The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner

A discussion of the novella The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

Re: The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner

Post by bored by the sea »

**********************10 DAYS 16 HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!********************************************
"If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not
give it? if it was someone you truly loved"- Breaking Dawn
**TEAM EDWARD**
Total Twilight Fan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Total Twilight Fan »

bored by the sea wrote:**********************10 DAYS 16 HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!********************************************
SOOO CLOSE NOW. I have it marked in my school planner :D
::Team Jasper & Paul::
Sometimes life brings miracles, it brought me Twilight.
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

Hey you all!!! I'm back...been sick during the weekend, actually up until now but I'm feeling a little bit better to multitask again while at work. I had a really horrible weekend, take a nap on a Saturday afternoon and I woke up sweating from head to toe. Even the AC couldn't prevent the heat so I came down with cough and flu. Gah! So what did I miss???

I think it's almost 9 days before the much awaited release :P :P Can't wait....I'm crossing out dates on my calendar and counting days until June 5...
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
Total Twilight Fan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Total Twilight Fan »

dazzel21 wrote:Hey you all!!! I'm back...been sick during the weekend, actually up until now but I'm feeling a little bit better to multitask again while at work. I had a really horrible weekend, take a nap on a Saturday afternoon and I woke up sweating from head to toe. Even the AC couldn't prevent the heat so I came down with cough and flu. Gah! So what did I miss???

I think it's almost 9 days before the much awaited release :P :P Can't wait....I'm crossing out dates on my calendar and counting days until June 5...
Nawww! Dazzel! You feeling better then now? Thats unfortunate that you came down with that, ive had it before.
Miss in general? The Eclipse board game cards came out and they were amazing, tickets came on sale, Bree Tanner is so close, and its cheaper on Amazon
::Team Jasper & Paul::
Sometimes life brings miracles, it brought me Twilight.
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

Total Twilight Fan yes I'm quite fine now. Thanks, I know what you mean its a total pain...

I feel soooooooo much better now. I'm quite proud of what I did today...

So me and my friend decided to give up hunting on where and when the premier night will be held here in the Philippines, instead we decided to get tickets for the block screening sponsored by twilight coven Philippines. It's still on the 30th of June but I think it would be more fun what with all the Twifans that is sure to come. Besides I think it will be a whole day event with games and programs and events while waiting for the actual time. So it's official our tickets are reserved for that day...and I'm taking a day off from work that day :lol: :lol:

A bit of bad news, Bree Tanner will be available for sale here on the 6th of June. My local bookstore says the reason for the delay is because of international embargo (whatever that means :roll: ). But there's a release date event on the 6th of June sponsored by the same one as I've mentioned above and I'm so going to be there...

So not bad for today...It gets me more excited...
~Team Edward Forever~
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

Raine that sucks that you were ill hope youre feeling better now though dude, gah your eclipse screening event sounds like ace fun!!

right well i kind of slacked yesterday on the countdown sorry i had a long day at work+then sat my butt down in front of the national movie awards to watch Peter facinelli and twilight and rob win awards :lol: but im back today sooooooooooooo..................................................

************************************8 DAYS 8 HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!***************************************************************
**TEAM EDWARD**
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica

apologies for the slacking on the countdown :lol:
here it is though.....
**************************************4 DAYS 10 HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*********************************
**TEAM EDWARD**
Kate
Officially Bitten!
Location: Wandering in the town, holding my arm tightly around the hold in my chest…

Post by Kate »

Hi!!! I must call back my bookseller to be sure to have a copy! Hi!!!!!!!

"When Kate met Garrett, she found something she'd never found [...]. She is currently attempting monogamy for the first time in her long life." S. M. The guide p. 157
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

Yay! Can you ladies believe it. IT'S JUNE ALREADY :P Time to party...Bree Tanner book release is just around the corner and Twilight Saga Eclipse is just a month, A MONTH away.....
~Team Edward Forever~
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica

dazzel21 wrote:Yay! Can you ladies believe it. IT'S JUNE ALREADY :P Time to party...Bree Tanner book release is just around the corner and Twilight Saga Eclipse is just a month, A MONTH away.....
heck yeaaaaahhh!! june= officially my favourite month of 2010!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: really hoping that my books sent out early so's i can spent my entire day off reading it lol.

***************************3 DAYS 12 HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!****************************

yeah totally doing the victory ance right now!! :lol:
**TEAM EDWARD**