Moderators: December, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Re: Breaking Dawn Official Soundtrack

Post by openfire »

BreakingDawn[HeavenSent] wrote:
openfire wrote: I really am confused about one thing though... why wasn't A Thousand Years in the film though?? Unless it was the third song in the credits? But surely that would be weird... unless I just missed it somewhere??
I read somewhere that the non-lyrical version of it was played at the beginning of Bella walking down the aisle, but if you ask me that was the beginning of "Turning Page" not "A Thousand Years". Maybe someone else knows for sure. They play the actual whole song at the end of the movie though, during the credits.
Yeah it was defo Turning Page that was played when Bella was walking down the aisle - really pretty as an instrumental :D
Banner by the super talented TammyAZ!
mollzk5
Settled in Forks

Post by mollzk5 »

BreakingDawn[HeavenSent] wrote::clap: I wish someone could post where ALL the songs were in the movie though, I know where most of them are, but if I could find out where every single one is located in the movie, that would be just awesome. Maybe it will help me like the ones I don't care for! Either way, Job well done creators of Breaking Dawn Soundtrack! :clap:

DONE... :) Here is a list of ALL songs in the movie (some not on the soundtrack) in order of how they appear in the movie.

1. Love Death Birth - Carter Burwell *Theme Throughout Movie*
2. Turning Page (Instrumental) - Sleeping At Last *Bella Walking Down Aisle*
3. Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine *Wedding Vows*
4. My Love (Instrumental) – Sia *Reception Opening/Cellos*
5. Eclipse (All Yours) – Metric *Reception/Greeting Billy*
6. Love Will Take You - Angus & Julia Stone *Reception/Denali Clan*
7. Like A Drug - Hard-Fi *Reception Dancing*
8. Northern Lights - Cider Sky *Reception Background/Bella Dancing with Jacob*
9. Theophilus London – Neighbors *Reception Background/Jacob & Bella arguing*
10. It Will Rain - Bruno Mars *Briefly when leaving reception*
11. ???? (Can't find this one!) *Bella & Edward Driving/Jacob Howls*
12. ???? (Not sure of this one either!) *Honeymoon in Rio*
13. Sister Rosetta - Noisettes *Bella "Prepping" on Honeymoon*
14. Llovera - Mia Maestro *Bella & Edward Moonlight Swim*
15. Turning Page - Sleeping At Last *Love Scene*
16. From Now On - The Features *Bella Trying to Seduce Edward*
17. Requiem On Water - Imperial Mammoth *Bella Contemplating the Pregnancy*
18. Cold - Aqualung & Lucy *Bella Wasting Away*
19. Endtapes - The Joy Formidable *First Credit Song*
20. I Didn't Mean It - The Belle Brigade *Volturi Credits Scene*
21. It Will Rain - Bruno Mars *2nd Credits Song*
21. A Thousand Years - Christina Perri *Final Credits Song*
openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by openfire »

mollzk5 wrote:
BreakingDawn[HeavenSent] wrote::clap: I wish someone could post where ALL the songs were in the movie though, I know where most of them are, but if I could find out where every single one is located in the movie, that would be just awesome. Maybe it will help me like the ones I don't care for! Either way, Job well done creators of Breaking Dawn Soundtrack! :clap:

DONE... :) Here is a list of ALL songs in the movie (some not on the soundtrack) in order of how they appear in the movie.

Very impresive!! :)

I actually went & seen the movie again last night and took a pen & paper (cos I'm a dork like that ;) ) to weite down some stuff, and one of them was were certain songs were in the movie LOL!

I did actually have a couple soundtrack questions:
1. Why is Flightless Bird, American Mouth (Wedding Version) on the soundtrack, but the actual version they use in the film is the normal one (from Twilight)?
2. Someone on the HH was talking about the version of Eclipse (All Yours) in BD, as the reception, that was released for the day that the soundtrack was allowed to be streamed on the net. I didn't get to hear it that day; does anyone know if you can get this? It's not on my version of the soundtrack - is there a special edition maybe?

