The Dating Thread--take 2

lovemesomecullensss
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: The Dating Thread--take 2

Post by lovemesomecullensss »

IMMY:
GOOD LUCK! We love you, too. :] Let us know what happens! :]

SAM:
We'll chat about this later. Hahaha. We need a group discussion or something. ;] And yeah, he's still with Cara. He doesn't talk about it much, though. I'm not really sure what's going on. I think they're drifting apart, but I can't really tell.

VK:
Haha I love you. :] And I love Christian Bale, too, but we already established that similarity a while ago. :] As for the hillbilly boys... well that's creepy but I guess kind of flattering? Who knew RV's could boost boy appeal hahaha. And as for streaking, well someone's adventurous! ;] Haha. I'm glad that creeper didn't see you, though. Not cool. Have fun with Hugh Jackman! He's amaaaaaaaaaazing. :] As for being healthy, I'm with you, it's SO unnecessary. ;] Glad to hear you're doing well! :]
holdencaulfield

Post by holdencaulfield »

Thanks everyone lol.
Conzoni al vento

Post by Conzoni al vento »

now we need Marie and all of us are here again. lol.

Holden- you still confuse the poop out of me. You dive head first into things that apparently can't happen (like me my friend!)

poor Lena here is outta the loop guys. beaucoup de Thanks mes amis. sarcasm.

Christine- I enjoyed the ruby elizabeth thing. lol. Parental approval, chyea my dad loved him. But i can't. . . it's too creepy. I rather just let things flow if it's supposed to happen. Or ill tel l myself that a gorgeous guy like him goes to a school of 7,000some people and can get any girl he wants. and not me.
I don't thi nk the i love you too thing is wierd. Why would it be?

V- Christian bale is my #4. Hugh Jackman is my #3. YUM. Nuff said. YUM, That sounds like exactly the same story that i have from like last march. we went RVing. we streaked. We got stalked by guys (though they had a skateboards and really tight pants. hehhe) I love you!!! hahah! same person. minus pie. i hate pie. do not get me wrong. NO romance here. only on my part.. but as far as we know it's unrequited.

moi-
So my dad came into my room today (like half an hour ago) and is all "so... did you like him? Tell me the truth. i like that kid, he's nice. You need a man like that. He's a good kid. Did you kiss him? Did you invite him tothe movies? Get his number?" OMG. WHY?!?!?! lol. i just kinda didnt respond anything and laughed nervously at him. "No. like i said. you were there the entire time. you know what basically went on"
him"you could have told me to leave. I was just relaxing there in the living room. sorry. If you said something i would have gone."
me- "dad. no. stop. What are you talking about?"
him- "blablablabla"
mom- "interupted what? .."
dad- "nothing"
mom- "oh the boy?"
me- *dies and burries self under blankets~*
and omg. just right now my dad told my mom "Love makes people prettier. Just look at lena. she's glowing." WTF?!?!?!WHY?!?! lol. GAH. Now my dad thinks i like him, my mom, my sister commented thursday about our conversation, and now mum is going to tell her friends and it's going to get its way to Trevors mom and to trevor himself. oh boy.
*Aros_girl*
Lusting for Blood

Post by *Aros_girl* »

Me and my creepy stalker times 2

Yea I said it. I stil have that creepy freshman stalker. I have been nice and mean and yet he still won't go away. I have changed my routes around school 8 times and yet he still findes me. And now he has a friend that follows me too. It is starting to creep me out. Like REALLY bad. Any ideas?

And Now another update:

My friend, lets call her A aand my other firend, lets call him J, are toegther. I don't mind in the least it but I klnow thigs about J. He is a really nice person but not good in relatinships. He wants to breakup with A but she does not know. And I don't want her hurt. A is really nice and one of my friends. And J kisses her but does not like her. Fair? I don't think so. So any ideas on how to tell her about J?(I don't like J just for clarifation. He is nice but I like someone else)

ImageImage
My site!!! http://z3.invisionfree.com/Crimson_Sand/index.php
Twi-Twin Jenni
JOF Jane-Volturi~Major Eva- Jasper's army
virginiax7
Learning to Love Green

Post by virginiax7 »

OH. MY. GOD.

I just came back from watching Australia, and if you are a girl (or a boy who is into guys) you need to see it NOW. Lena, if you see it, Hugh is going to move from your number 3 to your number 1 in a heartbeat. *Virginia faints in a puddle of goo at the memory of Hugh Jackman without a shirt on* Oh man, that was perfect. I was like "Dude, will you please get into my pants ASAP?!" And those muscles...*swoon*I would, without a doubt, pay $9 dollers again just to see the two scenes where he's not wearing a shirt. That is my new favorite movie, hands down. Yes, I still love Christian Bale, but boy, those muscles...and he was all tan and rugged *Virginia faints again*

Australia also happens to be a wonderful song by The Shins, a kick butt band from good 'ole down under. So really, Australia is kind of my favorite place right now.

:]
Now that I have gotten my fill of sexy man ogling, let's move onto business:

*Aros_girl* : Dude, I had a freshman stalker too! No joke, he was this dude in my PE class who asked me out and I didn't even know his name. Thankfully, after I said no, he kind of stopped bothering me. You, however, don't seem to be so lucky. I honestly don't know what to say- it sounds like you've tried everything. The only thing I can think of would be asking him to kindly stop bothering you. Hopefully, if you tell him directly that you're sick of it, he'll get the message. I know it's not the most fun thing, but if he's bothering you (and you've tried everything else), you have the right to ask him to stop.

Lena: Aw, I'm sorry you're parents are doing the whole "Oh, let me be super annoying about my kid's love life so that they will hate me forever" thing, lol. I know how that goes...sadly. But, Trevor sounds really great, so it wouldn't be so bad if he found out, right? Well, depending on how much he finds out, I guess. If someone's like "Oh yeah man, Lean's obsessed with you" that's not good because he'll think you're some kind of stalker, which you're not. But, if someone just said "Yeah, Lena's pretty awesome. Heard you met her the other day" etc. it could turn out to be a good thing for you ;]
StupidxLamb
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by StupidxLamb »

OOOOOHH my gosh. Holden is in love. And NOT with Elke. *throws confetti in the air* I'm so ridiculously happy for you! :lol: That's great. Enjoy your lady from afar for now. I think the way most relationships work is just by adapting to what you are given. You two will get to see each other someday. ;]

Sam. Girl. Wow, right? This is pretty amazing, considering it wasn't too long ago that you were flipping out all over the forum about this. Lol. *hugs* <3 I'm really happy for you, sistuh! Aw, you caught yourself a boy. Haha.

Virginia...you are amazing. Hugh Jackman...is amazing. And you reminded me. I watched Good Will Hunting last night at Noah' brother's birthday party, and hoooollllyyyyyy crap Matt Damon is FOINE in that movie. Seriously. Like, 'I want to have his babies' fine. And I've never felt that so strongly towards a man. Lol. Oh, and you and I know we're in winter, 'cause I haven't found happiness yet either. :? Grah.

Christine: I guess that's not weird. I mean, if you guys have said that to each other for a long time, you know...then it's just normal. And if it's true, then it's true, and I think it's fine. :mrgreen:

My update:
Britney and Eli's friendship is great now. But my parents still dont approve and I do not want to get hurt again, not by Eli. That would just break me. And I got so distracted from school when I was with Noah. And I can't afford that for my last year and a half in high school. Plus, Eli is going to graduate and leave. :[ Okay, for these reasons (minus the parental issue) I told Eli to call me a couple nights ago, and I told him that I probably won't do any more dating in high school. :[ It's just too hard, and people leave, and I want to keep Eli as my best friend. He seemed to understand, and he even said, "It's going to take a lot more than this to make things weird between us" when I asked him if he was angry. It's crazy cause we have SO much chemistry, and I know we'd be just amazing together. But for now, he's my favorite and I'm his, and that's all there is to it. (Plus, I wouldn't dare going behind my parents' backs...they have spies, I swear).

As for Travis' party (Noah's brother), that was...interesting. There was only one other girl there for a long time, and there were about 10 guys. I was eating with the girl and Noah sat down and was all, "You look bored, Amy." Amy was like, "No, actually, I'm fine." So Noah, looking really nervous said, "Well, Marie looks bored." And I, not looking at Noah (hehe), said, "Nope, I'm good." And Noah just kind of nodded and then got up and walked out of the room. Lol. He looked so ridiculous. Amy and I busted out laughging. "He's trying too hard," that's what Amy said. Ugh. Whatever Noah. For months he has had, quote, "Nothing to say" to me. So why would he expect that I have anything to say to him? Eli was sweet last night though. We laid on the floor together to watch the movie and I took a hilarious picture of him holding a pikachu stuffed pillow while sleeping. Lol. Then people left and Noah started hugging people goodbye, but I walked right by him without looking. I wonder if he gets the picture yet...lol
Team Edward
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world because they'd never expect it"-Jack Handy
Immy93
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Immy93 »

