Discussion of the Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn 1

Moderators: December, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Re: Breaking Dawn Movie, Take 1

Post by Tornado »

Yes, I'm hoping SM will do that too. Maybe a certain manuscript ...? Or outtakes from Forever Dawn??
Jacobs-girl
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Jacobs-girl »

marielle wrote: I'm thinking that maybe in that year in between SM will release something (news, book or novella) to keep fans focused on Twilight...it will be the perfect way to keep fans...
:amen: to that. I really, really hope you're right. Please, SM, hear our prayers!
"You want a nice stereo? Drive your own car"" (Bella, New Moon, ch. 1)

"They’re just cliff diving, Bella. Recreation. La Push doesn’t have a mall, you know" (Jacob, New Moon, ch. 7)
Jacobs-girl
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Jacobs-girl »

Sorry to double-post but I just thought I'd let you all know about the piece of news I just read. The BD: part 1 soundtrack track list is reportedly going to be revealed on September 26 and Bruno Mars is the first confirmed artist on the soundtrack album, with a song called "It Will Rain". I am excited! :)
"You want a nice stereo? Drive your own car"" (Bella, New Moon, ch. 1)

"They’re just cliff diving, Bella. Recreation. La Push doesn’t have a mall, you know" (Jacob, New Moon, ch. 7)
RebeccaCullen
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by RebeccaCullen »

I heard about Bruno Mars. Listened to the clip that was released and wasn't too impressed with it so far because I actually like a couple of his songs.
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

I quite liked what I heard. I liked the tone of it, and I thought it suited the movie that BD Pt 1 is likely to be, especially during the pregnancy.
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

If I'm correct the whole tack list of the BD soundtrack will be released later today...
at least quite a few fansites are reporting that...

I hope that the list will include a certain Britisch male!!! one that plays a pale stone man... :twisted:
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Soundtrack is released!!!

Scream, Squeel, Curse and grab pitch forks!!!!
Rob's not on it!!!!

and also missing is MUSE... so conclusion I'm not buying it or there have to be a bonus track with Rob or MUSE...

OH yeah, the 100 monkeys are missing as well... grrr....
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
corona
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by corona »

I see, though, that Iron & Wine's gazebo song has come back revised for the wedding. Very nice touch, I like that, bringing us around full circle. That should be very moving and a very positive indicator that they are really trying to get the mood just right.
"It will take an amazing amount of control,” she mused. “More even than Carlisle has. He may be just strong enough…the only thing he’s not strong enough to do is stay away from her. That’s a lost cause.”
GrayceM
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by GrayceM »

I wonder if the score will involve any of the cast...maybe Rob playing Renesmee's lullaby...maybe... :?
Grayce
RebeccaCullen
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by RebeccaCullen »

There are only three songs on the soundtract that I want to hear, and one is the Iron & Wine song.

I bitterly accept that Jacob's going to be on the cover of the darn soundtrack cover, but must they inclue the wolves and not the Cullen's? When did the vampires in the series become second class to the wolves cuz I'm calling b/s on the pack, who's only link to the series now is through Jacob in BD, being there but not Bella's vampire family that she married into. I almost wish that the cover was just the sun rise.