Edward and Bella #1

twilightgripsmyheart
Settled in Forks

Re: Edward and Bella

Post by twilightgripsmyheart »

this is kind of random but if you need a good cry watch this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fORuwYBL8c
loveroftwilight
MoonBeam09
Settled in Forks

Post by MoonBeam09 »

So I'm still pretty new to the twilight universe and I just need to GUSH... I love Edward and Bella... I've read and re-read my favorite chapters a hundred times! They are just about the sweetest couple... in all time! I love the first book how Edward is all nervous around Bella and how he is so unsure of himself... and him WANTING her to call him her bf... and then the flight home in "New Moon" GASM! But nothing compares to Edward wanting to get married... ugh! SOOOO sweet. I love reading the proposal scene.
Karistiona
Settled in Forks

Post by Karistiona »

twilightgripsmyheart wrote:this is kind of random but if you need a good cry watch this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fORuwYBL8c
Yeah that worked for me, I watched at like ten this morning and I was sitting on the couch in my PJ's howling my eyes out lol! I've turned into such a bloody sap! :lol:
I smile because I have no idea what's going on :)
eclipserox
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by eclipserox »

I like Edward and Bella. I was always an Edward fan, definitely NOT a Jacob fan. But there are some problems in their relationship. I agree that Bella shouldn't have cheated, but it's more than that. Once Edward came back, she shouldn't have continued her relationship with Jacob at all. I think girls in a relationship have a right to have male friends, but this was different. Her relationship with Jake was hurting Jake, who she knew had feelings for her, and hurting Edward. There were many times when she said she could tell she was hurting both of them, but she maintained this destructive relationship throughout the series. I don't know if this was due to immaturity or selfishness. Edward was too controlling. I would be thoroughly ticked off if my boyfriend took my car apart to prevent me from seeing a male friend. That crossed a line. I know he was trying to protect her, but it still was overboard. Jake was protective of her, too, but he never tried to stop her form doing something against her will. Also, in BD, when Edward said he wanted Carlisle to drug Bella and take the baby out, I was horrified. Bella had made her wishes perfectly clear and it was her body. Drugging her to get this way would definitely have crossed a line. Again, I know he was trying to save her, but there have been several women going through extremely risky pregnancies and I've never heard of any of their husbands going to such extreme measures. These problems were the exception to the rule, though. In general, Edward and Bella were very sweet, thoughtful, and caring toward each other. Edward was a complete gentleman.
Babygirl67
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Babygirl67 »

i love them together they're realtionship is the best :)
becca92
Settled in Forks

Post by becca92 »

debussygirl wrote:I agree, twilight1909.
I am just disgusted by Bella about that. Although I'm not mad at her for kissing Jacob, because she thought he would commit suicide if she didn't, I don't understand why in the world she fell for Jacob too! I get he helped to put her back together, but really, she had an amazing romance. I can get needing Jake as a friend, but really Bella? You love him too?
I just don't get why she loved Jacob when she already had Edward.

I totally agree. But it's kind of confusing now(after reading Breaking Dawn) didn't she only have those deeper feelings for Jacob because of Nessie?

Because before reading BD i just didn't get the whole Jacob thing and it reallly upset me. But then in BD after Jake imprinted and all that, that feeling was gone for both of them. So now i'm okay with it, because it was all just Nessie. Right?
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

During the pregnancy it was (pretty much) all Nessie but not during Eclipse and New Moon.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
twilight1909
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by twilight1909 »

twilightgripsmyheart wrote:this is kind of random but if you need a good cry watch this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fORuwYBL8c
*sigh* Edward is just...amazing.
I wish they would have used that song for Bella's Lullaby in the movie.
And so the lion fell in love with the lamb… What a lucky lamb.
TEAM EDWARD: Knight in Shining Volvo
Zina
Settled in Forks

Post by Zina »

twilight1909 wrote:
*sigh* Edward is just...amazing.
I wish they would have used that song for Bella's Lullaby in the movie.
Yeah me too. Please don't shot me but I was kind of dissapointed with the lullaby song in the movie
twilight1909
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by twilight1909 »

No I definitely agree. First of all there were strings and other instruments in the song.. it should have been only the piano. It's really short and just, wrong. I can't see Edward humming that to Bella at night.
And so the lion fell in love with the lamb… What a lucky lamb.
TEAM EDWARD: Knight in Shining Volvo