Edward and Bella #1

honeybear6944
Settled in Forks

Re: Edward and Bella

Post by honeybear6944 »

Yeah I totally agree with ya! About the Sex.. lol!

You could seriously see the change in their relationship after they got married! they grew up so much in so little time! They went from high school students .. to a very mature couple! I loved it! .. lol can you imagine how could in bed he is? Lol, geesh if she faints while he's kissing her...lol you know their having fun! i wish there was more about how he felt every time they touched tho.

ForJazz926
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by ForJazz926 »

Apparently if you read the fanfic "Wide Awake," you'll get lots and lots of that. lol

And oh - don't you go talking about Edward being good in bed - I will seriously explode.

Image Image

diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

ForJazz926 wrote:I used to think of myself as someone capable of carrying on a profound conversation. But lately I have been in such a Twilight and RobPatz-enduced state of euphoria that every time I come into one of these threads all I can do is swoon. I'm just overcome completely by it. Then you people go and say things like "Edward and Bella are life to each other" and then the happy heart just feels like it's going to beat right out of my chest. And my head feels like it's going to explode. Like that episode of Ren and Stimpy when he goes inside his own belly button.
LOL
Great one!
I like the change not in just Bella but also Edward too. After he left and then came back he treated her like a snow flake ready to melt. And Bella's head was so weirded out, but the best part is that Edward found something in Bella that another vampire could not do to her, like Jane and Aro did. I think he felt a relief. In Eclispe the new borns and Jacob was enough to tear anyone apart but it didn't. Yeah! I think Bella stepped back and really thought about her options and her heart and head and it was Edward. Edward needed a chill pill or a "space heater" he was so afraid of losing her again, that he took on a parental role almost. So Breaking Dawn had to have them together working on their relationship, and going forward because that was the only way to go with it. I think the baby part after Edward knew that it would not kill Bella was so happy and Bella became a strong woman and in turn that made her a strong controled vAmpire. That was great! Now we need to see Renesemee growing up.
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001

akire
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by akire »

diane771 wrote: After he left and then came back he treated her like a snow flake ready to melt.
That's a great way of putting it! I wonder if he would have treated her less delicately if he hadn't left. I often wonder about that missing summer -- between Twilight & New Moon. How did Edward treat Bella then? Probably kind of like the way he treated her in the beginning of NM, don't you think?

Image Image Image

Icer5k
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Icer5k »

I sort of wonder if the reaction Edward has in New Moon was pre-meditated. It seems to me that the Jasper incident couldn't have been the only reason for Edward to leave - I think the run in with James put a wedge in the decision, and the Jasper bit was just the hammer causing the crack... I could serioulsy see Edward having internal battles all through that summer...

Lunna-san
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by Lunna-san »

Icer5k wrote:I sort of wonder if the reaction Edward has in New Moon was pre-meditated. It seems to me that the Jasper incident couldn't have been the only reason for Edward to leave - I think the run in with James put a wedge in the decision, and the Jasper bit was just the hammer causing the crack... I could serioulsy see Edward having internal battles all through that summer...
I agree. I mean, there were signs in the end of Twilight that Edward wouldn't accept another incident like James. I can see him, trying to convince himself that Bella was safe as long as Victoria didn't come back for them, so, he could stay and everything was going to be fine. But I think part of him was convinced he had exposed Bella too much. It's difficult to say when he decided to leave. And Edward is not the type of the person who does things impulsively. So, that departure was planned. It was far too bad that he, Edward, was a problem, a risk. Jasper's snap just rushed things.

sunnyshine
Settled in Forks

Post by sunnyshine »

That's a great way of putting it! I wonder if he would have treated her less delicately if he hadn't left. I often wonder about that missing summer -- between Twilight & New Moon. How did Edward treat Bella then? Probably kind of like the way he treated her in the beginning of NM, don't you think?
I think about that ALOT. I haven't written anything in years but I've often contemplated writing a lil story about that summer. The best summer anyone anywhere had ever had. *sigh*

Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

Icer5k wrote:I sort of wonder if the reaction Edward has in New Moon was pre-meditated. It seems to me that the Jasper incident couldn't have been the only reason for Edward to leave - I think the run in with James put a wedge in the decision, and the Jasper bit was just the hammer causing the crack... I could serioulsy see Edward having internal battles all through that summer...
I think that Edward got the idea already at the hospital in Twilight, when he told her that she should go to Florida and he would stay somewhere he couldn't hurt her anymore. And I don't think he ever got that out of his head completely. He saw himself as a monster and selfish for staying with Bella. The path with him was not something that he wanted for her. But I don't think he was strong enough to leave her, until something bad happened again. So I think that leaving was in the back of his mind for a long time. And the incident on her birtday was what really pushed him over the edge. When he couldn't even keep her safe from his own family and himself. When he had to hold his breath in front of her to suppress the craving for her blood, he deicided that it was time to put his plans into action.
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~

Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Dovrebanen wrote:
I think that Edward got the idea already at the hospital in Twilight, when he told her that she should go to Florida and he would stay somewhere he couldn't hurt her anymore. And I don't think he ever got that out of his head completely. He saw himself as a monster and selfish for staying with Bella. The path with him was not something that he wanted for her. But I don't think he was strong enough to leave her, until something bad happened again. So I think that leaving was in the back of his mind for a long time. And the incident on her birtday was what really pushed him over the edge. When he couldn't even keep her safe from his own family and himself. When he had to hold his breath in front of her to suppress the craving for her blood, he deicided that it was time to put his plans into action.
I agree completely. I mean, we know from DHN that Edward was essentially just biding his time, indulging what he saw as his completely selfish nature by being with Bella until he could build up the strength to leave her. He saw leaving her as the ultimate demonstration of his love for her. And, when Jasper, his own brother, was the one to place her in mortal danger, he just could not take anymore. He had to protect her in what he then saw as the only way possible; by leaving.

As for the summer, yes, I think, for Bella, it was blissful. But, I think Edward, as is always his manner, lived that summer in a kind of limbo. He absolutely let himself indulge in Bella's bliss, went out of his way to make every moment of that summer special for them. Because, in his expansive vampire mind, he was waiting for the other shoe to drop. He was waiting for something else to come along and threaten the happiness they shared, planning for every eventuality, including the day he would have to break Bella. I think this is also when he started to convince himself that she could survive without him. Seeing her happily carry on with her life, just living day to day, he would start to see her as plenty capable of healing after he leaves, finding solace in her day to day activities and in her relationships with her friends. I always see this summer, what Bella and Edward experienced, as key to what happens after the birthday party, during those three days Edward makes arrangements and builds up that last reserve to leave home. Yes, I think it was happy for them, but it breaks my heart just to think about it.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS

ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

ForJazz926 wrote:Apparently if you read the fanfic "Wide Awake," you'll get lots and lots of that. lol

And oh - don't you go talking about Edward being good in bed - I will seriously explode.
Sorta OT, but yesterday our company celebrated something, and to commemorate it, they gave everyone cookies.

...No one understood why I was giggling like a schoolgirl when I found out. :lol: