fun stuff to look at there.
Banner by TammyAZ
andypalmer
Learning to Love Green

Post by andypalmer »

There's a lot of good Bree Tanner threads, but I wanted to discuss something I perceive as a small disconnect between BT and EC, a small inconsistency. I wanted to discuss it but didn't want to muddy up the wrong thread.

Mod edit:
We've now started a special thread for topic requests about Bree's novella (so no one reading this thread gets spoilt). Thanks for your tact in not posting your request here!
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

Can we please have a discussion thread for Tamora Pierce novels? We have had mini discussions on the teen thread and both book threads off and on but when I checked to see if there was already a thread for the topic I got ten pages of discussions in other threads. Please and thank you!

Mod Edit: You can go here to discuss Tamora Pierce and her novels.
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
vampyre_princess
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by vampyre_princess »

Can we please have a Topic to dicuss Need & sequels by Carrie Jones. Please?

Mod Edit: The new thread for Carrie Jones and her books is here.
♥ away with the fairies ♥
^ follow me :) please?
○Team Stefan○♠Team Switzerland♠
♀listv2~Pixie Rose
Jestak
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Jestak »

How about a thread for talking about the World Cup? There seem to be enough of us watching it to have a bit of a discussion. Thanks.

EDIT:
FIFA 2010 World Cup Thread
"May the hinges of friendship never rust, nor the wings of love lose a feather"--Scottish blessing