The Dating Thread--take 2

Conzoni al vento

Re: The Dating Thread--take 2

Post by Conzoni al vento »

Tiffi-
Still no kiss yet?
Well no worries, the best kiss is one you have to wait for. =]

Christine-
Yea. I think you have everything figured out for yourself there. Lol. The most i can do is to say, Right on!
and to alert you about the creeepiness that this Alex kid is showing... beucase you didn't know already, you know! hahhaahha. and EW for carding and getting kicked out. =[

as for me.. everyone is all "YOu slept over lu's house?!?!?!?!?!" It's rather entertaining to hear cuz i'm all "Yea. that's right! You know that guy? the one everyone in this school wants? Yea.. ewll... i just slept over his house!" He's cranky when he's woken up though. hah! Amber and I basically hung out the entire time though. AND for one of the horror movies i was sitting right next to him during one of te sex scenes. akward.
And by the way i am VERY happy with my choice in not exactly liking him anymore. Today him and Amber were having a full blown discussion on what color tie he should wear to the dance so that it matches her dress. Now she's going over his house tomorrow (half day due to election) so they can sort this all out. WTF! She does not need to go to his houes for that!!!! Also found out that the first time his mom "met" her she was straddling him on the ground back when they were going out. Classic.
With Dave... Things are wierd. I decided im not into him as i though i was. He's just .. akward? I do'n't know the right word to describe him. I showed him and Lu my pantiest oday. Well more like i pulled it over my skirt so they could see the amazingness of it. That concludes my day with those guys.
virginiax7
Learning to Love Green

Post by virginiax7 »

Thank you, Mr. Obama and Mr. McCain, because thanks to you guys we get school off tomorrow. :] Holler. Sadly, I have to go to the dentist at one, but hey, there is a Starbucks downstairs, which helps after you've had random people poking around in your mouth for an hour.

Christine: They carded you? Jeez. I watched that movie for the first time in sixth grade, and no one gave a flying...you know. Me and some of my friends were thinking of going to see it Friday night, but then we got lazy and did nothing instead. Wow, Andy really isn't being shy about his feelings for you, is he? Then again, I didn't know boys who are that open about their feelings were real...so in some respects, you're a lucky girl.

Lena: Ha ha ha, I love you! "Yeah, I slept over at Lu the sexy Italian's house. Be jealous." And high five for wearing pretty underwear today! :] It was a Monday, and I had to do SOMETHING to make my day even a little bit better.

No bigs plans for tomorrow yet; I'm planning on doing a lot of sleeping and lazing around. I really wish it were Sunday though, because in our church musical (we're doing Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dream Coat) this guy named Malcolm who I am kind of madly in love with is Joseph, and I'm the wife of some dude he works for in the beginning, and I totally get to seduce him! Ha! I'm so excited. :]
NKistheshiz
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by NKistheshiz »

Yeah. I'm sticking with Matt for sure. I'm completely over Brandon now. Like seriously, it was just lust. Now I realize how dumb I was being. I already have a great guy. Why bother with a guy when every time he opened his mouth he reminds me that I don't like him. It's weird, it's like whenever I hear Brandon speak it just makes me not like him anymore. :shock: It's so unbelievably weird, I know. I'm completely over Brandon. He's with a good friend of mine and I'm happy for them.

And you all can call me Hannah. :)
Inquisitive and thoughtful,
she was the challenge he'd been waiting for;
a reminder that creativity runs deep like secrets.
Ruby
Learning to Love Green
Location: my body is here, but my head and heart are elsewhere...

