The Dating Thread--take 2

ana;
Hanging Up on Jessica

Re: The Dating Thread--take 2

Post by ana; »

LaLaLauren wrote:
edward x lover wrote:
samajama wrote:
edward x lover wrote:Ok so I need Greg to come back =[ Not just because I miss him but because without him there no one stops me from pulling major Bellas. So until it gets back garbage pails are my enemy. And apparrently air too. Oh and some locker doors that just seem to find my face. Greg come back and save me from the bruises!!!! *sigh*
Oh you have issues with garbage pails, too?

At least I'm not alone in that...
I'll comment on updates later (when I'm less swamped with work)
YES garbage pails are NOT my friend. oh oh and Greg sent me another bumper sticker. It says "I'll be your Edward if you'll be my Bella." And he swore he would read Twilight when he got back so I can drag him to the movie.

Me and ground... we meet alot. I'm a baddd klutz. I tried to get my boyfriend to read twilight, but he wasn't having it. So I told him I'm taking him to the movies anyway to see it whether he liked it or not. SO me and you are " Dragging-your-boyfriend-to-see-the-best-movie-on-earth-buddies!!"
Ugh, you are lucky! i have no boyfriend right now. so I have no one to drag to see the movie, and one of my close guy friends was like "i saw the trailer, and it didn't look that interesting". i may kidnap someone to come with me and see it, it's not THAT fun if there's no one beside you to bother with all the "awwwws" "HE'S SO HOT" "OHMYGAWWWD". haha.
edward x lover
Fishing with Charlie

Post by edward x lover »

He comes back Saturday Sam. He better be home in time for the football game!!! Or I will be wearing his jersey to school for nothing!!!! So again with that creeper stealing Greg's seat. Only today he asked me if I had a boyfriend. Well you guys don't know me well but we aren't exactly secretive about that fact we are dating. So either this guy is really oblivious or I don't know what. *sigh*
~Lee~
Team Ian because human guys can be perfect.
Team Edward-Bringing Sexy Back Since 1901
RDC<3
tiffi
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by tiffi »

christine-haha i cant wait for him to kiss me either (; haha im seeing him on friday...so mayybee......hopefully..lawl

newbie-ooh i never thot of that surprisingly enough...hmm he HAS to kno i dont like BG by now. wow jealosy? and YESSSSSSSSSS i was on the phone with ben when this happened and i just about broke his other ear! TWICE!! when leanne won i put the phone down and squeeeeeeled and i was like "whew sorry bout that i had to ..err" and he was like "haha i heard u" :oops: oops

ON THE SUBJECT OF LOVE: i think that SxL's desciption is very much like TRUE love the kind-sadly enough-most people can only dream of having. i LOVED that btw SxL however it was christine who shared my opinion. love is undefinible, its a part of life that has absolutly no science to it. it consitantly changes depending on the person place or time. so many different-as stephenie meyer describs it-SHADES of love. its extremely complex. lol i like how that question totally turned into a wish list for individual's dream man. haha

updateee:
ok so thers this guy in my chior class lets call him johnny. im friends with johnny, we chat on fb a lot and hes RELE against drugs and its cool. so the other day..
johnny:what do you think of me?
me:ur cool. ??
johnny: no. looks
me: lol r u asking me if i think ur hott?
johnny: maybe!
me: uhh u look very clean. like not trashy (hes not good lookin but i didnt want to hurt his feelings)
then it got akward so not knoing wt to say i said: how bout me?
johnny:ur pretty and cute/hott. i wont say the rest cuz u hav a bf

then thers this kid in my last period class thats ALWAYS like wavin at me and tryin to talk to me. well call him pedro. hes cute i guess

ok so in spanish class (FAVORITE CLASS) i was talkin to ken...actually i was askin him to be my gay friend-we kno eachother well enough now that thats ok-and he was all 'id be lying if i told you i havnt thot about it.' so i kept trying to convince him and OMG MAYBE ILL HAV A GAY FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ken was also talkin bout BG and im like 'hahh i kno him. i went out with him. yea that was a mistake.." chico got a bit upset that i was talkin bad about BG but he joined me and ken and got over it.

tj acts SOOOOOOOO werid. like a little kid-but in a sarcastic way. he screams "im naked" and then to the people that turn around "ewww you looked!" and hes always tryin to thro somthin at me and my friends or pull on our backpacks and all this annoying obnoxious stuff. ughhhh
~TIFFITIFFITIFFITIFFI~ :mrgreen:

ill tell ya what was missing from Breaking Dawn! a full paragraph... page... CHAPTER of edward cullen naked!!!

splenda is splendid........:D
lovemesomecullensss
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by lovemesomecullensss »

TATEY:
I'm sorry. It's still okay to day dream though. ;]

ANNA:
I love your love list. :]

LENA:
I'm sorry you've got the relationship blues. But down get down on yourself. There's probably someone out there right now who's thinking the same thing you are: "She only thinks of me as the friend..." It's funny that people don't realize their situations are reflected in people around them. ;] But I know you don't really want to bang Josh ;] I was kidding. But he needs to stop being so yummy around you! Distracting! ;] And Lu has hugdrugs? Haha I know what those are like. ;] I've actually had three guys tell me that I'm an amazing hugger today. It was pretty flattering haha.

SAM:
Haha thanks for noticing I was gone. :] And the reminder for the chat posts! Good job.

RUBY:
Screw Drew. Find someone who's worth your time. Who will actually make a move. Who actually cares about you. Find that guy. :]

ANA;:
Awwwww your love list was really cute. :]

DEBBIE:
Welcome to the thread. :] Okay, here's what I'd do. If you don't think he's totally over his ex, then don't do anything right now. Have you all hung out in person before? Why don't you try that. Hang out in person as friends and see how that works out. If he seems okay, like maybe he could get over his ex, then maybe you can tell him how you feel about him. With things like this, you really can't beat around the bush if you want to get anywhere. You just have to come out and be honest and hope for the best. But just be careful and feel him out a bit first to be safe. Good luck. Let us know what happens! :]

LANDIANA:
Poor D. What a skankity skank this college girl is. I hope that he breaks up with her if all she wants is to make out. Seriously. Not cool. And you know who he can turn to? You. ;] Let us know what happens.

MAGGIE:
Welcome to the thread. :] And awwwwwwwww I'm so happy for you! That sounds amazing! Hearing success stories like that make my day. :] I hope you guys are really happy together and I think it's smart for you guys to wait. So that's good. But yayyyyyyyyyyy! Thanks for sharing! :]

RHI:
Don't listen to those stupid people. People gossip, you can't help that. Just don't let it bother you. If you're happy with Jacob (are you happy with Jacob?) then just don't worry about it. You deserve to be happy, so don't let others get in the way of that. And you know what they say, opposites attract. So it's okay that you're an unlikely match. Sometimes that makes relationships all that much more interesting. I'd say you need to figure out how you really feel about him so you can either end things or take them to the next level. Good luck with that, hon. :] How's Zoe?

EDWARDLOVER:
Awww, hon. Greg will be back soon. And creeper will go away. You've almost made it through the week. Hang in there! :]

LAYLA:
I'm sorry you had a major creeper encounter! I hate those. :/

TIFFI:
Man, boys are all over you! Let them down gently. As I know you will. ;] But yeah, be careful not to be too intoxicating to all those boys... hahaha. As for TJ, well he's a boy. And boys are immature and dumb. That's just life. We have to deal with it. ;] :]

As for me:
So let's see.
Yesterday:
Took the PSAT. Bombed it. Well, not really, but I just stopped caring after a while. Critical reading is SO not my thing.
I yelled at Coomer in Photo about leading Julia on. Yet again. He still doesn't understand what he did wrong... but Julia texted me yesterday and was like, "Can we lay off Coomer? I think his feelings are really hurt." So whatever. I don't know why she's protecting him. But I'll lay off.
So in Theatre we got in a circle to keep reading through The Laramie Project. I was between Joey and Emily. Joey sat down and I was like waiting for Emily to sit next to him. But she didn't. So I was like okay... Then Joey "forgot his script" and we had to share. And he was leaning really close to me. And Andy was sitting across from us and he kept rolling his eyes at Joey. But then we left early to go to this class meeting about Junior rings. And I sat next to Andy and he kept looking at me funny and trying to tickle me. But I'm not ticklish. I found his ticklish spot though! Right above his knee... hahaha. But Joey didn't sit by Emily once again so after school I yelled at him via text. He was like, "Sorry, stop nagging at me!" But then I was talking to Emily and she was like, "I don't think I like Joey anymore... I don't know what I was thinking." I think it's because he didn't act like he liked her. Because a few days ago she was like, "He makes me so nervous, I feel like a giddy little girl!" And now she's like, "Ew." So I don't know. But I had to go to a four hour driving class at the Hall of Justice last night (which is why I wasn't on here.) And I pretty much texted the whole time. (We were watching stupid 90's videos.) So Andy told me he's going to start his no smoking no drinking thing Sunday. Start a week fresh. He's going to buy like fifty packs of gum tomorrow (as a substitute for cigarettes.) So yeah. And then I was like, "I bet Cara's really happy." And he kind of brushed it off so I asked what was up and he said, "I feel like I don't know her anymore. She's changed. College has changed her or something. And I hate this long distance thing." I told him when you love someone, it's something you have to deal with. But I didn't know what to say about the changing thing. He couldn't explain it so I couldn't help him.
But last night my mom came to me in my room and was talking to me and she said, "So I think you might have a little crush on Andy." I obviously was like, "What? No. Silly." But she was like asking me about it and I was like, "I could fall head over heels in love with him tomorrow. You can't predict the future. But as of right now, it's a no." Lol. And then Emily texted me and said, "Hey, do you like Andy? You all have been really close lately." And I was like, "No... we've just gotten closer as friends. We're best friends." Haha I hope no one else asks me. I hate lying. Even though I'm really good at it. But Tim was also texting me a little last night. And he's like totally back to normal. It's great. :]
So today. At lunch, I eat with these three girls who are my friends and then I switch to Andy, Maggie, Eliot, and Joey, my theatre people. But Eliot was absent and Maggie and Andy were no where to be found. So I found Joey and he was like, "Please don't leave me! I've been so lonely! Where is everyone!?" He's a baby. But then he walked me to class after lunch and gave me a hug goodbye. It was kind of weird. Then in Theatre, we kept reading The Laramie Project only this time I was between Andy and Joey. Andy kept grabbing my leg because I fidget a lot and he hates it. It was a little weird. And Joey was like blowing kisses at me and stuff. Oh god. And on the bus ride home, Jordan sat with me (like ALWAYS) and kept looking at me and smiling. That was weird, too.
So it was kind of a weird day.
I miss Patrick. Cause I never get to see him anymore haha and I love him to death. But yeah.
That's about it. And that was way too long.
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

Christine *in a singsong voice*: Oh, how I missed you :) Oh geez, your mom asked about Andy?! Oh, so things don't sound like they're going too well for him and Cara. :? Well, at least he's starting his no smoking/drinking on Sunday. That's good :] Hope everything else is well <3
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
LaLaLauren
Settled in Forks

Post by LaLaLauren »

I'm definatly going to see the movie twice. The first time, with my best friends to yell at the screen and whatnot. If we get kicked out, hey I'm going to see it with my Boyfriend too, so whatever. :lol: But you never know, i might see it wayyy more than that ;)
"You're intoxicated by my very presence." ~Edward Cullen

SAVE MIDNIGHT SUN!
http://www.savemidnightsun.com/petition.aspx
Conzoni al vento

Post by Conzoni al vento »

Tiffi-
How long have you two been going out officially? YOu never answered my question on how he asked or you aked or however it all happened....

