Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Re: Breaking Dawn Movie, Take 1

Post by marielle »

Kicking off the official countdown!!!!

99 days!!!!!
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

Not long now!!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

GrayceM wrote:Especially since they haven't mentioned previously that Alice doesn't remember being human or that James recognized her. So much has been left out or changed to make Bella "stronger"!
I don't think the absence of those lines had anything to do with making Bella stronger, so much as cutting out a bit at the end which wasn't really relevant to the story itself. It would have slowed the pace of this intense scene where Bella is about to die right down. I'd say that was why it was cut.
GrayceM wrote:I could see Stephenie trying to get Emmett's story in when they talk about what to expect for hunting. Just a flash would be enough, but I'm sure with the trouble they already are having with CGI, creating a bear mauling Emmett probably isn't on their list. And I could see them telling Esme's story by having Jacob ask about it too.
I don't think there's the remotest chance for the reasons above. It's just not necessary in the storyline. There's enough without that. And why would Emmett's story explain about hunting? He was mauled by a bear when he was human, and Bella's not in any danger of that when she's hunting, because she'll be a vampire. It wouldn't make sense.
GrayceM wrote:I think that's one of the most heart pounding parts where both Edward and Jacob fighting so hard to save her life. Jacob to keep her alive and human, Edward just to keep her, human or not. The CPR scene alone is brutal. I can't imagine them not showing that.
I think they will show a lot of that. It's probably just for the scene where Edward "helps" with the birth that they'll skip, and have from Bella's POV. I think they'll probably go backwards and forwards (to some extent, at least) from Bella's POV to a wide shot of the room.
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

98 days!!!!!

:clap: :yahoo: :yahoo:
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

97 days!!!

:yahoo: :yahoo:

To celebrate!!!

PS, any comments on the new stills from EW?

I loved them, especially Rose versus Jacob...

Jacobs-girl
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Jacobs-girl »

Yeah, I love the stills too. :D And what does everyone think of the latest pic released (the one of Edward and Bella)? I saw it today on the official Twilight Saga Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/twilight?sk=wall - the picture I'm referring to is on the top of their posts right now, labelled "Wall Photos") and they look so sweet and happy. They are such a cute couple! :)
I love Kristen's/Bella's shorts too; I would like a pair of them for myself.

I'm really psyched for this movie now....can't wait!

Edit: AND we get to see (for the first time?) Edward's wedding ring in this shot. What do you think? It's a fairly small pic so I hope they will release a close-up photo of his ring.
"You want a nice stereo? Drive your own car"" (Bella, New Moon, ch. 1)

"They’re just cliff diving, Bella. Recreation. La Push doesn’t have a mall, you know" (Jacob, New Moon, ch. 7)
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Yes, I was talking to one of my friends about that shot the other day. I'd really like to have it framed. It's a beautiful shot.
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

84 days!!! (arrcoding to my countdown widget on my phone...)

It's getting closer!!!

I wonder how it will take before the real promo tour starts. I can't wait to read all the silly interview and new sneakpeeks...

Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Yes, I'm really looking forward to it all ... although there's still a bit of trepidation there, too.
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Tornado wrote:Yes, I'm really looking forward to it all ... although there's still a bit of trepidation there, too.
I remember for NM I was already getting nervous about the movie 6 months before the release... but that was because I really wanted to experience the emotional impact of the story... now with BD, it's less, still I'm already starting to feel the excitement building...

funkidiva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by funkidiva »

I saw Harry Potter at cinema last night and they played the BD trailer - was great to see it on the big screen and it gave me goosepimples. Cannot wait to see it!
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb" "...What shoes had Alice put me in? Stilettos? She'd lost her mind..."