Post by Ruby »

Update - So I talked to Drew, and he basically denied that he was saying things behind my back about me flirting with him. He said other people started it, and he just agreed with it, and he said that he knows he was flirting back (he started it, but whatev). But basically, he said it wasn't the same as before, when he was cheating on his girlfriend with me, because we don't like each other (I still like him, but whatev). And he was all, "It made me so happy. It was like everything was perfect with us again." Which of course made me totally melt, and not even care that he was probably just making stuff up. I couldn't even argue or be mad at him after that, so the whole conversation went basically nowhere. I think I'm gonna just try to distance myself from him...try being the key word.
ImageImageImageImage
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

Hannah: Yay for you! :] I'm glad you're not confused anymore :D

Elizabeth: Oh, I know the feeling, hun. It's all right! Just try!!! We love you!!

pour moi:
I don't speak French! :shock: Anyway, I'm not confused anymore. And I'm actually content at the moment. Woo!
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
Immy93
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Immy93 »

Layal just sent me a PM asking me about stuff so I'm goign to paste the comment into the comment in a minute! Im goign to read you conversations first mind!

Samajama Glad you're feelign good at the moment! :D And don't worry! I can't speak French either! My entire three years of french education were spent playing wiht the bouncy frog ball on the window! :lol: Those were the days!

Ruby I don't know about this Drew! I think you're definately making the right decison staying a way from him a bit! I didn't know he cheated on his girlfriend with you! Do you like him a lot? I think you should definately keep your distance and see how it turns out! If he's a bit of a player then he'll move on (which would be silly!) but if he genuinely likes you he'll stick it out! And if it turns out he is a knobhead then it's not your fault! I bet you could do better anyway! Let us all know how it turns out :D

Hannah I'm glad we have your actual name! Writing NKistheshiz was a lsight kuffuffle! You should definatley stick with Matt! I can TOTALLY emphasise wiht you about the whole love/lust thing! It is hard to know the difference sometimes! I hope it goes well though! I'm sure it will! :D

Up-date He's leaving here on Sunday, not in two weeks! He's goign down south to stay wiht his Grandma before he leaves! He got our mutual friend to tell me that and pass on a letter.
I haven't read it yet. I'm not sure if I want to really!
I was a bit depressed yesterday btu my frined sent me a text with a Tupac quote on it and it really helped me see clearly! This is what it said:

"You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks, even months analyzing a situation; trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could've, should've, would've happened or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and move the f*ck on! "

It really made me think anyway!
I can be dead depressed and cry all the time but quite frankly life's too short!
In a way it's kind of good he's leaving becasue I will have no choice but to get over him!
On a happier note, I have the MOTHER of all parties on Saturday and today I met this boy who I used to fancy before Jake and I've actually pulled him before too and he asked me if I was going!!!
It's goign to be so good! I ahev absolutley NO intention of stopping the two D's.
Drinking and Dancing!

I am mega excited! Keep me up to date wiht all your happenings then! :D
Love you all xxx
ImageEdward Cullen
Conzoni al vento

Post by Conzoni al vento »

oh boy. So today was a day of a little tooo much information. like whoa.
I was playing never have i ever with Amber, Lu, Josh, and that 0ther guy who likes Amber (Stan). During this i found out how far Lu has gone. i did NOT need to know that... even though it was kinda my never have i ever turn. His hands were down but he was sitting next to him so i saw him sly-ly put his finger up. My mind cannot contain this. Then i shocked everyone of how not far i've been and Stan was all "seriously!!??!?!"I feel like a Vulgar Language Is Ugly around you now!" thanks. lol.
So the plans for ditching the dance and going to the club is now ruined because my biff's boyfriend apparently is insecure and would be shattered if she went, and won't go himself with her. So My friend has an extra ticket becuase his date/girlfriend at the time cheated on him and now they are broken up. So i'm now begging him to take me. It actually wasn't difficult at all to ask him. Shocker! (considering what a huge deal i made about asking Lu). It's just as friends so i can atleast go, but apparently his cousin is getting this other girl for him to go with and i'm all "No!! You don't even know her! Take me, you know me! Plus. Ill pay for the ticket! we need a yes or a no!" and he's all probably. im all probably? NO! yes or a no.
then he's all probably yes, but i still have to see.
But he doesn't haev to see anything because i need to get a dress so he needs to hurry his butt up and just pick me!!!
Ruby
Learning to Love Green
Location: my body is here, but my head and heart are elsewhere...

