Discussion of the Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn 1

Moderators: December, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
GrayceM
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Worried about Breaking Dawn?

Post by GrayceM »

Great! And that's assuming the world will make it to 2013... ;)
Grayce
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

Of course it will! Marty McFly visited the year 2015! ;)
GrayceM

Post by GrayceM »

That's what I've been telling the kids! "Look, my Blackberry calendar goes right on through to 2013...I think they just got tired of writing. Figure they knew numbers were infinite and they would have just written etc had they known what that meant"

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Grayce
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

That anyone would see something significant in the fact that they ended their calendar on a particular date is beyond ridiculous.
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Tornado wrote:That anyone would see something significant in the fact that they ended their calendar on a particular date is beyond ridiculous.
There are many people really scared about it all.... I freaked my mom out about it a few weeks ago... I told her, 2013 is the year that I turn 30... I have never been able to see myself as 30. Always I felt like I needed to get done everything before I turn 30... (still feel like that...) so even if the mayans were wrong I'm still anxious about this year....

anyway, I'm still a bit hopeful that we will get a BD director's cut, or extended version after the release of BD2 dvd,...it's a good way to make money for Lionsgate and it might be what fans need... and the fact that we don't get a lot of extra scenes or deleted scenes on the dvd only fuels that hope, they might be saving it for better uses...

to get back on the topic,
I'm worried about BD2... I'm terrfied that they have made it into a action movie, with fight between the Cullens and the Volturi. with character deaths and that they strayed from the original story too far...
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

I don't think they will kill anyone off in real time other than Irina.
corona
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by corona »

Tornado wrote:I don't think they will kill anyone off in real time other than Irina.
Ditto. That isn't going to happen, SM has always been adamant that characters not killed off in her books can't be killed off in the movie. Whatever action scenes are being discussed are more in the line of fantasy, dream, vision stuff.

Irina is going to get it, though. They will likely milk that scene out for all it is worth.
"It will take an amazing amount of control,” she mused. “More even than Carlisle has. He may be just strong enough…the only thing he’s not strong enough to do is stay away from her. That’s a lost cause.”
GrayceM

Post by GrayceM »

marielle wrote:There are many people really scared about it all.... I freaked my mom out about it a few weeks ago... I told her, 2013 is the year that I turn 30... I have never been able to see myself as 30. Always I felt like I needed to get done everything before I turn 30... (still feel like that...) so even if the mayans were wrong I'm still anxious about this year....
I'm not saying that the 2012 deal definitely won't happen, because I don't know, but there are a few indications that it's not accurate. Take them how you believe them; the Bible tells us that no one will know. I can't see God breaking that promise to a select few just to wipe them off the planet and start over...IMHO of course. There are quite a few other things that must happen and be lined up before that time comes, again, according to the Bible and other religious teachings. My parents thought the end would be the year 2010. That we would also have another world war. Not saying we won't, but it's unlikely that with today's technology, we could ever have a world war like the first two.

I never saw myself over 30 or married with kids either. I always felt as though I would go before I turned 30. Needless to say that didn't happen (Thankfully) and my birthday was Dec. I didn't feel too bad about it until my sister pointed out to me that I am now living my 40th year. :shock: What?? Anyway that ultimately made me feel better about turning 40 this year. :D
So, I'll say the same to you...you are starting your 30th year when you turn 29. YAY! :clap: Does that help?
Grayce
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

The bible also says the end will happen when we least expect it, so I think that definitely rules this year out. Too many people are on their toes, waiting for it to happen!
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

GrayceM wrote:Take them how you believe them; the Bible tells us that no one will know.
I really don't believe it all, I was just making my mom squirm and freak out... I have never been religious, to me everybody is allowed to think what they want... when it happens there isn't much we can do about it anyway...
GrayceM wrote:So, I'll say the same to you...you are starting your 30th year when you turn 29. YAY! Does that help?
Uhm.... NO!!! that's so not helpful....that's even more depressing... :D
Tornado wrote:I don't think they will kill anyone off in real time other than Irina.
I know that especially Ashley have said that they have been doing extensive fight training, that all the Cullens had fight training... mostly it's speculated that Alice will see the fight happen in the future, finish badly and than leaves the Cullens in search of Nahuel...I know that they even shot Jasper and Alice in Brazil....
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house