Discussion of the Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn 1

Moderators: December, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
cullengirl
Cataloging the Cullen Library

Breaking Dawn: Favorite Lines of the Movie

Post by cullengirl »

What were your favorite lines from the movie?
“Darkness will never take me…because I have you. Light of my life, Marissa. That’s what you are.”-LR
Banner by the awesome, beautiful and incredible Nena!
GrayceM
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Breaking Dawn: Favorite Lines of the Movie

Post by GrayceM »

So far I'd have to say, "Last night was the best night of my existence." I'm going again Sunday so I may have others.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Grayce
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

"because it will be me who loose you,... ... and I don't choose that."

I'm still whimpering and fighting against tears when I think of that scene...
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
GrayceM
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by GrayceM »

I just thought of another... When Edward is doing CPR he says something like, please come back (or don't leave) me Baby.

It's the first one, "Please come back to me, Baby" such emotion...I think the crew I went with were holding their breath, including my husband.

I have to admit that Jacob's reaction to the baby names was great. Everyone was cracking up at him trying to keep his face straight and then crack *gasp* ... little murmers of "oh my God!"...was wonderful and excrutiating to watch a second time.
Last edited by GrayceM on Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Grayce
openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by openfire »

GrayceM wrote:I just thought of another... When Edward is doing CPR he says something like, please come back (or don't leave) me Baby.

I also really liked that part!

I especially liked it when Edward was in Bella's room the night before the wedding - when he said "I've been waiting a century to marry you Miss Swan" (*swoon*) and also when he said he would meet her at the alter and Bella said "I'll be the one wearing white" - it was just both sweet & funny!

Actually, I just loved that they were happy with one another!! Like, during the sex scene, when they were kissing - they weren't saying anything, but when they were laughing happily. I am so glad we finally got to see HappyBella&Edward!! :D :D
Banner by the super talented TammyAZ!
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

The whole Edward's speech/toast during the wedding:

"It's an extraordinary thing to meet someone who you can bare your soul to and who will accept you for who you are. I've been waiting, for what seems like a very long time to get beyond what I am, and with Bella I feel like I could finally begin. So I'd like to propose a toast to my beautiful bride, No measure of time with you will be long enough, but lets start with forever."

:swoon: :swoon: :swoon:
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by openfire »

dazzel21 wrote:No measure of time with you will be long enough, but lets start with forever." :swoon: :swoon: :swoon:
Swoon indeed Raine!!!

Love it! :D
Banner by the super talented TammyAZ!
4mejasper
Settled in Forks

Post by 4mejasper »

Um, I really liked Charlie's toast...about knowing that Edward was going to be a good husband...because I know how to hunt someone to the ends of the earth...and I know how to use a gun...

I loved the romantic scenes, but somehow, that scene with the toasts was SO refreshing. From Emmett, to Jessica, to Charlie, to Alice...and then Renee singing, and then finally Esme followed by Edward.
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

dazzel21 wrote:The whole Edward's speech/toast during the wedding:

"It's an extraordinary thing to meet someone who you can bare your soul to and who will accept you for who you are. I've been waiting, for what seems like a very long time to get beyond what I am, and with Bella I feel like I could finally begin. So I'd like to propose a toast to my beautiful bride, No measure of time with you will be long enough, but lets start with forever."

:swoon: :swoon: :swoon:
Loved loved loved this part! All of the wedding toasts were great. Charlie's was probably my favorite after Edward's.

Even though I have mixed feelings on them changing from the book to have Edward leave Bella's side after fighting to bring her back to life and go fight the wolfs I loved his line "I won't let them hurt my family." Edward got sexier there.

I've only seen it once so that's all I can remember right now. I can't wait to go again
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
Vivian
Settled in Forks

Post by Vivian »

"That wasn't an idea, it was a snide comment" Jacob when Edward read his mind as he was thinking the baby wanted blood.