Twilight Saga Q&A

ShadowNIN
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Twilight Saga Q&A

Post by ShadowNIN »

edward4ever wrote:
ShadowNIN wrote:what normal ball and bat could withstand that? Besides, they don't really make vampire versions of those. :mrgreen:
Don't they?? :)

Hmmmm, maybe they used a rock or something...and then for the bat....a piece of titanium.... :D
ImageImage
waiting tobe dazzled
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by waiting tobe dazzled »

ShadowNIN wrote:
edward4ever wrote:
ShadowNIN wrote:what normal ball and bat could withstand that? Besides, they don't really make vampire versions of those. :mrgreen:

Hmmmm, maybe they used a rock or something...and then for the bat....a piece of titanium.... :D
I don't know, the boulder didn't put up much of a fight in Breaking Dawn...then again, during baseball they might not be trying to demolish the rock...it might could work..*ponders*
Field Supervisor of EDC, Inc.
Team Edward-Knight in Shining Volvo
Team Rosalie-Every Rose has it's thorn
Cotton Candy Revolutionists~Jell-O Wars of 09’
ShadowNIN
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by ShadowNIN »

waiting tobe dazzled wrote:
ShadowNIN wrote:
edward4ever wrote:

I don't know, the boulder didn't put up much of a fight in Breaking Dawn...then again, during baseball they might not be trying to demolish the rock...it might could work..*ponders*
Where is SM?!?! We need a power assist here!!!
ImageImage
mananda
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by mananda »

that's a good question about the baseball bat. haven't you ever seen a major league baseball game when a batter breaks the bat in half when he hits the ball? And they have just a fraction of the strength vampires have. but I guess that would apply to wooden bats only.... oh who knows.
Genevieve
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Genevieve »

EdwardNJessi wrote:
MagicWings wrote:There's also a short scene right after Bella sees Renesmee after shes changed and Renesmee is showing her "what she missed" and one of the scenes she shows Bella is Edward singing to her with Bella's still body in the background.

I thought that showed something special, because Edward wouldn't leave Bellas side, but he still took time out to spend with Renesmee.
Oh yeah! That's a good point. :) I had forgotten about that part as well....(sigh) so sweet.
oh there was another part that i thought edward was really sweet to Nessie.
the part where he gave her an mp3 for christmas and filled it with all his fave songs. i dont know, i found it really cute, like he wanted her to only have the best taste in music.

Oh and question(s) :
When bella drank so much blood during her pregnancy, she had to go to the toilet quite a few times.
How? Blood isnt exactly fluid like water is it, so does it actually look like pee(excuse me) or did she actually peed blood? :O
and as for hybrids, do they have to go to the toilet as well?
lol ok i feel really weird asking these.
ana;
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ana; »

Genevieve wrote:
EdwardNJessi wrote:
MagicWings wrote:There's also a short scene right after Bella sees Renesmee after shes changed and Renesmee is showing her "what she missed" and one of the scenes she shows Bella is Edward singing to her with Bella's still body in the background.

I thought that showed something special, because Edward wouldn't leave Bellas side, but he still took time out to spend with Renesmee.
Oh yeah! That's a good point. :) I had forgotten about that part as well....(sigh) so sweet.
oh there was another part that i thought edward was really sweet to Nessie.
the part where he gave her an mp3 for christmas and filled it with all his fave songs. i dont know, i found it really cute, like he wanted her to only have the best taste in music.

Oh and question(s) :
When bella drank so much blood during her pregnancy, she had to go to the toilet quite a few times.
How? Blood isnt exactly fluid like water is it, so does it actually look like pee(excuse me) or did she actually peed blood? :O
Whatever you take in suffers a transformation inside your body.
I think she pee's normally. Like anyone else. Think about drinking Peach Juice with lots of pulp. It's not so fluid but you still pee it. And I don't think the redness of the blood would've changed anything either.
Heart Song
Wandering Through Town

Post by Heart Song »

ana; wrote:
Genevieve wrote: Oh and question(s) :
Whatever you take in suffers a transformation inside your body.
I think she pee's normally. Like anyone else. Think about drinking Peach Juice with lots of pulp. It's not so fluid but you still pee it. And I don't think the redness of the blood would've changed anything either.
I'm going to try to answer this a delicately as possible.
The body would process blood the way it does a solid. It would take what nutrients it could use, separating the liquid from the solid and then eliminating the waste accordingly. The solid waste from the blood would appear to be very dark or even black. There would be no discernible difference in the color of the fluid waste.
banner by the lovely ~ouisa~ adultes lexiconum recipientes nuntiis singulis

Twilight Stories and Host Stories
ana;
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ana; »

^^

oh, so it's the other way..
nice to know.
maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by maddy<3twilight »

Ok here we go

What would happen if a Human ate Vampire Venom?
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~
waiting tobe dazzled
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by waiting tobe dazzled »

maddy<3twilight wrote:Ok here we go

What would happen if a Human ate Vampire Venom?
Well SM said that when Bella ate the pizza that Edward had taken a bite off of that she ate some venom but not enough to do anything.
I'm just guessing but I imagine if they ate enough of it, it would just make way for a very painful transformation.
Again...thats just a guess
Field Supervisor of EDC, Inc.
Team Edward-Knight in Shining Volvo
Team Rosalie-Every Rose has it's thorn
Cotton Candy Revolutionists~Jell-O Wars of 09’