If anyone knows :)

Thanks!
mollzk5
Settled in Forks

Post by mollzk5 »

I haven't found the download for "Eclipse" by Metric but here is the youtube video for the song...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzFpRHWp ... lf=mh_lolz

Also, I think I may have found the song for when they are leaving the reception and Jacob howls. Supposedly it is called "Nova Vida" by Carter Burwell and it will be on The Score album. Here is the youtube video but its just a clip of it. Can anyone confirm this?!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJbD02FUo-4
openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by openfire »

mollzk5 wrote:I haven't found the download for "Eclipse" by Metric but here is the youtube video for the song...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzFpRHWp ... lf=mh_lolz

Also, I think I may have found the song for when they are leaving the reception and Jacob howls. Supposedly it is called "Nova Vida" by Carter Burwell and it will be on The Score album. Here is the youtube video but its just a clip of it. Can anyone confirm this?!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJbD02FUo-4
Cool, thanks for that! So is that version of Eclipse (All Yours) on anyone's version of the soundtrack? I didn't actually check to see if there was different versions before I bought mine! Oops!

That would be good if that other song is going to be on the score album (anyone know when that is going to be released btw?). If it is an original score, that explians why no one could find it before LOL.

Thanks for finding this stuff btw! :)
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

mollzk5 wrote: 11. ???? (Can't find this one!) *Bella & Edward Driving/Jacob Howls*
I thought this is the Eclipse (All Yours) Instrumental by Kevin Teasly. Guess I'm wrong...
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
BreakingDawn[HeavenSent]
Settled in Forks

Post by BreakingDawn[HeavenSent] »

openfire wrote: Cool, thanks for that! So is that version of Eclipse (All Yours) on anyone's version of the soundtrack? I didn't actually check to see if there was different versions before I bought mine! Oops!

That would be good if that other song is going to be on the score album (anyone know when that is going to be released btw?). If it is an original score, that explians why no one could find it before LOL. :)
I don't think there are different versions of the soundtrack to buy at the store, BUT if you buy it off ITunes you get 4 bonus tracks, one of them is "Eclipse All Yours" by Kevin Teasley the other 3 are, "Like a Drug" by Hard-Fi, "Turning Page, Instrumental" and a Behind the scenes with Christina Perri and A Thousand Years.
As for the score, supposedly it's going to be released on December 6th, and "A Nova Vida" is number 7 on the score soundtrack. Now this is according to ITunes, but I'm sure it'll be the same release date for the stores too!
BreakingDawn[HeavenSent]
Settled in Forks

Post by BreakingDawn[HeavenSent] »

mollzk5 wrote:

AAAAHHHHH!!!! Thank you SOOOO much for that! You have made my entire week!!! Now I can go back and "relive" all those moments!! Can't wait to see the movie again, they should really come out with some type of "endless" movie pass where you can go however many times you want for as long as it's out at the theaters! I'd pay money for that!
openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by openfire »

openfire wrote: Cool, thanks for that! So is that version of Eclipse (All Yours) on anyone's version of the soundtrack? I didn't actually check to see if there was different versions before I bought mine! Oops!

That would be good if that other song is going to be on the score album (anyone know when that is going to be released btw?). If it is an original score, that explians why no one could find it before LOL. :)
I don't think there are different versions of the soundtrack to buy at the store, BUT if you buy it off ITunes you get 4 bonus tracks, one of them is "Eclipse All Yours" by Kevin Teasley the other 3 are, "Like a Drug" by Hard-Fi, "Turning Page, Instrumental" and a Behind the scenes with Christina Perri and A Thousand Years.
As for the score, supposedly it's going to be released on December 6th, and "A Nova Vida" is number 7 on the score soundtrack. Now this is according to ITunes, but I'm sure it'll be the same release date for the stores too!
Oh man!!! I bought my album in the shops & on iTunes, you can only buy the whole album, not only the bonus tracks!!! :( I really really really want the instrumental version of Turning Page!!
Can anyone get them this song alone in the US?? If so, would someone be able to buy this song for me - I would pay you of course - and send it to me? I knew I should have checked iTunes first... :( :( :( :(
openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by openfire »

openfire wrote:

Oh man!!! I bought my album in the shops & on iTunes, you can only buy the whole album, not only the bonus tracks!!! :( I really really really want the instrumental version of Turning Page!!
Can anyone get them this song alone in the US?? If so, would someone be able to buy this song for me - I would pay you of course - and send it to me? I knew I should have checked iTunes first... :( :( :( :(
GOT THEM!! :D

I am very happy now! The full instrumental version of Turning Page is so beautiful! :)