Discussion of the Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn 1

Moderators: December, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Brienna
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Re: Missing Lines

Post by Brienna »

I thought of somethin... I actually miss the line where, when Bella has given birth, Edward tells Jacob to take the baby, Jacob says: "Throw it out of the window". I know, it's not nice of him to say! But that's actually really why I wanted it in the movie. In the books he's way more selfish, rude, mean than in the movies. So for him to say that, would've fitted so great for me!
openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by openfire »

Brienna wrote:In the books he's way more selfish, rude, mean than in the movies. So for him to say that, would've fitted so great for me!
That's totally true!! Especially in NM & Eclipse. To be honest, for the most part I wasn't bothered by Jake at all in BD (the film). But in NM & Eclipse, I was really annoyed that they made hime seem "nicer" than he is, if you read the books!
Banner by the super talented TammyAZ!
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

Brienna wrote:I thought of somethin... I actually miss the line where, when Bella has given birth, Edward tells Jacob to take the baby, Jacob says: "Throw it out of the window". I know, it's not nice of him to say! But that's actually really why I wanted it in the movie. In the books he's way more selfish, rude, mean than in the movies. So for him to say that, would've fitted so great for me!
Oh yeah. I forgot about that part. And you're right they make Jacob more likeable in the movies than the books. That's part of the reason why my mom (who has never read the books just seen the movies) doesn't understand why I can't stand Jacob and am "team Edward" (though I kind of hate that term.) They totally should have kept that in to show that side of Jacob. In BD1 he didn't make me as mad as he usually does in the books.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
GrayceM
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by GrayceM »

I've only seen BD three times so I may be mistaken, but doesn't he say something like, "Keep that thing away from me."?
Grayce
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

GrayceM wrote:I've only seen BD three times so I may be mistaken, but doesn't he say something like, "Keep that thing away from me."?
That's exactly what he says, but there's a big difference between just saying keep her away from him and telling Edward to literally throw her away.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS