Twilight Saga Q&A

kaitlin1002
Settled in Forks

Re: Twilight Saga Q&A

Post by kaitlin1002 »

I have a couple questions:
1. How did the Cullens keep their same names everytime they moved casue like the guy knew the name Cullen so they dont change that and like they all had the same 1st names when they were alive so what?
2. Won't Nessie and Jakes kids be like self destructive with like vampire and werewolve blood in them and will they be like blood drinking wolves?
3. Wont they eventually have to tell Rennee because she wont be aging?
4. They totally overplay (in the comertial) the James asspect of it all it happens in like the last 100 pages and they make it seem like thats the whole movie in the trailors. Sry thats not a question but comment none the less.
5. When Edward sucked the venom out of Bella doesnt vampire venom hurt vampires I thought that was the only thing that casued scars so wouldnt it hurt him?
waiting tobe dazzled
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by waiting tobe dazzled »

kaitlin1002 wrote: 4. They totally overplay (in the comertial) the James asspect of it all it happens in like the last 100 pages and they make it seem like thats the whole movie in the trailors. Sry thats not a question but comment none the less.
I agree, I'm a little concerned that they are going to take away some of the romance aspect to it just so they can have an amazing fight scene. However, untill the movie is released...I am going to maintain my faith in SM.
kaitlin1002 wrote:I2. Won't Nessie and Jakes kids be like self destructive with like vampire and werewolve blood in them and will they be like blood drinking wolves?
3. Wont they eventually have to tell Rennee because she wont be aging?
Well this is sort've a question within a question but can Nessie even have kids? If she is going to freeze like a regular vampire in a couple years wouldn't that put her in the same boat as the rest of the female vampires in the baby situation.
And about number 3, didn't Edward say that she was Incredibly intelligent and perceptive? I would guess that she would somehow make the conclusion on her on…if she hasn’t already.
Field Supervisor of EDC, Inc.
Team Edward-Knight in Shining Volvo
Team Rosalie-Every Rose has it's thorn
Cotton Candy Revolutionists~Jell-O Wars of 09’
edwardanthony
Settled in Forks

Post by edwardanthony »

yes the question about edward staying alive for renesmee is definitely true
it happens a lot in movies; im trying to think of this one movie with ben affleck. the mother dies and he sees the daughter resemble her mom so much.

the same can be said for edward; as soon as he got one look into those chocolate brown eyes hes a goner ;)
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

edwardanthony wrote:yes the question about edward staying alive for renesmee is definitely true
it happens a lot in movies; im trying to think of this one movie with ben affleck. the mother dies and he sees the daughter resemble her mom so much.

the same can be said for edward; as soon as he got one look into those chocolate brown eyes hes a goner ;)
Could the movie your thinking of be "Jersey Girl"?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0300051/
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
twilightmom
Fishing with Charlie

Post by twilightmom »

kaitlin1002 wrote:5. When Edward sucked the venom out of Bella doesnt vampire venom hurt vampires I thought that was the only thing that casued scars so wouldnt it hurt him?
I don't have the book in front of me, and I don't know if it was even mentioned... But it probably went down like a snake bite - you suck out the blood and then spit it out. It was mentioned that there was very little of it in her system, too. That's my guess, but you do have good point - maybe he got a little "acid reflux" going on his insides!
Banner created by the incredibly talented Nena! THANK YOU, MY FRIEND!
ilovetwilight
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by ilovetwilight »

waiting tobe dazzled wrote:
kaitlin1002 wrote: 4. They totally overplay (in the comertial) the James asspect of it all it happens in like the last 100 pages and they make it seem like thats the whole movie in the trailors. Sry thats not a question but comment none the less.
I agree, I'm a little concerned that they are going to take away some of the romance aspect to it just so they can have an amazing fight scene. However, untill the movie is released...I am going to maintain my faith in SM.

i read somewhere (i forget where) that all the "villains" (james, victoria, laurent) are going to be introduced in the middle of the movie (instead of towards the end), but they won't like meet the cullens @ there "baseball" game until towards the end-ish (like in the book). so there adding extra scenes with just james, laurent, and victoria
Active Donor for: DBJ & Co. (Dontating Blood to Jasper!)
Jackhammer Trainee for: EDC Inc. "Let's break down some houses"
Co-Captain for EDCCS!
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

I was thinking about this while walking my dogs, it's a stupid question but, do you think dogs can smell Vampires?
I assume that dogs are pretty close to Wolves and that they have a strong sense of smell and what not.
Weird question, I know. . . . .
ImageImage
twilightmom
Fishing with Charlie

Post by twilightmom »

threethings wrote:I was thinking about this while walking my dogs, it's a stupid question but, do you think dogs can smell Vampires?
I assume that dogs are pretty close to Wolves and that they have a strong sense of smell and what not.
I would assume that any animal (including humans) can smell vampires... The stronger the ability to smell (wolves, dogs, etc), the more easily they could identify "dangerous" vs. "not".... The vampire is designed to attract prey, therefore the sweet smell... So, anyhow, yes, I believe so.
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

twilightmom wrote:
threethings wrote:I was thinking about this while walking my dogs, it's a stupid question but, do you think dogs can smell Vampires?
I would assume that any animal (including humans) can smell vampires... The stronger the ability to smell (wolves, dogs, etc), the more easily they could identify "dangerous" vs. "not".... The vampire is designed to attract prey, therefore the sweet smell... So, anyhow, yes, I believe so.
Yes, I agree that we all can smell them, but what I meant and forgot to say was does it smell repulsing like it does for Wolves?
ImageImage
twilightmom
Fishing with Charlie

Post by twilightmom »

threethings wrote:Yes, I agree that we all can smell them, but what I meant and forgot to say was does it smell repulsing like it does for Wolves?
Well... The werewolves are "mortal enemies" of the vampires, so the smell is repulsive. The smell is nice to humans b/c "we" are their food source. My guess is that since wolves and dogs are closely related AND that vampires don't normally feed on dogs... Well then, yes, I bet the smell would be "bad."