Discussion of the Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn 1

Moderators: December, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
cullengirl
Cataloging the Cullen Library

Request a Topic (for BD Movie threads)

Post by cullengirl »

Post here the Breaking Dawn movie topics that you would like to discuss. Make sure that you read previous posts before submitting a requests. All duplicates will be deleted. Please be patient as the mods will do there best to create threads for you.
“Darkness will never take me…because I have you. Light of my life, Marissa. That’s what you are.”-LR
Banner by the awesome, beautiful and incredible Nena!
GrayceM
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Requst a Topic

Post by GrayceM »

Scenes or lines that didn't fit.
I was glad Irina was at the wedding but I know I'm going to have to explain it to my husband. Laurant was looking for Bella as a favor for Victoria, according to the movie story so far. The Denali coven have not been mentioned before this.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

Also maybe a topic on "Favorite Scenes" or "What I liked about it" ...someplace to put the Spoilers and Early Reactions after the general release.
I guess there should also be the topic on "What I didn't like about it"...
Or maybe a general "My take on the movie". Something where people are posting everything, likes and dislikes...as currently is in the Spoilers and Early Reactions.
Last edited by GrayceM on Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Grayce
mollzk5
Settled in Forks

Re: Request a Topic

Post by mollzk5 »

The music! Where the songs in the soundtrack went in the movie and also music that wasn't on the soundtrack.
bella21
Settled in Forks

Re: Request a Topic (for BD Movie threads)

Post by bella21 »

This doesn't really go with Breaking Dawn, but I always wonder if Stephenie will write a book for Jacob and Renesmee??
Bella21
Jacobs-girl
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Jacobs-girl »

Now that the promotion has started for BD: part 2 (super excited about the photos from Entertainment Weekly!), could we have a thread about that? Just a thread where we can generally discuss our excitement, concerns and our thoughts on the latest photos, teaser trailers, promotion... etc for BD: part 2? Thanks! :)
"You want a nice stereo? Drive your own car"" (Bella, New Moon, ch. 1)

"They’re just cliff diving, Bella. Recreation. La Push doesn’t have a mall, you know" (Jacob, New Moon, ch. 7)
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Dear Mods,

We Dutch girls are lucky enough to get to see BD on the 13th of November. Could you please have a spoiler thread by than so we have a place where we can safely discus, rant and gush over the movie...
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

Hi Marielle!
Just remind me and I'll have the spoiler thread up and running in time for you to post. In the meantime, why don't you pop by the Breaking Dawn 2-the discussion before the end thread. You can spoil here and talk all you want about BD2.