Discussion of the Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn 1

Moderators: December, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Re: Breaking Dawn Movie, Take 1

Post by marielle »

funkidiva wrote:Anyone know when a trailer will be released?
Rumors are that with the MTV movie awards (or at least that award show in June) a trailer will be shown and Commic-con gets footage...
much like the build up too MN...
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
the_english_cal
Settled in Forks

Post by the_english_cal »

pennybug84 wrote:So I have a question. I read online that Robward will play in the movie Renesmee's Lullaby & that Carter Burwell wrote it. I don't remember that specifically being mentioned in the book. The only part I remember is Edward singing to Renesmee while Bella is burning. Could this be what they are refering to? I just don't remember.
I'm super confused. I don't know anything about this "Renesmee's Lullaby". Could someone enlighten me please? :wave:
babynessie_18
Wandering Through Town

Post by babynessie_18 »

I wanna know if in this movie, does Emmett and Rosalie, Alice and Jasper get the chance to show us, their fans how loving they could be? I really like their team ups..
-babynessie_18-
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

the_english_cal wrote:
pennybug84 wrote:So I have a question. I read online that Robward will play in the movie Renesmee's Lullaby & that Carter Burwell wrote it. I don't remember that specifically being mentioned in the book. The only part I remember is Edward singing to Renesmee while Bella is burning. Could this be what they are refering to? I just don't remember.
I'm super confused. I don't know anything about this "Renesmee's Lullaby". Could someone enlighten me please? :wave:
When Bella holds Renesmee, after she attacked Jacob, Renesmee is showing her all her memories...one of them was Edward singing (or something like that) a song to her while he watched over Bella...I don't know if it was a lullaby but something like that....I think they are making that little line (it was only one scentence in the book) into something like a bonding moment between Edward and Renesmee...
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
deloresbakerx
Settled in Forks

Post by deloresbakerx »

The wedding and honeymoon will be something everyone has been waiting for. I hope that the set for the scenery in Isle Esme is well selected. They will probably make the sex scene very tame and make for an early fade out and cut to the next scene with the older audience in assumption of the actual details.
funkidiva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by funkidiva »

I cant wait to see how beautful Isle Esme is and I think you are right deloresbakerx re sex scene. It will be very tame and the general idea given rather than actually seeing anything. Mind you the book skirts around the issue with no details given.
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb" "...What shoes had Alice put me in? Stilettos? She'd lost her mind..."
Cullenfan
Settled in Forks

Post by Cullenfan »

Dont know if anyone has already put this on here, but this was the first time I had seen this.

Looks like movie stills from Breaking Dawn - ~I had seen the pic of Edward & Bella, but not the others, eek!!!

I might just be months behind everyone else, in that case, sorry!!

http://www.examiner.com/twilight-in-nat ... 65376#main
I run with the vampires!!!
I'm no Alice - your just predictable
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

I am kind of excited. Jackson Rathbone has said that we'll see a little bit of Edward's bachelor party in BD!! That's one scene I've always wanted to read Edward's pov to see some of that. Here's the link for the interview where he said it.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
Cullenfan
Settled in Forks

Post by Cullenfan »

Ooooh thanks!!

I'm so excited, I dont know how am I going to last until November!!!! :(

Will need to find myself a distraction!!!
I run with the vampires!!!
I'm no Alice - your just predictable
funkidiva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by funkidiva »

Is the first part not out until November? I was led to believe last year from interviews etc. that the first part would be out May/June time with the second part out in November...?
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb" "...What shoes had Alice put me in? Stilettos? She'd lost her mind..."