Confederate Army~ Team Jasper

kaitlyncullen
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: Confederate Army~ Team Jasper

Post by kaitlyncullen »

ah yes this thanksgiving, i'm thankful for one thing.
and i dont care if thats rude or inconsiderate.
thank ya jeeeeezus for giving us jackson rathbone.
and for stephenie meyer being the most amazing person ever. amen.
:lol: :lol:

lets blow up some team jacob members!
Private Kaitlyn Cullen of Jasper's Army.
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." - Jackson Rathbone. <3
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry
Location: Somewhere in Vegas having and argument with Riley Reynolds.

Post by sachael »

amen to that kaitlyn
*looks at the sig and dies again*

*lives again*

and im kinda new to this thing.. how do we blow up team jacob?
ImageImage
Team J.ActionTwinnie:TillyWhitlock
A PROUD RANDIE and LEXLING
I Speak My Mindand i tweet too!
jaspercookie

Post by jaspercookie »

Wait so can we just, like, join?
BECAUSE I HAVE TO!!!!
I haven't been on the lex for ages, and now that I'm back I see there's an army I missed out on joining?? Not fair *cries*!!! Jasper is probably my favorite fictional character ever! Dangerous but still sweet. It all kind of works ;) .

-What was your first impression of Jasper? I was really curious because we didn't know much about him, which already seemed hott.

- What do you like about Jasper? Everything! He's all mysterious and dangerous and haunted and really cute. What's not to like?

- What is your opinion on Jasper's past (in the army, with Maria, etc.)? I loved that part of the book. It explained a lot about him and it gave him a lot more personality (which he already had tons of anyway)

- What do you think about the casting of Jackson Rathbone as Jasper in the Twilight movie? So cute!

- What is your favourite Jasper moment and/or quote? The part where he tells everyone how he met Alice.

- Anything else you'd like to share about yourself, or how you came to love Jasper? Well, my name's Grace or Gracie or whatever derivation of name you prefer, and according to the name generator, I guess my last name's Delacroix (yeah, i know...). So Private Gracie Delacroix?? Whatever. Basically, I love Jasper more than anyone else in the book, then Carlisle after that. As far as personality, I'd say I'm a mix of Alice and Bella, and well, that's pretty much it.

Hi everyone!
Last edited by jaspercookie on Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Spartan
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Spartan »

I Think that Jackson Rathbone is a well good Jasper! He's Wayyy Hott! ( though not as hot as RP but it's the personality that counts. ) I just hate what they did to his hair! I mean Greasy, 6 colours and Curly!
* * Sapere Aude * * Jasper is my Edward : D
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by sachael »

yup.. refer to page one for instructions.. and links for you to get your vampire name... :)
ImageImage
Pandancer
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Pandancer »

Happy Thanksgiving!
A plastic bottle and enough dry ice to fill the thing up to the top? Or maybe coffee creamer. Did you know the stuff is extremely flammable if thrown in the air? Let's hope Bella doesn't like coffee too much. :shock: Or maybe we could just prank them with some coke and mentos. ;) That would be fun.

I'm sure there are many other things I've learned from Mythbusters, but nothing comes to mind and I already sound like a psycho as it is. xD

Jaspercookie, you can just go to them page one, fill out the survey, go to the name generator and pick your new Army name. You can use your username if it's real enough, or your first name. ( No real last names, though! Internet safety rules =P )

After that, head on over to the website, create an account in your Private name and one of the wonderful Majors will assign you to a team soon enough! If you need any help, just ask.

( By the way: Cobra, TAI, Mayday and ATL, Oh my! -Squeals to her heart's delight- I love all of them. <3 I've seen ATL in concert once, and Mayday twice. :3 They're amazing. -High fives- I'll stop being off-topic now. )
Backhoe Trainee in EDC, Inc. : Let's break down some houses! >D
Captain Bri Devonshire in Jasper's
Army -Salutes-
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by sachael »

well I love coffee!!!

hmm.. well ice packs will be fine.. got lots of them in the frig.. just tell me if you need one...
or how about fire extiguishers?? just a thought.. and me too i love mythbusters.. :)
ImageImage
LionandLamb123
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by LionandLamb123 »

Pandancer wrote:Happy Thanksgiving!
A plastic bottle and enough dry ice to fill the thing up to the top? Or maybe coffee creamer. Did you know the stuff is extremely flammable if thrown in the air? Let's hope Bella doesn't like coffee too much. :shock: Or maybe we could just prank them with some coke and mentos. ;) That would be fun.

I'm sure there are many other things I've learned from Mythbusters, but nothing comes to mind and I already sound like a psycho as it is. xD
What a way to celebrate :D :lol: Blow up the team Jacob Memebers!! Haha. Mythbusters is the most educational and entertaining show ever :lol: now THAT would be fun :D
We should ask how they blew up that Hot Water Heater :D

H A P P Y
T H A N K S G I V I N G
E V E R Y O N E ! ! !
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by sachael »

ok.. so when do we start blowing up team jacob?? who's in?? please raise your hand...

*raises hand*
ImageImage
jaspercookie

Post by jaspercookie »

*raises both hands*

EDIT: what happened to my sig?
Last edited by jaspercookie on Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.