A discussion of the novella The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Re: Bree And Diego

Post by openfire »

I agree with what you guys are saying. It makes me very sad to think about the life they could have had together. They could have been so happy!
Jazzy wrote:I remember the part where Bee realized that they could have run the day they discovered the sun could not hurt them. They didn't have to find the others. Sigh...
I wish they had just ran too... :(
Banner by the super talented TammyAZ!
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

Bree having Diego was a nice surprise. I felt for her when she realized that Diego was gone. (Even though I thought that was the case when he didn't come back with Riley.) They were so good together & would have had a great relationship & life together. If only they had ran!! Diego was just awesome. Evil Riley & Victoria!!
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
saw93
Wandering Through Town

Post by saw93 »

this book was sad to me once they met and started to realize they liked each other because i knew eventually they both would die in the end. I would have hope for them but then i would wake up and realize that they were both going to die. I however didnt realize that Diego was dead untill Bree did I didn't want to believe it but i knew it was true.
You are the only one who has ever touched my heart. It will always be yours." ~ Edward Cullen Eclipse
Melody
Learning to Love Green

Post by Melody »

The book was really sad, wasn't it? I can't believe that SM killed them :( It was a fast but beautiful relationship.
I didn't understand the "ill show you in four days when we meet up" part until I was reading the posts you guys have been making. It's just so sad :( Poor Diego :cry:

Team Edward - because real men sparkle ;)
Trainee in "Emmetts Demolition Crew"