Discussion of the Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn 1

Moderators: December, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Re: Stephenie Meyer: Producer

Post by SwanCullen »

Well, maybe by Stephanie being producer, if scenes are not in the book, they are done the way she would have wrote them.
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
perrysangel
Settled in Forks

Post by perrysangel »

Breaking Dawn is going to be a hard movie to shoot and a hard movie to determine age group. We, as adults, would like to see a bit more mature film, but, being as the "Twilight Saga" is based more toward the teenage population, we, as adults have much to imagine. I'm sure it will be an amazing movie, especially with Stephenie as co-producer. I believe, she will stay as close to the book as she can. Which is going to be difficult!!!! However, I am still looking forward to both parts of the movie. It wouldn't be the "Twilight Sage" without all the books on the screen.
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

Well, I think that this one people (most people anyways) know that they are getting married and that itsself lends to more adult in nature.
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
s-morgan
Settled in Forks

Post by s-morgan »

24601 wrote:A place to discuss Stephenie Meyer as Producer of Breaking Dawn
I think its great that SM is one of the producers, this means that the film should be more like the book and we (hopefully) won't be disappointed with parts of the story being left out :D
♥ ♡ Edward ♡ ♥ (Vote Team Edward!) TwiLIKE.co.uk
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

Actually, I don't know if it works that way. SM has said that she was practically a producer on Eclipse, and that didn't turn out well, in my opinion. It's clear that she lost some battles in that one, although hopefully, considering the backlash to the motorcycle scene, they won't do anything as contentious as that again, especially now that the love triangle is effectively over.

I don't mind some changes. It's difficult to translate a book, especially ones as wordy as the Twilight books, to a visual medium. Some of the changes can be quite enjoyable. So long as they don't make the characters do things that aren't in character.

I'm actually hoping to see a bit of Tanya crushing on Edward, perhaps a flashback to when they first met. I'd love to see him resisting her advances! Especially if it gives me what I really want: jealous Bella!