Gutter Gals & Guys -- Rainbow Popsicles. The Discussion.

una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Re: Gutter Gals & Guys -- Rainbow Popsicles. The Discussion.

Post by una »

Okay, maybe I am not as well I as I think I am. It seems the notifications are working. Sorry!!
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

*squeal*
I DO get to see the movie this weekend!!! :mrgreen:
They have added more showings, so now there is one that suits both me and the last ferry home *jumping with joy*
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
nissanmama
Officially Bitten!

Post by nissanmama »

vampmadness wrote:nima,Somehow I was nominated to fill in for you while you were gone with PSD and the like. I am grateful for everyone that asked that of me. I hope I am making you proud in your absence. When are you officially returning btw?
I'm very happy to know things are in good hands. I'll be back on Tuesday...assuming the kids don't burn down the house or get arrested or anything while I'm gone. ;)
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/p ... directlink
40-something and feeling a little like Mrs. Cope.
Banner by Fry
twilightmom
Fishing with Charlie

Post by twilightmom »

Oleander - I haven't checked out your awesome good news on the GEN X site, but I'm doing the happy dance for all the other good news. I've actually been off line all day and *gasp* being a good mom, playing with my kiddos! However, I have been reading bits of Phury along the way.

QOTD: If we are moving into musicians... I remember when I was young (9, I think) and John Lennon was killed. Also, I was in college when Kurt Cobain died. These were both sad tragedies. And I agree about John Ritter... He was such a class act (or so it seemed).

NIMA - glad to see you have an internet connection... ENJOY your mom time!!

So, to all of you who are going to the show tonight - ENJOY!!! I'll be here, checking the LEX for anyone who is around! ;)
Banner created by the incredibly talented Nena! THANK YOU, MY FRIEND!
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

My notifications from the Lex have been quite infrequent, so I don't think that the problem is just your ghost in the machine Una. Feel better!

Oh... I really really want to go to a midnight show tonight. The movie is playing about 2 miles from my house. I am not going to go, but I want to. Maybe I will be able to catch up tonight on the lex!
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
Destani
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Destani »

Glad to hear you're having a good time, Nima.

Also glad to hear that you're having such a great day, Oleander.

Have fun at the movie tonight to all who are going! :D

QOTD, Are there any celebrities that you think have died before their time?
I agree with all of the above mentioned celebrities. Heath Ledger was actually the first one to come to my mind because it was so recent.
To throw out a few names that haven't been mentioned yet: Marilyn Monroe, Princess Diana, Bruce Lee, Andy Kaufman.

Great question, Vampman.
Images courtesy of: http://robbuz.deviantart.com/
una
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

I'm excited, I just finished the Lords of the Underworld series (only 3 books so far) by Gena Showalter. I was checking out her site to see when the next book comes out (*sigh* May 2009) and found this fabulous psd in her blog under "Beefcake Monday." Just thought I would share as he is quite yummy. Please enjoy!

Hope you all enjoy (those that get to go) the midnight showing of Twilight!! Remember, we do not discuss it for one week! :| (see, the smilie's lips are sealed...) :D
Goodnight Elizabeth
Lusting for Blood

Post by Goodnight Elizabeth »

I agree with everyone's responses on the passing of celebrities.

Just 4 more hours to the midnight showing here. I purchased my tickets at 5:15 today, and there were only about 35 tickets left - out of 394. For a small town, that's quite a lot. There are only 40 seats left for Friday's 7pm show. I'm taking my niece to see the 10 pm show tomorrow night.

Of course, as is always my luck, I'm exhausted, sleepy, hurting, and I have a sore spot on the roof of my mouth. I'm afraid I'm getting sick. I'm also not sleeping as much which is not helping things. My 12 year old niece is also insisting on staying with me all weekend. Why must I be the cool aunt??

By the way, my friends, little Evan - who is almost 4 months old - weighs 17.5 pounds now. He's a superchunk!
Squee! Thank you, Nena!
twilightmom
Fishing with Charlie

Post by twilightmom »

una wrote: I was checking out her site to see when the next book comes out (*sigh* May 2009) and found this fabulous psd in her blog under "Beefcake Monday." Just thought I would share as he is quite yummy. Please enjoy!
Do you think he is real? It almost looks like one of those video game images... Hmmm... Still very nice!

GNE: Cool Aunts Rock! I strive to be one someday. And my daughter who is 2.5 only weights 22 lbs!! She's anti-superchunk! (I call her peanut.)
Banner created by the incredibly talented Nena! THANK YOU, MY FRIEND!
una

Post by una »

twilightmom wrote:
una wrote: Do you think he is real? It almost looks like one of those video game images... Hmmm... Still very nice!

GNE: Cool Aunts Rock! I strive to be one someday. And my daughter who is 2.5 only weights 22 lbs!! She's anti-superchunk! (I call her peanut.)
I agree, I think I'm a cool Aunt - there is nothing better!

I had the same feeling, I thought he might be some sort of artwork...like oil painting or something. I'm not sure, but who cares, he looks hot! :twisted: