The Dating Thread--take 2

holdencaulfield
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: The Dating Thread--take 2

Post by holdencaulfield »

lovemesomecullensss: Yea I just think that Andy should really just commit to either being your friend, or more, and I really don't like the way that he is acting, I just don't think it's that great of a idea. Thank you about my birthday too. I'm glad that Andy had a dream about you, and I agree, I hate valentines day. It's such a pointless holiday.

psugar: Well I'm sorry that you got a bad migraine. I'm glad that you got to see S, but I'm sorry about that girl copying you that can be quite annoying, I know how it is.

ALL4TEAMEDWARD: I'm sorry about your friend Kay, because that is a really stupid thing for her to do. She has no reason to not let you date Jared. I'm sorry that she is being so obstinate about that.

Conzoni al vento: I'm really enjoying my new optimism as well, I'm really happy lately which is good. My parents don't ever give me those talks, because I don't know, I don't know why. I don't think they really care. I always hate those guys who all the girls like, they really tick me off. Yea I'm a player hater.

samajama: Thanks, I'm glad that you are proud of me. I'm happy with myself too. I hope everything is going well for you =]

Immy93: Well I'm glad that you are out of the hospital, and I hope that you can get all your work done!

goymer: Well I hope that you can get a date sometime soon!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Holden's Update:
Okay, here is my update for the last two days. Yesterday was my birthday, and it was okay. I had a good day at school, that was nice. My friend got me this really funny card. I went to lunch with my friends and that was good. Now, here's where things started bothering me. Eva sent me a message on FB, saying happy birthday, and apologizing for her actions, and asking if we could be friends again. I told her that I forgave her, because I do. But I just left it at that, because I have no intention of being friends with her. Not that I'm not over her, but it's just far to painful for me. So then I was like kind of down, because I don't like thinking about Eva, and how much she hurt me. So me and my emo friend were like moving all this stuff around in the props hallway, and it was just me and her, and we had a really good conversation. But here's the other bad part. I realized that I really like her, but it's so pointless. She has a boyfriend, and I sent her a text, saying my sister thinks you like me, and she was like nah, I just like you as a friend. But she has a boyfriend, and she thinks he's perfect and she really likes him, so I'm not going to meddle. I'm not going to tell her I have feelings about her either, because I don't want to screw anything up, or make her feel awkward or something. So basically I'm just planning on forgetting I like her, and moving on. I'm just going to try to look for girls other places, and I hope that I will find someone else. So I'm just going to forget about me liking my emo friend and move on. That's what's healthy for me.

So moving on, I went with my family to this amazing Japanese restaurant, and I had a bunch of eel, and that was really nice, because I love Japanese food, and I had a really nice time there. So then I came home, and I got really sad, and I almost cried for a few hours, but I tried to keep it back, and then I just went to bed. Today was good, I think that everything went well. I didn't really get to talk to C today, I just didn't know where she was. I went to lunch with my sister and that was fun. Stage crew was good, and me and my emo friend talked for awhile and that was good. She gave me a big hug, and she was like, wow you smell good. That was really nice to hear at least. This one girl talked to me for awhile, just randomly walked up to me and started talking. Odd, because she was pretty cute too. So I had a good day today, and I'm in a better mood. Sorry if my update sounds melancholy, but that's just because I really feel like there isn't going to be someone for me. Actually I feel like I almost know it. That's it =]

tiffi
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by tiffi »

immy-ah ive been rele busy, and yes midterms are just another word for exams

christinyyyyyyyy-hmmmm i find that very strange. maybe he's jus bad with break ups?

holden-woaaaah there buddy chilll. so what? my friend isnt a relationship gal, i can totally see her sleeping with someone just because. no biggie (she was joking about doing zach tho. i didnt realize that right away. but still it wouldnt be a big deal if she wasnt joking).

UPDATEEEEEE:
ok so a couple of interesting stories.
-fred pissed me off the other day-but im too tired to dive into all the details now

-tj and jan are doing well at the moment, tj accedentally texted me "naked in ma bed" he ment to send that to jan, ewwwwwwwwwwwww phone sex. umm yuck?

