Breaking Dawn Movie, Take 1

Discussion of the Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn 1

Moderators: December, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

Re: Breaking Dawn Movie, Take 1

Post by bored by the sea »

pennybug84 wrote:The reason I really want this book made into a movie is because I want to see the wedding on the big screen!! Can't you just picture Robward & Kristen dressed up in their wedding costumes & saying the vows? :D That will be awesome!![/color]
gah i CANNOT wait to see this, i may blubb at it in the cinema :lol: yes here's hoping Stephenie does take a bit more control over what happens.
marielle wrote:
bored by the sea wrote:pssshhhh :lol: 18 months will fly by i mean in between that we have Eclipse hype and it being released ,then it being released onto dvd and all the promo for that and by the time thats come around filming for BD will have started and theres bound to be paparazzi photos surfacing of that
you know how seriously depressing that thought is....your life is flying by... yes even 18 months do fly by....
:lol: hadn't thought of it that way o.k. that is mildly depressing :lol:
marielle wrote:OOh I'm sure they will make it PG-13.....
but can we please hope for a directors cut dvd.....
I honestly don't know how they are going to make the birth scene pg-13....
and the Isle Esme scene are begging to be spiced up....

MR is going to get a hard time with this script because Jacob doesn't get his girl...only later....with Nessie...so she can't make it a total team Jacob movie...
yes yes those scenes are definitely asking to be "spiced up".
ugh i truly do dislike M.R. i agree she's going to be totally lost not being able to twist this into a total team mutt story :lol:
"If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not
give it? if it was someone you truly loved"- Breaking Dawn
**TEAM EDWARD**
Total Twilight Fan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Total Twilight Fan »

The wedding. I will die, on the floor. Imagine the cinema. I mean, for New Moon everyone clapped, cheered, booed etc and people were hysterical (I was one of them) so imagine THE WEDDING!!!!
::Team Jasper & Paul::
Sometimes life brings miracles, it brought me Twilight.
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

Total Twilight Fan wrote:The wedding. I will die, on the floor. Imagine the cinema. I mean, for New Moon everyone clapped, cheered, booed etc and people were hysterical (I was one of them) so imagine THE WEDDING!!!!
I know what you mean. I was one of those who squeal when Edward said 'marry me'. I could already imagine the wedding (not to mention Isle Esme scenes) in the big screen, fans would go ballistics with them...
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
Total Twilight Fan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Total Twilight Fan »

dazzel21 wrote:
Total Twilight Fan wrote:The wedding. I will die, on the floor. Imagine the cinema. I mean, for New Moon everyone clapped, cheered, booed etc and people were hysterical (I was one of them) so imagine THE WEDDING!!!!
I know what you mean. I was one of those who squeal when Edward said 'marry me'. I could already imagine the wedding (not to mention Isle Esme scenes) in the big screen, fans would go ballistics with them...

Fans went ABSOLUTLY BALISTIC in my cinema since the SCREEN WENT BLACK for New Moon. Happiest day of my life, I have never felt such a sense of unity ever! God, I will faint.
::Team Jasper & Paul::
Sometimes life brings miracles, it brought me Twilight.
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Total Twilight Fan wrote:
dazzel21 wrote:

Fans went ABSOLUTLY BALISTIC in my cinema since the SCREEN WENT BLACK for New Moon. Happiest day of my life, I have never felt such a sense of unity ever! God, I will faint.
Yep here too... with new moon everybody was so angry with the black screen... don't know why... I loved it....but if the weddingnight sex scene goes balck I'll be the first to get angry..........
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
MiVidaLoca
Learning to Love Green

Post by MiVidaLoca »

18 months is going to be long to wait (although I completely understand.) I have had nursing school to keep me busy since August, and it's very grueling and fast passed so doesn't leave a lot of free time and the time goes by fast, so it hasn't been to bad. Now that I am done it's hard to wait until June 30th but I am managing. But shoot, next November?? I will be graduating from my nursing program in May of next year and although I will have to prepare for Boards, and look for a job, I will have a lot more free time to left pondering over the movie. Since Eclipse was my favorite book and I am expecting the Movie to be my favorite and it looks great so far, I will just have to hope that the DVD comes out before I graduate LOL.

I hope BD is made into 2 movies and I hope it's announced soon so the guessing can be over.
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

Oh the wedding is going to be one of the most beautiful and emotional scenes in the movies! I will so cry! I cry at anything :lol
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

marielle wrote: MR is going to get a hard time with this script because Jacob doesn't get his girl...only later....with Nessie...so she can't make it a total team Jacob movie...
Ha ha. That's so true!!

At first w/the NM go to black I was kind of upset. 1) because I wasn't expecting it and 2) I didn't want it to end! But if you think about it it makes sense for the movie. It's a cliffhanger & leaves you wanting more. It'll be interesting to see how they transition to Eclipse & have Bella saying "No" at first.

When it comes to BD I'm sure they will show a little bit to get the point across. Probably more than the book does & won't just fade to black. I'm thinking part of the reason SM will be a producer so that she can help control the Isle Esme scenes & how much is shown (even if you can show a lot in PG-13 now days. In my opinion they show TOO much.) A director's cut could be intersting, but since they haven't done it with any of the other movies would they do it with this one?
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

pennybug84 wrote:SM will be a producer so that she can help control the Isle Esme scenes & how much is shown
Yes and that is the only reason why I don't like SM co-producing....I love her no doubt about that, but seriously a young adult book ( as it is labelled) has sex in it...there is no other way around....
I don't know about how it is in the states, but around here (europe specially Holland) every teenager talks, thinks and fantasize about sex...and in every movie you see it...so I see no reason for them to go as blank as they did in the book......

Heck, I'll even write that part of the script for them and make sure it's pg-13.....
pennybug84 wrote:(even if you can show a lot in PG-13 now days. In my opinion they show TOO much.)
I do agree that sometimes they go a bit overboard with what they show...but seriously... if they can show people shooting, murdering or tormenting each other in a pg-13 movie I much rather see them showing love and sex...

isn't it much worse for a young teenager to see violence than love (both can be expressed in a lot of ways)
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

Post by bored by the sea »

marielle wrote:
pennybug84 wrote:SM will be a producer so that she can help control the Isle Esme scenes & how much is shown
Yes and that is the only reason why I don't like SM co-producing....I love her no doubt about that, but seriously a young adult book ( as it is labelled) has sex in it...there is no other way around....
I don't know about how it is in the states, but around here (europe specially Holland) every teenager talks, thinks and fantasize about sex...and in every movie you see it...so I see no reason for them to go as blank as they did in the book......

Heck, I'll even write that part of the script for them and make sure it's pg-13.....
pennybug84 wrote:(even if you can show a lot in PG-13 now days. In my opinion they show TOO much.)
I do agree that sometimes they go a bit overboard with what they show...but seriously... if they can show people shooting, murdering or tormenting each other in a pg-13 movie I much rather see them showing love and sex...

isn't it much worse for a young teenager to see violence than love (both can be expressed in a lot of ways)
just to wade in on the discussion, have you guys seen True Blood?!!! :lol: there is absolutely NO way it could end up being as graphic as that lol, there's ways they can do it tastefully if they wanted :lol:
Marielle i'd happily give you the job as screenplay writer, im not really a mellissa roseburg fan ayways :lol:
"If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not
give it? if it was someone you truly loved"- Breaking Dawn
**TEAM EDWARD**