What was the last movie you saw?

debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Re: What was the last movie you saw?

Post by debussygirl »

Lost in Austen. And I need to vent about it.
Besides things that made absolutely no sense (such as Amanda showing up in Austenland with modern clothes on and no one talking about it or her hair which was never done in the old fashion) this totally tore apart Pride and Prejudice like no other!! It makes Kiara Knightly look good! Jane married Mr. Collins, first off. :shock: :shock: Charlotte went to Africa, the poor girl. And Bingley was absolutely horrid! After Jane and Collins got married he became a drunk, and Jane tried to tell him to move on and so he goes and you know how Wickham goes away with Lydia? Well, this time Bingley does it. So after Mr. Bennett is a complete and utter coward, he goes after Lydia (who even though she was with Bingley for a night all they did was 'discuss philosophy' yeah right :roll:) and then challenges Bingley to a duel, he accepts and nearly kills Mr. Bennett. What the heck???!!! And while Wickham isn't the charmer, he is completely innocent. Georgiana apparently made up him trying to trick her so Darcy didn't get mad that she wanted Wickham and Wickham refused her, because she is scared of her own brother! Not only this, but Darcy falls for Amanda since Lizzy is in our world! Worse yet, Lizzy comes back and they don't love each other! So what do they do? Amanda ends up with Darcy!!! :o :shock: :evil: The idiot that wrote that piece of garbage completely destroyed Pride and Prejudice and the literary world's most amazing couple. Absolutely horrible!!!!!
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

Post by who_needs_fangs? »

^*kicks that movie down a flight of stairs*
|Allie (Red) and Sami (Cocoa) and Sydney (Yank) are ❤|Conch=twin|
|SBS|Major V|Heidi Volturi|Veronica Ricci|Some other stuff I forgot|
|Banner Screenshots by Squid, Avie by Abby|
bodysnatcher
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by bodysnatcher »

Gandhi :')
"and the boy loved the tree"
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

*helps Naureen and Jenna kick Lost In Austen down stairs*
I haven't even read Pride and Prejudice and I don't like that movie!
Though it sounds as if it could be improved if everyone suddenly got eaten by zombies, since apparently the original characters in LiA or P+P have no experience with the slaying of the stricken. Haha.

I watched Valkyrie, and it was really good. Intense, but... not intense. There wasn't a lot of fighting, there was just people plotting... plots. Almost a political movie on how to take out a government and why you need spy networks to have a proper coup and how everyone plan falls appart once the bullets start flying. Very good movie.
It also convinced me Adolf Hitler is a creeper. He was totally checking Tom Cruise out.
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

^ I completely agree with you there on Valkyrie.
Last thing I saw was He's Just Not That Into You and it was such a cute little chick flick. I love endearing little stuff like that. :lol:
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

I went and saw Up yesterday, and as always, Pixar is amazing. Course, I hate it when movies make me cry in the first ten minutes, but it was still cute. Dang cute old people! There was plenty of humor, with the Pixar touch of sentimentality. An excellent movie.

Hitler was a creeperrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Yeah, well Hitler was a creep.
UP was good Viola? I'm going to go and see it.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
JulieM
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by JulieM »

The Hangover - It was flipping hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!
Image Image

Cullenist/Rob's Halfway House Member
bodysnatcher
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by bodysnatcher »

JulieM wrote:The Hangover - It was flipping hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!
glad to see someone on the Lex has seen Hangover! so funny. i seriously need to go a second time :D

Went to Blockbuster and rented West Side Story and He's Just Not That Into You. saw both.
"and the boy loved the tree"
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

I saw Twilight on Saturday. It's growing on me. Rob looked even more stunning this time :D

Last night I saw HP and the Goblet of Fire. It's an okay movie.
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~