-sooo i was hyper and zach facebooked me "hey" i was on the fone with my friend who was also hyper. somehow i decide to ask him how big his Vulgar Language Is Ugly is. hahahahahahahaha dont even ask, i was so wound up it was ridiculas. hahh. hes a bit werided out and kinda turned on. i tell him some bs about how 17 mag says if u ask a boy that and they dont tell you it meens theyre embarrist of its diminutive size. after that zach annoces that he is 9.5 inches hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

*LMAO ok so when i type a certain word that starts with a d the filter makes it say "who is richard" hahahahahaha thats great!!!
-not too much going on. i dropped my uber high asian math class today, for something not as honors advanced blahhh blah. hmmmm what else? ive been eating like a prego, but not gaining weight which is weird...
~TIFFITIFFITIFFITIFFI~ :mrgreen:

ill tell ya what was missing from Breaking Dawn! a full paragraph... page... CHAPTER of edward cullen naked!!!

splenda is splendid........:D

virginiax7
Learning to Love Green

Post by virginiax7 »

lovemesomecullensss wrote:Okay, first of all I'd like to address the fact that yesterday was HOLDEN's birthday and we did not celebrate! Wish him a BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :]
HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY TO HOLDEN!
I know I already told you happy birthday, but hey, why not extend the celebration? :]

Tonight was our swim team's last meet before county, and I decided to go watch because swim meets are usually on Thursdays, which is when I have mandolin, so I'm normally not able to go. A lot of my friends were going and John is also on the swim team, so it was a win-win deal for me. ;]

The pool was about 1,000 degrees due to the billion+ people in there, but I was having fun running around school barefoot with my friends and eating gummi worms. (That was dinner, because my family totally ditched me and went to get food without me.) There were two other teams besides ours, and one team was really late, so everyone was just hanging around being bored for the first hour. They finally showed up, however, and the meet go underway, thank god.

I was sitting on the bleachers with my friend Anastasiya (if I could have any of my friend's faces, I would totally go with hers, because she is Russian, which means she is really too beautiful for this world) and the announcer dude was like "Men's 200 individual IM!" which is a really long event (for all of you non swimmers, you have to go up and down the pool 8 times, 2 times for each stroke), and I was like "Huh, I wonder who's swimming this for Lakeside?" (That's my school. Go Vikings!) Of course, it was none other than the beautiful John Ewing! He got up on the block and I was like "Oh. My. God." I mean, I have seen him swim before. This should not have been anything new. But that was a while ago. And can I just say that seeing him up there wearing practically no clothing was the singularly most beautiful thing I have ever seen in my LIFE?!

You could hear all the girls in the room kind of sigh at the same time, you really could. I mean, that boy is nothing but muscle. And not the nasty, Arnold Schwarzenegger kind of muscle that just looks gross. John is really tall and very lanky, so he's got those really nice, wiry muscles that make girls fall all over themselves. And then his ab muslces, oh my god, are fantastic. I literally thought I was going to pass out.

So anyways, I finally stopped drooling long enough to watch him swim and naturally, he won. :] Nothing new there. I kind of hung out for a little bit longer, then noticed that he was over talking to the coach. I decided that this would be a pretty good time to go say hi since he wasn't with a big group of friends or anything. I went over and stood sort of near him and pretended to be looking at my phone, but I didn't realize that I was standing right next to his stuff. He came over to get something, and then he was like "Oh hey VK, how's it going?" He had to go behind me to get to his stuff, so as he was passing me he kind of did this...I don't really know how to explain it, it was kind of like a back rubbing thing. Like he put his hand kind of on my side and....god, I really don't know how to say what it was, but whatever it was, it was really, really nice. I was like "Wow, that felt really good. I want to have your children." We talked for a minute and then he had to go back and swim, and I didn't really get to talk to him before I left, but all and all it was a very, very, VERY good night. I think this is a good sign, don't ya'll? :]
lovemesomecullensss wrote:And I just had this idea that we should throw a party on this thread on Valentine's Day for all the single kids out there... Call it the Anti-Valentine's NBOAD Party or something. ;]
HOLLER. I'm down. Single Fest '09. Be there or be square.
:]

holdencaulfield

virginiax7: Well I'm glad that you had a nice time. And it's probably a good sign. And thank you.

lovemesomecullensss

Post by lovemesomecullensss »

I'm glad everyone likes my Valentine's Party idea. SCORE! :]

LENA:
I'm glad your content with your current non-dating situation haha. :] And that guy in your class sounds mysterious... interesting... Haha. :]

GOYMER:
Haha, my name's Christine. :] And I'm sorry that A can't really go out with you. But hey, that's okay. If she can't squeeze you into her busy schedule, then she's not worth the time anyway. At least you tried! That's all you can do and you should be proud that you did that. :]

