Greetings, Gifts and Cards for Edward's 110th!

Our Birthday Thread
Forum rules
All Forum Rules apply, but most of all Enjoy the Party
The Real Edward Cullen
I know what you're thinking. Really.

Re: Greetings, Gifts and Cards for Edward's 110th!

Post by The Real Edward Cullen »

(*pinching the bridge of his nose*)

Yes, well. We’ll keep your generous offer in mind -- and give it all the consideration it’s due.

After all, it’s the thought that counts. And yours are....most illuminating.

Now if you’ll excuse me, I promised Renesmee that I’d help Alice put the balloons up around the kitchen before breakfast.
She said yes, and that's all that matters....
The Real Aro
Making Onion Skin Look Good

Post by The Real Aro »

Now then, dear boy, there’s no need to be testy. No one is threatening you or your delightful family. I merely wish to renew my fondest invitation to you all. The tickets are open-ended, so you can use them when you like. Are you quite certain that your charming daughter wouldn’t enjoy a holiday in Italy? With her extraordinary precocity I’m sure she’s more than ready to appreciate the cultural opportunities the Old World has to offer.
The Real Edward Cullen
I know what you're thinking. Really.

Post by The Real Edward Cullen »

Very sure. And I'll thank you to leave my family out of your plans for the foreseeable future. I think perhaps it would be best if you were to leave now. I've no wish to be discourteous, but if you continue to--
She said yes, and that's all that matters....
The Real Carlisle Cullen
Giving Life to the Lifeless

Post by The Real Carlisle Cullen »

(*enters hastily*)

Happy Birthday Edward! I didn’t think you’d be on the boards so early. Esme is still wrapping your presents. And Aro! This is -- unexpected.

(*shooting thoughtful glance at Edward who is scowling ferociously*)

Edward, I think you’re needed in the kitchen. Alice said something about needing your help pinning streamers up -- I think she’s having trouble reaching above the door frames.

My dearest Aro, you must come say hello to Esme.
It took me almost three hundred years, but she was worth the wait.
The Real Aro
Making Onion Skin Look Good

Post by The Real Aro »

My old friend how are you? Still eating your odd little diet? How you can stand that I don’t know. Why don’t we catch up while going out for a little snack. There are some delightful women over in the Halfway House thread. or maybe those Mods....clearly they have been deleting the large volumes of tribute posts in the Team Aro threads.
Ouisa
Taking over the world and making it pretty!

Post by Ouisa »

Now now Aro, there will be no eating of Mods today.
If you are thirsty may I remind you we have a suggestion box for such things?

Oh and............. Happy Birthday Mr. Prudey Pants.
vampirelover109
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by vampirelover109 »

Edward HAPPY BIRTHDAY

I'm sure that Alice and Bella have something amazing In store for you today I've been so busy that I haven't had time to shop for your gift But I've asked Alice If she would mind helping me out on that one I'm sure she will pick something wonderful because that's what you deserve

That was a very kind present from Aro I have been to Italy myself Its an amzazing place although. Staying In volterra I'm too convinced about

Have a wonderful. Day and I will pop back later hopefully the rest your fammily will be here then

Love annmarie xx

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
team edward all the way
smitten_by_twilight
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by smitten_by_twilight »

Happy 110 Edward! :clap:

I thought I'd post early. Deep regrets regarding no card, no gift image - I had another assignment from Alice which should be arriving later today *fingers crossed*. It would have been easier to actually order your gift, rather than find an image for it - I am sending you airplane tickets (1 for you, 1 for Bella) to Kenya, for a little safari, and a little time to yourselves, away from your darling 4-year-old. It is the thought that counts, isn't it?

The tickets are round-trip of course. Don't let Aro annoy you too much, I think he enjoys it. If I have time to scribble a card, I will post it!
My FanFiction Page ~ Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery
Proud Halfway House Cousin Sister! - Team Alice Celebrity Chef - Seeing the future since 1901
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EDWARD!!!!!!!!!

I'm hoping that you are having fun on your bday... Alice sure did a good job in decorating...

I found this for you. I thought you might like to hang this above the fire place...

PS, Aro, please remember it's Edward's bday...be nice...
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
The Real Esme Cullen
Keeping the boys honest

Post by The Real Esme Cullen »

Happy Birthday my dearest Edward! Congratulations on your 110th birthday. You are a wonderful son, a tremendous, husband and a brilliant father. Carlisle and I are so proud to be your parents.

Since your father is currently dealing with our, um, company, I thought I'd come on and give you your gifts. We hope you like them.

Your father got you this. I know it isn't out in stores yet, but Carlisle has a few connections.

And this case is from me. I hope you enjoy using it!

Earning sainthood by raising five teenagers for eternity.