Confederate Army~ Team Jasper

cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

Re: Confederate Army~ Team Jasper

Post by cullensallovamybinda » Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:08 am

haha i have a co cook :) am the boss.. or is she i am confuzed?? good morning and here is breakfast *eggs and bacon* :)]

LOVE CAM
FrontLoaderTrainee~EDC.INC lets break down some houses
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN

jaspercookie

Post by jaspercookie » Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:44 am

Wait, I'm confused. Do I still have a job? Or are the pet services over?

copper curls
Welcoming Newbies with Cheers and Emmett-hugs

Post by copper curls » Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:11 am

oh, my goodness gracious soldiers! remind me never to leave you unattended again. ever.
I apologize for being MIA all yesterday ~ I was kidnapped, and I couldn't even post on battle plans to inform my superiors of my absence!

the B&B is lookin' good, just as long as our manifesto states that it is strictly a B&B for some R&R for off-duty soldiers.

and maybe some pets. maybe.
everyone can keep their titles for now, though, especially since the battle plans are still in the - um, - planning stages. *cough*
PM me for this stamp! | Cam is my TwiTwin | EDC/CS & OC | Mafia Mentors | Asst. Manager CCB&B | Team Leah | APPC Platinum Member | Welcome Wagon | MSV

kaitlyncullen
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by kaitlyncullen » Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:39 pm

I AM SO CONFUSED!
darn it for not getting online enough!
Private Kaitlyn Cullen of Jasper's Army.
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." - Jackson Rathbone. <3

LionandLamb123
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by LionandLamb123 » Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:01 pm

Layla_Hale wrote:ok, Private Faith Sangria! have you registered at the battleplans forum yet? ( http://battleplans.4forum.biz/ )

:lol: haha, Private LionandLamb123 who's army name i can't remember ( :oops: sorry bout that..) an owl? thats so funny... *dies of laughter* what's even funnier, i can so see him having that!!

Jasper [with an owl on his arm]: *strokes owls head* there, there, Ricky, it's ok. i know you miss Lucky. just don't clue Emmett in, okay?

Ricky: *hoot*

Jasper: good boy :D

by the way, the owl's full name is Alfalfa Ricky Hale :mrgreen:
:lol: Everyone said a cat, and I agreed but then I was started trying to be original and I was like ...an owl! :lol:
*Jasper evily strokes owls head* :twisted: MUAHHAHA!

Haha, sorry I haven't been on in forever :( :o Wait we can have army pets!? I WANT THE OWL! :lol:

Nataliciouz
Settled in Forks

Post by Nataliciouz » Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:11 am

1. My first impression of Jasper was in Eclipse-Instruction. He is so hot and sexy teaching a whole family fighting the new vampires. Edward is the fastest, Emmett is the strongest and Jasper is the most experienced.
2. His talent is quite unique, like what I wouldn't give to feel happy and relaxed all the time.
3. his past was quite ...impressive in a way, i mean compared to the others, he's come a long way
4. Noone can be Jasper better than Jackson Rathbone, I keep watching the baseball scene again and again, he is so hot twirling the bat around=> best scene of the movie, thanks to Jackson Rathbone
5. 'you held out your hand, and I took it without stopping to make sense of what i was doing. For the first time in almost a century, I felt hope'
Edward Cullen
Dominating this world since 1901

garnetpixie
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by garnetpixie » Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:53 pm

I figured everyone here would enjoy this: I bought a pack of Twilight Trading Cards, I was curious, and when I opened them, the first card was Jasper! It was on my lunch break in class, so when I squealed and the only other Twilight fan in my class looked up and rolled her eyes I laughed for like 20 minutes! I even annoy other fans, I'm awesome!
EDC Bulldozer Operator
Privet Violet Rosario of Jasper's Confederate Army, Team Pensatori Ghiacciati, Go blue!
Team Rosalie ~ Every Rose has its Thorn...

J<3B

Layla_Hale
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Near Forks.....the ones in my kitchen drawer (not too far from Spoons, either)

Post by Layla_Hale » Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:52 pm

Hey Nataliciouz! Welcome to the thread! So that you can be a member of the army, you need to go to the first page and use the name generator to get an army name, and then post back here. :) Once you get that done, you can sign up on the battleplans site, where we plan things.. ( battleplans.4forum.biz ) Hope you enjoy it here!

General Major of Jasper's Confederate Army
Smooth Alesio Tagliano~Mafia
Twi-Twin Ayan
Randie from #2
The Epic Battle of Spring '09-Air Raid Instigator
Volturi: Sophia

Nataliciouz
Settled in Forks

Post by Nataliciouz » Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:35 pm

Layla_Hale wrote:Hey Nataliciouz! Welcome to the thread! So that you can be a member of the army, you need to go to the first page and use the name generator to get an army name, and then post back here. :) Once you get that done, you can sign up on the battleplans site, where we plan things.. ( battleplans.4forum.biz ) Hope you enjoy it here!
Ohh is it vampire name? coz I couldn't find any army name generator. my name is Aurora Morelli. is it right? where can I get an army name?. thanks
Edward Cullen
Dominating this world since 1901

sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry
Location: Somewhere in Vegas having and argument with Riley Reynolds.

Post by sachael » Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:35 pm

so. now. i'm. back.
been out for a while.. and i reviewed prev posts..
you'rr assigning like jobs or something??
what did i really missed.. ?
ImageImage
Team J.ActionTwinnie:TillyWhitlock
A PROUD RANDIE and LEXLING
I Speak My Mindand i tweet too!