Gutter Gals & Guys School for Cullen-ary Arts --Adult Thread

Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Re: Gutter Gals & Guys School for Cullen-ary Arts --Adult Thread

Post by Lynzeee »

oh man i loved hitman.. he is so .. HOT!
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
Misfit
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Misfit »

First off Agent 47 kicks Why are we talking about a donkey? and the movie sucked major. They could have done SO MUCH of a better job they needed to have me on that movie so I could give them some ideas on how to make it rock much better. Anyways on to the dents yes the person I am shooting in Vegas has dents but I think only the male viewers (like myself) of the gutter would enjoy them. She is a 3 time Olympian and completely ripped indoor Volleyball player.

Chat later folks.

Misfit.
*Reading is Sexy*
37yearoldfan

Post by 37yearoldfan »

shanon wrote:
And 37yearoldfan- If my husband would just give into Twilight, I'm sure he would want one too! Maybe Alice though.. :lol:
shanon, You MUST get your husband to read the saga! Then maybe I won't be the only guy on this thread! I got my wife and her sister to read it. My wife loved it and my sister-in-law is only on New Moon but, she's loving it too

GNE, I am glad that a bald guy reminds you of me!

spooky, Isn't Nova brilliant!

Nova, If all the male models have "dents" then what will all the female models have?

Now that you have all had a laugh at my expense, can we move on? LOL

Allow me to digress for a minute. Nova,misfit,and beagle, I was just informed that you are all guys! I meant no offense...sorry!!!
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

dang, I didn't know either - I'm impressed there are more guys posting that I would have thought. Makes me happy :)
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
37yearoldfan

Post by 37yearoldfan »

me too. I thought I was it! Now that I feel like a complete Why are we talking about a donkey?
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

hrmm, well i knew.. haha
Keeper of The Randomness
NovaAlbion
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by NovaAlbion »

Goodnight Elizabeth wrote:Holy Guacamole, Nova!! That was awesome. Absolutely awesome. If one were to purchase an Edward and Bella, would there be a discount? ;) Would the Bella doll break down as much as the real Bella? Do band-aids and WD 40 come as accessories?
While a variety of character specific accessory packs are available, also in basic, premium and deluxe offerings, they are not included with the action figure. (Some accessories are restricted to adult purchasers and have special handling instructions. See Attention WallMart Shoppers.) However, each deluxe character does have unique clothing. Well, each male does come with one (purchaser may select color) Speedo.

Jacob - (Premium) Black cutoff sweat pants, (Deluxe) Jeans with "grease smears" prints, black T-shirt, black sneakers
Carlisle - Period reproduction, 1660s protestant/Anglican minister's attire (Samples)
Emmett - Period reproduction, 1930s hunting attire (boots, work pants, flannel shirt, cap)
Jasper - Period reproduction, Confederate (Texas) Army Uniform, Major, suitable for Civil War re-enactment

Esme - Period reproduction, 1930s dress, hat, shoes and gloves and swim suit
Rosalie - Prom dress (Vivid scarlet, backlss, tight to the calves, flared to ruffled train, neckline to waist) and mechanics' overalls - (Wedding dress with "revenge" accessory kit available separately.)
Alice - Prom dress (LBD with "geometric cutouts") and "Graduation Party" outfit (sequined tank top and red leather pants)
Human Bella - Prom dress, Honeymoon black "nighty", (free bonus - wedding night swimwear)
Vampire Bella - first hunt dress (tightly fitted ice blue cocktail dress)(shredded, that is post-hunt, dress available by special order), Honeymoon black "nighty" (Yes, I know. Technically, it is in scraps on the trash heap at Isle Esme. So they bought another of the same thing.)
Last edited by NovaAlbion on Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Stories have to be told or they die, and when they die, we can't remember who we are or why we're here." Sue Kidd Monk, The Secret Life of Bees, Chapter 6

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4332809/1/Out_Of_The_Blue
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

NovaAlbion wrote:
Goodnight Elizabeth wrote:Holy Guacamole, Nova!! That was awesome. Absolutely awesome. If one were to purchase an Edward and Bella, would there be a discount? ;) Would the Bella doll break down as much as the real Bella? Do band-aids and WD 40 come as accessories?
While a variety of character specific accessory packs are available, also in basic, premium and deluxe offerings, they are not included with the action figure. (Some accessories are restricted to adult purchasers and have special handling instructions. See Attention WallMart Shoppers.) However, each deluxe character does have unique clothing. Well, each male does come with one (purchaser may select color) Speedo.

Jacob - (Premium) Black cutoff sweat pants, (Deluxe) Jeans with "grease smears" prints, black T-shirt, black sneakers
Carlisle - Period reproduction, 1660s protestant minister's attire (Samples)
Emmett - Period reproduction, 1930s hunting attire (boots, work pants, flannel shirt, cap)
Jasper - Period reproduction, Confederate (Texas) Army Uniform, Major, suitable for Civil War re-enactment

Esme - Period reproduction, 1930s dress, hat, shoes and gloves and swim suit
Rosalie - Prom dress (Vivid scarlet, backlss, tight to the calves, flared to ruffled train, neckline to waist) and mechanics' overalls - (Wedding dress with "revenge" accessory kit available separately.)
Alice - Prom dress (LBD with "geometric cutouts") and "Graduation Party" outfit (sequined tank top and red leather pants)
Human Bella - Prom dress, Honeymoon black "nighty", (free bonus - wedding night swimwear)
Vampire Bella - first hunt dress (tightly fitted ice blue cocktail dress)(shredded, that is post-hunt, dress available by special order), Honeymoon black "nighty" (Yes, I know. Technically, it is in scraps on the trash heap at Isle Esme. So they bought another of the same thing.)

okay seriously, what do you do for a living? hahahaha i want a jasper one!!!
Keeper of The Randomness
Tamalyn
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Tamalyn »

NovaAlbion wrote: (free bonus - wedding night swimwear)
Ha ha ha ha. It better be free, cause it's invisible. Clever, clever. :lol:
NovaAlbion
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by NovaAlbion »

37yearoldfan wrote:Nova, If all the male models have "dents" then what will all the female models have?
In a reversal of the normal gender models, if the males have "dents" then the females would have to have, appropriately placed and proportioned, bumps. (Yeah, I know. It is a guy thing. And I am a guy.) Ergo, we have maintained the convex/concave gender symmetry.
"Stories have to be told or they die, and when they die, we can't remember who we are or why we're here." Sue Kidd Monk, The Secret Life of Bees, Chapter 6

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4332809/1/Out_Of_The_Blue