Discussion of the Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn 1

Moderators: December, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Re: Worried about Breaking Dawn?

Post by marielle »

Jackson confirmed that MR has told them there will be sex in BD....
the cast is wondering how to keep it PG-13...

So either we get what we want or they shoot the scenes and Summit cuts it out...
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

marielle wrote:Jackson confirmed that MR has told them there will be sex in BD....
the cast is wondering how to keep it PG-13...

So either we get what we want or they shoot the scenes and Summit cuts it out...

Marielle~ I'd take it with a grain of salt. The way I read this, it sounds like MR's original cut of the script contains some true love scenes. BUT, I don't think she's to the final cut just yet. Which means that SM has not yet gotten her hands on it yet. So, as always, wait and see...
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Jazz Girl wrote:Marielle~ I'd take it with a grain of salt. The way I read this, it sounds like MR's original cut of the script contains some true love scenes. BUT, I don't think she's to the final cut just yet. Which means that SM has not yet gotten her hands on it yet. So, as always, wait and see...
Yeah that's what I'm afraid off...I'm sure they will have the final draft ready by now as they are planning on starting training and practising next month and shooting in october...I think the cast will get a chance to study the final draft...but with SM behind the steering wheel a lot of exciting things will be cut out...

You shall see, it will be spectacular typical...MR finally writes a good script and than SM comes along and make it.......(I don't even want to finish that thought)
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

Post by bored by the sea »

hmm this is a tricky one what to think, i mean speaking purely from an actors P.O.V. i know that when i had to do theatre stuff they can edit the script pretty much any time, maybes they'll just be a bit like the scenes in Remember me but with feathers and bruises :lol:
"If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not
give it? if it was someone you truly loved"- Breaking Dawn
**TEAM EDWARD**
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Remember Me might be the bar as far as the BD love scenes-it was a Summit release, and was rated PG-13 and had from what I've heard and read some pretty hot love scenes that got their point across but did so tastefully. We also gotta remember that Kristen was in Speak, and that was a film about date-rape and sex abuse and it was rated PG-13. So Kristen and Rob have some experience with PG-13 sex scenes.

But it depends on what Melissa and Stephenie does with the script, and if we want to stick strictly to the book's storylines, I'm afraid that based on that it'll be fade to black... Sorry to burst some bubbles, but it depends on what Stephenie, Bill, Melissa and Summit want and how the book is intrepreted.
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

I think that they could add extenstions. So while some would be fake, most of it would be her own hair.
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
Total Twilight Fan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Total Twilight Fan »

SwanCullen wrote:I think that they could add extenstions. So while some would be fake, most of it would be her own hair.
That would be a good idea, I think that they at least look real.

Also, I've been wondering. How are they going to do the whole 'imprinting moment.' it has to be absolutly right to give the meaning that Renesmee is Jacob's life now, and they have to get the acting right, or it will look weird going from just about to kill her to worshiping the ground she walks on, you know?
::Team Jasper & Paul::
Sometimes life brings miracles, it brought me Twilight.
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

Total Twilight Fan wrote:Also, I've been wondering. How are they going to do the whole 'imprinting moment.' it has to be absolutly right to give the meaning that Renesmee is Jacob's life now, and they have to get the acting right, or it will look weird going from just about to kill her to worshiping the ground she walks on, you know?

I think that Taylor will be able to pull this off really good. I just hope that it doesn't come across as smutty you know?

Caryn and Marielle, you girls said it well! They can make a great love scene and it not be graphic you know. This and the whole Nessie thing will be tough!
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

Post by bored by the sea »

yep i agree guys the imprinting has to be just right, because otherwise the non book readers are going to react weirdly i think, i mean ive spent what i can only imagine are collective hours attempting to explain it to people who havent read the books and its really pretty darn hard to explain fairly :lol:
"If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not
give it? if it was someone you truly loved"- Breaking Dawn
**TEAM EDWARD**
Tiger_kitten
Wandering Through Town

Post by Tiger_kitten »

I just finished re-reading Breaking Dawn, and I cannot even fathom how they are going to pull off Jacob's book.

The majority of it is inside a pack's mind, how will they do that? They can't replace all of the wolf scenes with them staying in human form, but it would look rather cheesy to have them in wolf form and we just hear their thoughts, or rather the actor's voices. Subtitles would be even worse.

What do you think their solution will be? There really are no other options for how we will see them communicate for long periods of time in wolf form. There are only so many gestures a wolf can do. Plus some of Jacob's thoughts are so important to the story...

Breaking Dawn is all just a giant question mark. They can't fit everything into one movie, but where will they end the first one? I guess they can do it wherever they want but I have a feeling nobody is going to end up very pleased with it. They'll probably end with her going into labor and that'll be a horrid cliff-hanger to have to wait months to get resolved.

How renesmee is going to work is another question. I suppose the best possible solution is various little girls portraying her different stages. But that is going to be rather obnoxious because they aren't going to find a bunch of girls who look close enough that it isn't obvious they keep changing people rather than she is just growing...

Sorry, I am sure all of this has been mentioned before. Ha ha.