Post by Ruby »

Oh yeah, he definitely cheated on his girlfriend with me...quite a while back. Here, I'll repost the whole story from a while ago if anyone's curious.

I'm not really sure where to start with this, so I'm gonna start with February/March of 2007. It was during our high school musical, and there was this one kid I'll call Drew in 9th grade (I was in 10th) that I sort of knew from band. He followed me and my one friend around during practice constantly, and it was totally obvious that he liked me. He was real nice and all, but I definitely didn't like him like that, so I tried to ignore him as best I could, even though we got along really well, and we had the potential to be really good friends. After the musical I became better friends with him, because he got a girlfriend, and I assumed he was over me. We were good friends for the rest of the school year, even after he broke up with his girlfriend. Then came the first month or two of summer vacation, and we didn't talk much until band practices started in the middle of july. It was then that I got this huge crush on a kid from band in my grade (I'll call him Chris). Drew still liked me, although I didn't know it, and it was pretty obvious to him that I like Chris, because Drew knew be better than I knew myself. I didn't think Chris liked me, and nothing happened for a month or so. During that month, Drew started dating a senior girl that I'll call Alexis.They were a really cute couple, and I was really happy that Drew was happy. Eventually Chris asks me to homecoming, and then asks me to be his girlfriend. I was thrilled, even though we didn't have a very good relationship. I was so head over heals for him that it didn't matter that he never called me, and almost always had some excuse for why we couldn't hang out. That was in October of 2007. Ok, fast forward to January 17, 2008. It's the day before midterms. I texted him after my musical practice, asking if he wanted to hang out this weekend. He calls me about a half an hour later, just as I'm getting ready to study. I answered the phone, super excited that he actually called me. We talk for a couple minutes, then he goes, "I need to talk to you about something." I'm sure you can imagine all of the bullcrap excuses he gave for breaking up with me. Needless to say, I pretty much failed all my midterms. I'm still mad that he couldn't have just waited one more day to do it. Oh well. So, the next day at school, I tell Drew, who I haven't really talked to in the last three months, about what happened. I was ridiculously heartbroken, considering the fact that we didn't even have a good relationship. From that point on, I couldn't live without Drew. He was the only person who understood, the only person who could make me feel almost ok. We wrote notes to eachother during school, and talked on the phone for hours everyday. Needless to say, his girlfriend Alexis wasn't thrilled, but she put up with it. People accused us of flirting, but we denied it. We didn't realize how deep our relationship had gone until it was too late. At the very end of February 2008, a week or so before the musical, he told me he liked me, a lot, even though he had a girlfriend. I like him back. I told him, which was very stupid of me. He and I went out to lunch with some people from the musical. We ended up holding hands under the table. He told me that he was going to break up with Alexis, because he'd been thinking about it for a while anyways. Then he told her about us holding hands, because he still loved her, and he felt guilty. We ended up making out backstage during the musical during the scenes that neither of us were in. I knew it was wrong, but I did it anyways. He told me that he still loved her, but he loved me more, and he was breaking up with her, and I believed it. Two days later, he asked her to forgive him. She did after a week. I was heartbroken. He continued to promise me that they would break up when she went to college in 5 months, and that we could be together then. I believed that as well. He continued to tell me that he loved me, even though Alexis had forgiven him and they were back together. I believed him. But he gradually drifted away from me. We still talked, but not really. When he realized that I still loved him, and still believed that he loved me, he basically flipped out, and told me that he'd never date me, and that he was never going to break up with Alexis. He stopped talking to me almost completely. I was very depressed. I dragged myself to school everyday, but when I got home I curled up in a ball and cried for hours. Then a kid from band, who was a senior like Alexis, got a crush on me. I didn't like him at all, but Drew told me that he thought I should give it a chance, so I did, because I was under the delusion that Drew would love me again if I did what he wanted me to. I made out the senior kid after prom, even though I didn't want to, mostly because I'd been awake for almost 24 hours and couldn't make sense of what I was doing. As soon as I realized what I'd done, I called Drew and told him what happened and that I made a huge mistake, and he yelled at me and told me it was all my fault, it was too late, there was no backing out now, blah blah blah. So I dated the senior kid from May to July, when I finally stopped caring about what Drew thought enough to break up with him. It was the hardest thing I've ever done. I couldn't believe I was hurting someone the way that so many people had hurt me. But I lived, so I guess he will to. Drew is still dating Alexis, and I still miss him even though we're friends again, but at this point the pain is just something I don't really notice, because it's always there.
ImageImageImageImage
tiffi
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by tiffi »

