Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
vampyre_princess
Touched By Cold Hands

Re: Request a Topic

Post by vampyre_princess »

This is going to be a double request.

Would it be possible to have a thread for Fallen + sequles by Lauren Kate
and one for Hush, Hush + sequels by Becca Fitzpatirck.

Thanks, Pixie xox

Mod Edit: The Fallen series can be found here: http://forum.twilightlexicon.com/viewto ... =25&t=6500
Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick can be found here: http://forum.twilightlexicon.com/viewto ... =25&t=6501
♥ away with the fairies ♥
^ follow me :) please?
○Team Stefan○♠Team Switzerland♠
♀listv2~Pixie Rose
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

I was wondering could we have a thread to talk about the USA Network's original series? Those area basically my favorite shows. And that way we wouldn't have to do a new thread for each one.

Thanks in advance.

Mod Edit: New USA shows started HERE.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
corona
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by corona »

How about a new thread for the upcoming Twilight Illustrated Guide due out in April, 2011?

We could start out with discussions on what our expectations are, potential background stories we are really interested in, wish lists, etc.

Mod Edit: The new thread can be found HERE.
"It will take an amazing amount of control,” she mused. “More even than Carlisle has. He may be just strong enough…the only thing he’s not strong enough to do is stay away from her. That’s a lost cause.”
VolturiGirl
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by VolturiGirl »

corona wrote:How about a new thread for the upcoming Twilight Illustrated Guide due out in April, 2011?

We could start out with discussions on what our expectations are, potential background stories we are really interested in, wish lists, etc.
I second that request. It would be interesting to know what everyone else is hoping for.
Banner by Tammy AZ

Aro, Caius, Marcus
The Original Godfathers
Ilovetwilight0509
Learning to Love Green

Re: Request a Topic thread for lunch-ins

Post by Ilovetwilight0509 »

I looked in the search and didn't find it, but would it be possible to have a search for meet-ups or lunch-ins for different areas. I could take on my area. I belong to another group that do it and have success. I hope I am not good with navigating and I know even though I looked it doesn't mean it isn't there. If it is could you please direct me to the link. Thank you.
Keeper of the Lex's Sonic Screwdriver

Re: Request a Topic thread for lunch-ins

Post by 24601 »

Ilovetwilight0509 wrote:I looked in the search and didn't find it, but would it be possible to have a search for meet-ups or lunch-ins for different areas. I could take on my area. I belong to another group that do it and have success. I hope I am not good with navigating and I know even though I looked it doesn't mean it isn't there. If it is could you please direct me to the link. Thank you.
We have actually thought about this type of Topic a number of times. Each time we have come to the conclusion that based on the wide age range of the members here (all ages we have see young teens and up) that this is not something that we can safely promote on the site.

That being said, many of our members have contact one another via PM and set something up.

We do have the Aston Martin Forum. This is a place that major events are posted (such as signings back when Stephenie was doing those).
Noli improbos sinere te conterere
Ilovetwilight0509
Learning to Love Green

Thank you so much for getting back to me. I am so sorry what I wrote was so choppy. I take things out and read it too fast. Sorry, about that. I understand about having people underage, and posting on the site would not be good, but could there just be a link for ex. say pa area and I post if you would like to get together, please contact me at and leave my e-mail address? Would that be ok?
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

Actually, you can use pm's for that. Also, there is a We Love the Lex group on Facebook that you are more than welcome to join. That is a good way to get a hold of members if you are on Facebook. The best way is to join into the threads and talk with others. The Halfway House sisters do A LOT with Twilight, and I invite you to go and read their thread. If you like a thread, introduce yourself.
Ilovetwilight0509
Learning to Love Green

Thank you so much for the ideas. I have gone to that thread and they seem really nice. Do you by chance know who is involved with this website that videotaped their trip to Montecello Italy and goes to the conventions to tell her experience? I know she has blond hair and sings very well. I wanted to say hi and let her know I appreciated her story and loved her voice, but I for get her name. Thanks for the help.
bac
Mesmerized by her own Dr. Cullen

Post by bac »

I'm not sure exactly which person you are talking about. One of our founders, Pel, has been to Italy and does attend conventions, but she has red hair. The other founder is blond and sings, her name is Alphie, but I don't know that she has ever been to Italy, and she attends conventions as well.. I don't know if that helps.
by Laniyeah on photobucket