– Sorry I took so long to respond. Tough week for me. Not only did my laptop break down last week but my car broke down this week. Finally though, both are fixed now and I just have to play catch up to everything.
So here we go:
Chernaudi wrote:Sorry I haven't frequented this thread, and this is probably more appropriate for the science section (and it's kinda a joke, after all), but I wonder if, say, having Guyver I and/or Guyver III from Bio-Booster Armor Guyver on the Cullen side would swing things in their favor?
Going by what I read on wikipedia (as you suggested), I think the character Sho as Guyver Gigantic or as Gigantic Exceed being on the Cullen's side and with Bella’s shield being in place can pretty much pulverize the Volturi. I think without Bella’s shield whatever Guyver(s) is put in front of the Volturi would be vulnerable to Alec, Jane and Chelsea being that Guyvers are part human. My input probably doesn't make sense, but this is all I came up with.
– I plan to watch BD2 on 11/16/12. I took 11/16/12 off of work. Though, I might change my mind and watch BD2 on 11/15/12. I haven’t purchased any tickets yet. I’m planning to go with my friend (she’s the one who introduced me to Twilight and I went with her last year to see BD1) to the first showing I can get into. Then in the afternoon, I’ll go again with my kids and niece and whoever else wants to come along. Just to let you know, I watched BD1 5 times in theatres. Sometimes I went by myself and sometimes with different groups of friends and relatives. I plan to do no less for BD2.
– I just wanted to share my comments on the recent 14 BD2 pic shown last week (not in any particular order):
1. Cottage – I really like. It’s very close to how I envisioned it. Cottages always remind me of Thomas Kinkade’s cottage artworks, very nice.
2. Cottage Closet – I like it, though I thought it would be bigger and I like that Edward & Bella are smiling. Also, looking forward to seeing the rest of the cottage.
3. Bella & Emmett arm wrestling while Edward watches – looks like it will be fun.
4. Bella & Renesmee hugging while Edward and Jacob watch – very sweet. Also, other than the wedding, I think BD2 is the first time Bella wears her hair up.
5. Bella & Charlie hugging – very touching.
6. Edward caressing Bella’s face – very romantic. Also, Bella’s hair looks great in this pic.
7. Bella & Edward on Bella’s first hunt – very convincing. Though, I hope the CGI on the cougar attack will look better on the big screen than it did in the trailer.
8. Esme – Nice pose, though it looks a lot like the pose she did in BD1 when the wolves were chasing her.
9. Alice & Jasper – They look stressed out being that they are not smiling. Although, they do look good.
10. Charlie picking up Renesmee while Sue is watching – everyone in the pic seems full of life and happiness.
11. Rosalie & Emmett – This pic reminds me of them in the 1st Twilight movie when they first walked into the cafeteria, so bonded.
12. Bella looking at her hand – again very convincing. Can't wait to see how she carrys herself in BD2.
13. Jacob and Bella – They look concerned about something, maybe Irina.
14. The Volturi – look very intimidating and confident as always.
Although, we didn't see Carlisle in this set of pics, I'm glad we all got to see them. All the pics look great.