immy, samapajama, simplymortal, and of course christine lol thank yous thank youuuus .

..haha yes ripping the door off the hinges was extremely sexy. but i was only part of the fight with his parents...there was A LOT of fighting...he still hasnt gotten his phone back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-its his bday friday and i meant to ask yous wt i should get him. but then tj came up with the perfect girft..cologn! but then my mother was being gay and thot that was too sexual (????) lol so i got him a shirt=borrrring and safe lol
-i hav never met any of ben's friends. ik he has some but ird think that boys much of a people person lol
-ummm yea so i better get that kiss soooon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-la la la i never realized dis but ik tj wayyy too well. i can legit read his mind. its insain, even online ik when nething is the least bit wrong or off....???? i rele dont think thats normal lol
-ben is soooo cute! he like CRACKED UP when i was like "uhhhh i get so bored with ur phone taken away. hmmm..i think i should knock a door down for fun" and apparently the image of someone little like me trying to brake a door amused him...grrrrrr lol oh and he also punched holes in the wall (?) HAWWWWT lolz
-uhh we talked for over an hour on the phone? i dont rele hav nething important since i only talk to him ONCE a day for not too long (except the hr+ convo)
-so guess wt? since i hav a bf boys seem to find me more attractive! lol its rele funny. flirting is harmless rite?
-im talkin to BG again...
-im sooo busy like every weekend its insain

ok christine to answer your question...i hav a serious fear of the word "love" not with like friends and stuff because thats sooo different, but with a couple i jus take that little four-lettter word so seriously. like its a BIG DEAL for me, and im afraid that i might get freaked out and end the relationship if he says it or i wont say it back and itll majorly hurt his feelings (cuz jan let it slip that he wanted to say it). if love was a science i would study it. hell i already do, im obsessed with the emotion/power/feeling/craving/w.e of love.

its odd cuz someone ik i rele love is tj, but thats only friend love of course. but somehow its different from my besties "haley" "molly" and "mary" ....why?
~TIFFITIFFITIFFITIFFI~ :mrgreen:

ill tell ya what was missing from Breaking Dawn! a full paragraph... page... CHAPTER of edward cullen naked!!!

splenda is splendid........:D
NKistheshiz
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by NKistheshiz »

samajama - I'm glad you're not confused anymore either
immy93 - Have fun with the new guy and the two Ds!

Update...:
Nothing new. No drama, for me at least. My friends have some minor drama. Me and Matt had a nice little lunch together today. His birthday is on Sat. It's going to be a four day weekened for us - Vet's Day we have Monday and Tuesday both off. Me and my best friend, Caylee, planned a surprise party for him with his friends and a little bit of mine that he knows. We're planning to go to K1 Speed then out to dinner with a cake me and Caylee are going to make. After all the festivites are over, me and him are probably going to go to his house and watch a movie or plan around with his gifts.
I got him one gift so far but I'm going to get him some more stuff tomorrow. So far I got him a silver dog tag with his name enscribed on it. I thought it was pretty cool but I'm not so sure what else to get him.
Inquisitive and thoughtful,
she was the challenge he'd been waiting for;
a reminder that creativity runs deep like secrets.