I did it.
Ben was at mine and I realised what I had to do. It was probably the hardest thing I've ever had to do. I rang Jake and told him not to come home. Ever.
He didn't react how I thought he would. I thought he'd start shouting but he just seemed confused and he kept on saying: "But, I'm comign home for you, so we can finally be together. Isn't that what you want?"
I think I would have preferred him shouting, then at least I could have got angry.
He just wasn't getting the whole "it's over thing so I just said,: "Do, you love me because if you do you want the best for me, and the best would be not comign back."
After that thee was this awful silence, you know, the ones that ring and then he said:"If that's what you want then I won't."
You should have heard his voice, it was like he'd died or something. I didn't know what to say then. I felt like I'd died myslef.
I just finished with a rather small "I'm sorry."
I know he got the message. Hw on't call anymore.
It was funny, I didn't cry at all while I was doing it but after I just kind of lost it. Ben stayed with me the whole time. I'm not sure if my mum really knew he was there but he refused to leave until he was sure I was goign to be okay.
I haven't done much today. Just lazed around and attempted to revise with Ben calling me very hour to see how I was. I haven't fully worked out how I feel yet. Weird I suppose.
So that's it.
Jakes finished for good.
ImageEdward Cullen
clumsy_as_bella18
Settled in Forks

Post by clumsy_as_bella18 »

Shivs bin off with her new bf eric who i 100% approve of... hes lovely and they reli suit :D

And ye i think Getting over Toms a good idea... now that ive eaten my weight in chocolate and listened to depressing music lmao. But its not guna be easy, especially as ive got to sit by him tomorrow ect, its little things like that that bring it all back :( Oh well

I think i may take a break from guys over xmas... but havent quite decided yet lol, it might be hard for me :?
but all they do is complicate things. Maybe if i have a break, after, i can committ to one relationship and just worry about that instead of three of four, half relationships :? Anyone got any suggestions on how long i should try taking a break... i no if i decide it will be something stupid like 2 hours :lol: ??

Immy93
Well done!!! theres not much more i can say, you were pretty brave to do that, and it was very sweet of Ben to be there for you i think he really must like you!

StupidxLamb

OUch, ye i think Noah gets the picture lol. And that sounds like a god decision with Eli, you have lots of valid reasons so for now just having a friend that close is nyc for you, i get you coz its kinda like me and Gav hmmm.

virginiax7

oooh definately gna have to watch that :p
and your camping sounds very fun lmao... get any hot naked guys numbers or anythin lol?
Btw are you american... random question :lol:

*Aros_girl*

yeye i had that to... but it wasnt a freshman coz we dont have them lol... was some stupid little year 7. My advice would be to ask him nicely.. then ignor him
eventually hes gta get bored just following you round if he isnt getting a reaction ;)
And i would speak to A... and say summin like i think you should talk to J, ive heard that he might want to break up with you and maybe you sould sort things out... then leave it to her to make a decision on what to do. If she talks to him he can say anything he needs to to her face and not to you instead.
hope that helps :S

Conzoni al vento

lmaoo that made me laf.. thanx :lol: ure dad trying to play cupid bless him :P
The guy does sound nyc tho :D hehe
holdencaulfield

Post by holdencaulfield »

samajama: That's odd, you are on the same predicament nearly that I am in. Well don't worry, I'm sure things will work out between you in this guy, and if they don't, I'm always here cutie. :D
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

Lena: Lo siento that you're out of the loop <3 most. awkward. conversation. ever. holy moley! (haha, that's off I never say that...)

Vk: LOL. I'll get riiiiight on that. ;)

Marie: Hehehe. Yeah, my flipping out has stopped. But speaking of 'all over the forum'...you have not been on Randomness in... what? 2 or 3 threads? lol *huggles* ;] Yes, I'm still stealing your word :P
Noah is a doo-doo head. I'm proud of you for just ignoring him. Maybe he'll finally get the memo. I'm sorry about you and Eli. :? Grr. This totally ruined our plan, though, haha! <3 Well, then again, you never know ;)

Immy: Aww sorry about Jake/Tree. :? Well, at least he finally got the message. What ever happened with Rory? Is he still with his girlfriend? Grr. I'm still mad at him him all that..

Holden: :roll: I know.
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3