Discussion of the Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn 1

Moderators: December, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Re: Breaking Dawn Movie, Take 1

Post by Tornado »

I must confess I don't think we will, for the simple reason that they'd have to get another set of contacts for Kristen, and I honestly don't think they'd be bothered doing that.

I've had a look at the Bruno Mars video. I was discussing with some girls in another post here where it might be used in the movie. Maybe the credits? Someone has suggested the scene where Bella and Jacob are dancing. I wasn't sure at first, but I'm starting to think it's possible. I hope not. It would mean that I probably wouldn't like the song anymore!
RebeccaCullen
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by RebeccaCullen »

I don't like the Bruno Mars song because to me it just screams Bella/Jacob with what I've been able to sit through, especially after listening to the Christina Perry song.

Tornado

Post by Tornado »

The bit about the guy not being her daddy's favourite has no bearing on Jacob at all. Charlie loves him.
mary
Buying a Better Raincoat
Location: hanging out w/ Bella, Rennesme, and the other Cullens

Post by mary »

Yea, see I wasn't sure where it would fit in either. I love the song, I just don't know where it would fit in the movie. Maybe it'll be one of the songs they dance to at the wedding? Or maybe just a background song (like in Twilight when they were eating and Rob's song was playing in the background)...that's a wild guess, but who knows. lol. Guess we'll be finding out soon, though :D

"Look after my heart, I've left it with you."
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Apart from the line about the daddy, it could probably apply to Jacob, so they may use it in connection with him somewhere. I guess we'll see.
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

2 days!!!!!
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
corona
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by corona »

Beware !!!

Reviews are coming in now for BD1, and they contain spoilers.

The romance is getting high marks. Other elements are a little mixed.

However, you will absolutely get spoilers, I have seen them.
"It will take an amazing amount of control,” she mused. “More even than Carlisle has. He may be just strong enough…the only thing he’s not strong enough to do is stay away from her. That’s a lost cause.”
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Corona, the mods have granted us a spoiler thread so I think we should all be careful not to spoil this thread.
I think that I'll be one of the first to see it, maybe a few of us (the mods etc) have a early viewing after the official premiere tonight and I'm all for keeping the boards clean.
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
corona
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by corona »

marielle, no problem, I saw the new thread. This is about something different.

I thought I would check to see if there are any new reviews out there besides the spoiler-free one the Lex blog had to offer.

I found two reviews, and one of them gave out a hotly discussed item in it, along the lines of a "should be no surpise there" kind of remark. Uh, well, yeah, it was a pretty damn big thing it mentioned.

I think it was the Hollywood Reporter.
[yup, just checked, it's them. Right in the first paragraph, followed by the comment: Spoiler? Hardly.
Aargh, I shouldn't have looked.]

I just wanted to give everyone a head's up. Other reviews are not going to be as careful as our own.
"It will take an amazing amount of control,” she mused. “More even than Carlisle has. He may be just strong enough…the only thing he’s not strong enough to do is stay away from her. That’s a lost cause.”
taramason
Settled in Forks

Post by taramason »

Hey is anyone going to the Toronto premiere? I know it's at the Winter Garden Theatre on Thursday. I'm gonna be doing a cool little segment for my work and talking to fellow fans. It's gonna be awesome. Let me know if you're gonna be there!