Confederate Army~ Team Jasper

Ally_Cat
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: Confederate Army~ Team Jasper

Post by Ally_Cat »

I'm here for PG!

I made a little post earlier, but all my stuff gets lost b/c I'm never on when anyone else is :|

I vote for Italy, Tennessee, and Rio (if Rio was a choice for PG?)

Suggestion: maybe we should have a lil notice board thread under each team on the forum, so if people know they are gonna be MIA they can post it for their team to know & it won't get lost when we have a bunch of post.
The Volturi: Nora
Private Ophelia Grey of Jasper's Army
Team "Screw you freaks! I pick Ben!"
Gen-Y: The Lexily
*Aros_girl*
Lusting for Blood

Post by *Aros_girl* »

Major Layla you are a major
so it you want to you can make that happen

And yea that could be great.
Maybe PG will show up
in time.
(when you first said PG I was like what is she talking about. I got it now)

ANd welcome!
TO new meembers!

ImageImage
My site!!! http://z3.invisionfree.com/Crimson_Sand/index.php
Twi-Twin Jenni
JOF Jane-Volturi~Major Eva- Jasper's army
Layla_Hale
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Near Forks.....the ones in my kitchen drawer (not too far from Spoons, either)

Post by Layla_Hale »

*Aros_girl* wrote:Major Layla you are a major
so it you want to you can make that happen
lol, i know. :D just gathering some opinions. i wasn't sure if that was enough branch locations. :D

i like the idea of the MIA thread. It could come in very handy... i will get on it first thing next time i get on!! :D (im about to go bed)

Night Soldiers! at ease!! ;)

also, next time i get on, i will set up a poll for team PG 's locations (unless Eva beats me to it ;) ) so get in your nominaions ASAP!

General Major of Jasper's Confederate Army
Smooth Alesio Tagliano~Mafia
Twi-Twin Ayan
Randie from #2
The Epic Battle of Spring '09-Air Raid Instigator
Volturi: Sophia
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

Hey I'm Team Pensatori Ghiacciati, but looks like everyone is already gone! :? I totally agree with Italy, I don't mind TN (we need at least one southern state), but I was also wondering what you guys think of Greece? Might be kinda cool.
Image Image
JasperRocks3000
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by JasperRocks3000 »

Okay I'm here Now for PG . I was on till Midnight . S.C was here but none of PG . I'M STILL VOTING FOR RIO OR JAMAICA , OR KENTUCKY ! There we go Greece Rome somewhere with an interesting culture
jaspercookie

Post by jaspercookie »

Okay, I really want Arizona for Stainless Claret. I vote Arizona.
copper curls
Welcoming Newbies with Cheers and Emmett-hugs

Post by copper curls »

I definitely think we should have at least one southern state... it just makes more sense that way.

oh, and sorry for not contributing sooner, I didn't mean to go AWOL, but my my friends attacked me, and I have to go out later tonight to. just a heads up for the MIA thread. < great idea, btw.
PM me for this stamp! | Cam is my TwiTwin | EDC/CS & OC | Mafia Mentors | Asst. Manager CCB&B | Team Leah | APPC Platinum Member | Welcome Wagon | MSV
YourFavoriteAries
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by YourFavoriteAries »

So 5 places for each team?

I'm acctually noticing allot of overlap in suggestions between the teams so what if we both want the same place?

Maybe if we did like 1 place in the Us, then 4 other places on different continents?
jaspercookie wrote:Okaaay, thanks. I officially vote that Stainless Claret should be stationed in... France!
Yay France!

I also like Rio (But I think PG mentioned it first so maybe somewhere else in South America? like Buenos Aries?), Australia (middle of nowhere, lol)....

For somewhere in the Us maybe Mississippi or Georgia. Somewhere near-ish (Georgia is not really near but whatever) to Texas...

Arizona is cool to (It just makes me think of Bella unfortunately... :lol: )

Maybe Mexico but that may be better for a battle ground as well as Texas.
kaitlyncullen wrote:sorry for the double post but i think all of you guys can appreciate this!
http://www.mtv.com/videos/movies/321530 ... id=1600670
That just completely made my day!!

And and, Lead role means all interview and publicity goes to Jackson and he'll get to do all these interviews and...and...yay!
Wiki wrote:Dread

A young student, Steve, becomes acquainted with an older student named Quaid. Quaid is an intellectual with a morbid fascination with fear. He eventually shows Steve how he, Quaid, kidnapped a vegetarian woman and imprisoned her in a room without any food but for a steak, only releasing her when she finally overcame her dread of eating meat in order to prevent starvation; she eats the meat even though it has spoiled. Steve becomes Quaid's next candidate for his experiments, held captive in a dark, silent room, forcing him to relive a childhood period of deafness that terrified him. Steve is driven insane by this forced sensory deprivation and eventually returns to Quaid's house and butchers him with an axe. Quaid's experiments, all along, were to try to help him understand his own fear of being axed to death by a deadly stalker, but ironically his experiments in phobias made his own come to life. There are plans to make this story into a movie, with Jackson Rathbone playing Steve.
Oooohlala

I will have to read that. :D

EDIT: Why is this movie not on IMDB?
:?
Private Chloe Meadows of Jaspers Confederate Army- Stainless Carlet
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

Post by who_needs_fangs? »

YourFavoriteAries wrote:
jaspercookie wrote:Okaaay, thanks. I officially vote that Stainless Claret should be stationed in... France!
Yay France!

EDIT: Why is this movie not on IMDB?
:?
I said we should flood Quebec so we could confuse the Canadiens with our Texan drawl, but we can do that in France too :D!

They really should get on with making an IMDB, but even if they don't the Twilighters can probably make enough money for the movie to make back its budget without them working to get publicity :mrgreen:. We love our Jackson that much!
|Allie (Red) and Sami (Cocoa) and Sydney (Yank) are ❤|Conch=twin|
|SBS|Major V|Heidi Volturi|Veronica Ricci|Some other stuff I forgot|
|Banner Screenshots by Squid, Avie by Abby|
copper curls
Welcoming Newbies with Cheers and Emmett-hugs

Post by copper curls »

yeah, we love our Jackson enough to see him as an axe murderer. that's love, alright. :D looking forward to this movie!
PM me for this stamp! | Cam is my TwiTwin | EDC/CS & OC | Mafia Mentors | Asst. Manager CCB&B | Team Leah | APPC Platinum Member | Welcome Wagon | MSV