PSUGAR:
Haha NBOAD is Never Been On A Date, what this thread used to be called many moons ago. :] Sorry you didn't get to see S too much today, but there's always next week. :]

HOLDEN:
Yeah, I wish Andy'd just pick one, too... He won't. I know, it sucks. Sounds like you had a good day though! I'm glad you don't want to be friends with Eva, because that just... isn't what you need right now. And I think it's good that you're just going to kind of let your crush on your emo friend go. No need to try and make anything of it right now. The timing just isn't right. I'd keep talking to C, I think that's good. I hope you keep up your optimism, despite your random fits of pessimism haha. :]

TIFFI:
Who knows? You could be right about Andy. Details about Fred, please! And HAHAH phone sex, that's totally creepy... And your conversation with Zach sounds... interesting. Haha. He's a total creeper, I'm glad you're keeping your distance from him! :]

VK:
Sounds like you had fun at the swim meet! A little interaction with John, eh? All sounds good to me! Any kind of physical contact is good haha. And who knows, it could definitely mean something! You need to try and interact with him more, make him know you're there! Haha. :]

Anyone know what happened to CAMBER. She hasn't been here since like the beginning of this thread...

psugar
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by psugar »

lovemesomecullensss wrote:
PSUGAR:
Haha NBOAD is Never Been On A Date, what this thread used to be called many moons ago. :] Sorry you didn't get to see S too much today, but there's always next week. :]
Oh probably BP(Before psugar). I wasn't looking my best anyway and I'm pretty sickly at the moment and was unable to match pants and shirt, but it was still pretty awesome. Maybe this is like when Edward wasn't at lunch, and so psugar's version of Twilight continues...
Trainee of EDC-Let's break down some houses!
In my version of Twilight Jacob never existed!

holdencaulfield

lovemesomecullensss: Yea, I'm glad that I'm being more optimistic. I'm still going to have some moments of pessimism though. I know that I will. I think that the smart thing is to just let this thing with my friend go, and I'm going to focus on C at the moment, maybe I will find someone else who I really like though. But at this point, I'm just lonely.

Landiana
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: Near London, wondering if the crazy lobsters have formed their plan of attack

Post by Landiana »

Virginia7 i know exactly what you mean about the uber hot pools! i am a swimmer and weekend long meets are the worst.
virginiax7 wrote:
lovemesomecullensss wrote:Okay, first of all I'd like to address the fact that yesterday was HOLDEN's birthday and we did not celebrate! Wish him a BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :]
lovemesomecullensss wrote:And I just had this idea that we should throw a party on this thread on Valentine's Day for all the single kids out there... Call it the Anti-Valentine's NBOAD Party or something. ;]
HOLLER. I'm down. Single Fest '09. Be there or be square.
:]
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY HOLDEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

and i am in for the Anti-Valentines day party. all my friends who have boyfriends are going on about it and im like meh, i have no one. oh well!!!

My Update
so i have been majorly depressed recently because of all theswe things happening at school and at swimming, so i have not even been thinking about J. i found out my friend didnt ask him out but she still likes him. i dont want to ask him out and hurt her feelings, specially when he likes one of my other friends. so major confusion and anger at the moment. i feel so invisible half the time, and now my suposed best friend is ignoring me and ditching me for other people until he needs my help. how do i tell him that i am fed up and feel like he is using me???
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4851042/1/English_Vampires
Please read my fanfic!

Team Edward

Immy93
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Immy93 »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOLDEN

Landania Just tell him! That's the best way to do it! All honesty! It might get slightly ugly but at least you'll have said what you have to say! How into J is your frined? Majorly or not? Hope fully she'll find someone else and you can have him to your self! Cheer up! :D We're here!

Chrstine I'm all for the Single Valentines day party! RAY-VER!!!!

VK This John guy sounds amazing! Everyone loves a guy who can swim! I think it still sounds like her likes you and you did the whole "Weird rubbing back thing" which is always a good sign! ;) This definately looks like it's coming on!

Tiffi Nice to see you back friend ;)
ImageEdward Cullen

Immy93
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Immy93 »

Up-Date Ben now has Carpal Tunnel and I think I do too! He almost fainted at the amount we had to do! At least it’s nearly all done! I'm off out tonight though! Girl’s night out! YAAAAY! I am hugely excited! :D
xxx

P.S yes, it would have been logic to give my up-date with my advice giving post, but mum was moaning about having to go on and I personally could not be bothered arguing! :D I hope everyone’s well!
ImageEdward Cullen