Twilight Saga Q&A

ilovetwilight
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Re: Twilight Saga Q&A

Post by ilovetwilight »

ShadowNIN wrote:
mlola619 wrote:
ilovetwilight wrote:ok so i have another one of my stupidly weird questions :D but i mostly just want to hear peoples theories about this
okay so when jessica and bella are on their way to port angeles to go see 'dead end', it says something like:
i recognized the song on the radio then.
"do you mind?" i asked jessica reaching for the dile.
"no go ahead."

and then she switches it to a rap station and blady bla. lol :D so i was wondering, does anyone have a theory of what came one the radio station to remind her of edward or one of the cullens?

Oh gosh....there's BILLIONS of possibilities...being that SM wrote New Moon in '05 i think? Help here anyone?
:cry: Poor Bella...it was probably another "love lost" song of some variation
That IS hard! I checked out the top songs on the billboard chart in 2005 and Mariah Carey - We Belong Together was one, so was Kelly Clarkson - Since You've Been Gone, also there was Lifehouse - You and Me....I think Hate Me by Blue October came out in 2006....SM even said herself that one was perfect for Chapter 3....
those are all really good! i had an assumpstion, remember in twilight right before edward tells bella how old he is? and he's singing along and know all the words to some 50's song? well at first i thought it was that song that bella recognized, but then i don't think that jessica would be listening to an oldies station :D lol
Active Donor for: DBJ & Co. (Dontating Blood to Jasper!)
Jackhammer Trainee for: EDC Inc. "Let's break down some houses"
Co-Captain for EDCCS!
DumBumm
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by DumBumm »

I have a Question... in BD, when The Volturi come to the baseball field, i was Wondering how did The Volturi get there, like did they run to America from Italy, if so, how did they get across the water?
Or do they have maybe a private jet... they would be rich.
waiting tobe dazzled
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by waiting tobe dazzled »

My bet is that they have private jets
I don't see Aro, Jane or the rest of the Volturi swimming across the ocean or backpacking it across America. I also can't see them lowering themselves to ride in a plane with humans...let alone being able to control their appetites.
Field Supervisor of EDC, Inc.
Team Edward-Knight in Shining Volvo
Team Rosalie-Every Rose has it's thorn
Cotton Candy Revolutionists~Jell-O Wars of 09’
ShadowNIN

Post by ShadowNIN »

waiting tobe dazzled wrote:My bet is that they have private jets
I don't see Aro, Jane or the rest of the Volturi swimming across the ocean or backpacking it across America. I also can't see them lowering themselves to ride in a plane with humans...let alone being able to control their appetites.
Yeah, I agree. Most likely they have a few private jets. I was wondering about that too the first time I read BD.
ImageImage
Gitta
Wandering Through Town

Post by Gitta »

Here's one onf mine umimportant questions again, if I'm boring you jus let me know:)

In Twilight when James was talking about Alice, he said something about "her blood is one of sweetest blood I ever known" ( or something liek that haven't got twilight with me) Does that mean that Alice was James tua cantante, this singer thing. Or jus that ALice smelled really good as a human?
ShadowNIN

Post by ShadowNIN »

Gitta wrote:Here's one onf mine umimportant questions again, if I'm boring you jus let me know:)

In Twilight when James was talking about Alice, he said something about "her blood is one of sweetest blood I ever known" ( or something liek that haven't got twilight with me) Does that mean that Alice was James tua cantante, this singer thing. Or jus that ALice smelled really good as a human?
Hmmm, I don't know if it was his la tua cantante, but maybe she could have been. Or at least close... :mrgreen:
ImageImage
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

I think if Alice was James' blood singer or whatever it is in Italian, that she wouldn't have lived. Think about Emmett, and how hard it was for Edward not to kill Bella when he first smelled her. And they're controlled vampires. Alice would not be around otherwise.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
ilovetwilight
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by ilovetwilight »

Gitta wrote:Here's one onf mine umimportant questions again, if I'm boring you jus let me know:)

my guess is that alice was sort of like bella in her human days. she smelled good to every vampire, but she smelled the best to james. so yes i think alice was james' tua cantante singer thingy, lol :D
Active Donor for: DBJ & Co. (Dontating Blood to Jasper!)
Jackhammer Trainee for: EDC Inc. "Let's break down some houses"
Co-Captain for EDCCS!
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

debussygirl wrote:I think if Alice was James' blood singer or whatever it is in Italian, that she wouldn't have lived. Think about Emmett, and how hard it was for Edward not to kill Bella when he first smelled her. And they're controlled vampires. Alice would not be around otherwise.

agreed, knowing James is a crazed blood lusting vampire i'm pretty sure if she had the same effect that Bella had on Edward with James, Alice would be a gonner within a split second. She just probably smelled really good to James, but nowhere near La Tua Cantante
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
Bubbles
Settled in Forks

Post by Bubbles »

New Question- Breaking Dawn spoilers... Not that you all haven't read it already...

In Breaking Dawn, when Edward changes Bella, do his eyes change color? Did he actually drink her blood or just bite her so that the venom would do it's work? If he drank her blood it probably would have been out of his system within the 3 days of her waking up, would it not? Did he go hunting while she was transforming? As you recall he was very drained prior to transforming her because he hadn't left her side since she realized she was pregnant, meaning he didn't hunt since their honey moon....