Confederate Army~ Team Jasper

cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

Re: Confederate Army~ Team Jasper

Post by cullensallovamybinda » Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:43 pm

at the B&B jazz called yesterday wanting to see lucky have a check up.... but he cant come or he will see what is up.. :? damn emmett ill have to have a talk with him ;)

SO who wants to make the letter??

LOVE CHURCH<3
FrontLoaderTrainee~EDC.INC lets break down some houses
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN

Layla_Hale
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Near Forks.....the ones in my kitchen drawer (not too far from Spoons, either)

Post by Layla_Hale » Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:48 pm

lol...i think ya'll have things a bit mixed up... Jazz .. ate... Lucky, remember?? It's Emmett we are trying to keep the secret from :P

General Major of Jasper's Confederate Army
Smooth Alesio Tagliano~Mafia
Twi-Twin Ayan
Randie from #2
The Epic Battle of Spring '09-Air Raid Instigator
Volturi: Sophia

cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

Post by cullensallovamybinda » Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:58 pm

OOOOOOOO :oops: my bad... well he did call concerning lucky... :o ohh it was cuzz emm was feeling sad with out him my bad.. i do that allot... last time i was with emm he was a bit down.. (if you dont get its an edc thing)

well will see what i can do.. maybee ill send him a grizzly for christmas :D

LOVE CHURCH<3
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN

Layla_Hale
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Near Forks.....the ones in my kitchen drawer (not too far from Spoons, either)

Post by Layla_Hale » Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:10 pm

Ohh I know what you've been doing, Church!! ;) im a bulldozer trainee in EDC...being so busy and all i havent posted on there in forever though ... :oops:

back to business...

i have an idea! i'm thinking Emmett needs a doctor's statement from Lucky's vet saying that the check-up went well ;) anybody up to the task???

hahaha.... :mrgreen:

General Major of Jasper's Confederate Army
Smooth Alesio Tagliano~Mafia
Twi-Twin Ayan
Randie from #2
The Epic Battle of Spring '09-Air Raid Instigator
Volturi: Sophia

*Aros_girl*
Lusting for Blood

Post by *Aros_girl* » Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:31 pm

I'll do it.
And then I'll give it to Emmett or Jasper.

So we are working on lucky.
Lets see.

Dear Mr. Emmett,

Lucky is doing fine here at Calming Coves. He is being taken care of as I wirte. Being papered to the extent of what we have to offer. Lucky is also in grat health thanks to our staff here. We insure that he is not sick and is playing with a tennis ball. Lucky is a very welcome guest amounst the staff and even the vistors. But if you do want to visit please call first. That way we can make sure lucky is super clean.

Thanky you,
Calming Coves Doggy Care

How do you like that?

ImageImage
My site!!! http://z3.invisionfree.com/Crimson_Sand/index.php
Twi-Twin Jenni
JOF Jane-Volturi~Major Eva- Jasper's army

cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by cullensallovamybinda » Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:01 am

that sounded perfect to me... i tink it will tide emmett over for now... if you ever need to distract him i am allways here ;) p.s what would we do if he came over... we dont have lucky.. so waht would we do??

LOVECHURCH<3
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN

Pandancer
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Pandancer » Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:24 am

that sounded perfect to me... i tink it will tide emmett over for now... if you ever need to distract him i am allways here ;) p.s what would we do if he came over... we dont have lucky.. so waht would we do??
Buy a new Lucky. ;) Hahaah. But knowing Emmett, he'd know the difference. =P
Now, if Emmett ignored our requests and busted through the doors of the Calming Cove.. Well, is anyone willing to pretend to be Lucky for a day? :lol:

So, what's up everyone?
I've got great news: I finally have a new router! My dad found one for cheap so we don't have to wait until after Christmas. And that means faster internet, woot! -Dances a jig- The only problem is that, well.. Have you all heard about Internet Explorer? Yeah, apparently it's been giving everyone viruses lately, and it hit me. I keep getting popups that I can't stop, and I thought that was all that was wrong, until I discovered that my virus scan flat-out sucks. My dad showed me where to get a free trial for a new one, and I tried it out. Guess how many viruses I had in my computer? Go on, guess...

42. Oh, yes, you read right, 42. How ridiculous is that?! I can't believe my old scanner missed all of those. But I'm in love with my new virus scan program and I don't want to get rid of it. xD It's doing good at blocking everything so far, so no worries about my computer crashing any time soon ( I hope ). For now, I'm good to go, but I'm still getting popups. -Bangs head against wall-

Still, I'm going to try to be as active as I can now. Hopefully even more so when the holidays are over, especially with this faster internet. ^^ And.. -Prods SC- Don't forget to help pick territories! We really need a location. If you've already posted your opinion on that, there are a lot of other things that could be useful, such as maybe suggesting songs for the team? Every army needs an anthem. :P

Well, Captain Bri is over and out. For now. -Salutes and goes off to find breakfast-
Backhoe Trainee in EDC, Inc. : Let's break down some houses! >D
Captain Bri Devonshire in Jasper's
Army -Salutes-

copper curls
Welcoming Newbies with Cheers and Emmett-hugs

Post by copper curls » Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:07 am

Major Eva ~ nice work on the letter. :D don't worry, I'll take care of getting the vet's certificate.
Bri ~ 42?! are you freaking kidding me?
oh. I guess not. *ahem* Angelita will fix you up some breakfast, pronto. no need to go on a hunt to find it.

Angelita ~ if Emmett ever swings by on a whim to check on Lucky... well, I'll keep him occupied on EDC, shall I? ;) *snickergiggles*

happy holidays,
LOVE MIRANDA <3
PM me for this stamp! | Cam is my TwiTwin | EDC/CS & OC | Mafia Mentors | Asst. Manager CCB&B | Team Leah | APPC Platinum Member | Welcome Wagon | MSV

JasperRocks3000
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by JasperRocks3000 » Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:21 am

Who is Lucky ? still confused . I know he's a Dog .

edwardisperfection
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by edwardisperfection » Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:49 am

Hey.
I've been trying to get onto here for the past day and a half,damn internet only works for 5 minutes and then doesnt work for a couple of hours grrrrrrrr

Anyway I know I've just joined the army, but I'm going to be unable to get on the lex pretty much all tomorrow all the way to New Years. I'll try and post occassionally but you know how it is... Christmas and stuff. :D Yay I'm excited.

So sorry in advance for my prolonged absence.

And Merry Christmas everyone if I can't get on here tomorrow!
TeamEdward
Bringing sexyback since 1901.
"So the lion fell in love with the lamb."
"What a lucky lamb."