Edward and Bella #1

RebeccaCullen
Hanging Up on Jessica

Re: Edward and Bella

Post by RebeccaCullen »

I cringe at the thought of what the film version of Bella's lullaby was. I loved it and all, but come on. The strings, timps, and wind instruments were a bit much. I second that there's no way Edward would hum all that. Even I have trouble humming along to it.
Lunna-san
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by Lunna-san »

RebeccaCullen wrote:I cringe at the thought of what the film version of Bella's lullaby was. I loved it and all, but come on. The strings, timps, and wind instruments were a bit much. I second that there's no way Edward would hum all that. Even I have trouble humming along to it.
So true. The song it is pretty, but it's too complex.Edward would need the whole family to finish humming the song to Bella. :roll: I don't know. I guess I just picture the movie and the book as separated, very different things.
nic erbocker
Settled in Forks

Post by nic erbocker »

I love edward and bella together! I just have a few questions

1. Is it true that they might replace the rob with a different actor? Because I think he should continue to play edward in all the movies.
2. Is it also true that he tried to date the girl who plays bella and so theres tension on the set because he was rejected and thats why they might recast him? because i heard the directors told him not to try to date her and he said ok?

In all sense i love the movie, and i love the books even more! i also think that all the actors should keep their parts.
VampGirl
Wandering Through Town

Post by VampGirl »

Holy Forks!

Rob not playing Edward!!!! :o BLASPHEMY!!! :twisted:

Someone, PLEASE say it isn't so!!!!! :cry:
ImageImageImageImageImageE<3B
bronzehairedmiracle
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by bronzehairedmiracle »

Dont worry. summit has confirmed that the actors are returning for their roles for the following 2 movies. They are absolutely irreplaceable. They know the level of obsession of us fans and wont dare do anything to mess the movies up. :D
If all else perished and he remained, I should still continue to be; and if all else remained and and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger.
Mara Jade Cullen
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Mara Jade Cullen »

SM stated that when Rob was done up as Edward, he became Edward to her. I can't imagine them replacing him as long as Rob wants to play him.

And I completely agree about the Lullaby. Its pretty, but it should be pretty much all piano and something with a distinct melody line that Edward would be able to hum to Bella. I like SM's pick of Billy Joel's Lullaby better.
Last edited by Mara Jade Cullen on Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Team Edward
VampGirl
Wandering Through Town

Post by VampGirl »

PHEW! Major sigh of relief!!!

So Taylor is signed on to play Jacob again? I wondered when they'd be making their decision about that. Not that I'm overly interested in the Jacob character. But I do think it's better to maintain continuity.

But if they'd tried to replace Rob as Edward, I think they might have had a mutiny on their hands.
bronzehairedmiracle
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by bronzehairedmiracle »

Nope, Taylor hasnt yet been confirmed for jacob's role. (Not that i care. They can completely remove his character for all i care :lol: )
If all else perished and he remained, I should still continue to be; and if all else remained and and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger.
VampGirl
Wandering Through Town

Post by VampGirl »

My sentiments exactly!!!! :D

Ok - SORRY to the Team Jacobs. No offence intended. I just don't like the mutt!
twilight1909
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by twilight1909 »

nic erbocker wrote:2. Is it also true that he tried to date the girl who plays bella and so theres tension on the set because he was rejected and thats why they might recast him? because i heard the directors told him not to try to date her and he said ok?
We don't know if that's true, but magazine articles such as the one from Life&Style say it is. Based on the interviews I've seen, it seems as though Rob really does like Kristen... and, come on, KStew is the REASON he auditioned for the role. As for his rejection and possible replacement, I'm positive that's not true. Rob and Kristen have both signed contracts for NM and Eclipse, and Rob brings in LOTS of fangirls. They wouldn't dream of replacing him.
And so the lion fell in love with the lamb… What a lucky lamb.
TEAM EDWARD: Knight in Shining Volvo