Christine-
hahaha. YOur mother makes me laugh. and OMG that is exactly what i say!!! I don't know the future but as of now no. I love you for that! And these guys are acting pretty wierd. Now do you think that Andy is quitting for you? Especially since cara is off changing at college? I think he is. really really think he is. The thing he said makes it seem like he doesn't trust her. "without trust, there is no love." (moulin rouge)

update time-o-
Today i hugged Lu about ten times for pictures. it was nice. more than nice. i sat inbetween him and Josh. that was heavenly. I had to talk to his girlfriend today during homeroom and everytime i see her i feel like i've done something so bad. i feel guilty. I don't feel bad about it yet, but who knows.
OH. and Lu and Amber are going to the dance together. lovely.

and girls,
**PLEASE KEEP THE CHATTER OUT OF THIS THREAD**
Thank you.
edward x lover
Fishing with Charlie

Post by edward x lover »

SO much for nothing exciting happening while Greg was gone. So creeper IMed me. So I had no idea who it was at first. and he was asking me all these questions about how long me and Greg have been seeing eachother and if we kissed ( :?: ) and then he ASKED ME TO THE HOMECOMING DANCE?? what???!!!! I mean HELLO he obviously knows I have a BF. Wow WEIRDO!!!!! So of course I said no and he was like why and I was like cause I have a BF and he was like so? OMG sheesh so that was weird. WHY DO CREEPERS LIKE ME SO MUCH???
~Lee~
Team Ian because human guys can be perfect.
Team Edward-Bringing Sexy Back Since 1901
RDC<3
tiffi

Post by tiffi »

con-i did actually answer it lol its on the first dating thread. ive alrede written it twice sorry hun. lol but weve been going out since oct.4 officially and rele sorry but im not going to write how it happend again. maybe over PM sometime? or jus look back at the dating thread#1
christine-lol yes tj is a dummy. gosh now that kids in the drug dealing industry and im like begging him to stop with the drugs!!! ahhhh its sooo annoying
layla aka NEWBIE (: OMG so this is bens fb status: ben is missing tiffi : ( and YEAA LEANNE!!!!!!
gawd i freakin luv him. (luv not love yet. i take that simple four letter word VERY seriously)

ben update:
-wow things are getting more and more flirty and wer talkin on the phone more. i think hes becoming more comfortable with me. and its getting easier tellin him that i miss him and want to see him. he usually starts it tho which helps (: ahhh hes jus soooo cute! i sometimes find myself brethless or teary eyed or wanting to cry at some of the sweeet things he texts me. i dont deserve him. not at all

ill tell ya what was missing from Breaking Dawn! a full paragraph... page... CHAPTER of edward cullen naked!!!

tiffi

Post by tiffi »

con-i did actually answer it lol its on the first dating thread. ive alrede written it twice sorry hun. lol but weve been going out since oct.4 officially and rele sorry but im not going to write how it happend again. maybe over PM sometime? or jus look back at the dating thread#1
christine-lol yes tj is a dummy. gosh now that kids in the drug dealing industry and im like begging him to stop with the drugs!!! ahhhh its sooo annoying
layla aka NEWBIE (: OMG so this is bens fb status: ben is missing tiffi : ( and YEAA LEANNE!!!!!!
gawd i freakin luv him. (luv not love yet. i take that simple four letter word VERY seriously)

ben update:
-wow things are getting more and more flirty and wer talkin on the phone more. i think hes becoming more comfortable with me. and its getting easier tellin him that i miss him and want to see him. he usually starts it tho which helps (: ahhh hes jus soooo cute! i sometimes find myself brethless or teary eyed or wanting to cry at some of the sweeet things he texts me. i dont deserve him. not at all