Randomness #5

Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Re: Randomness #5

Post by Lynzeee »

awesome Mary and I like, sleep together ( just realized what i said, i was going to edit it.. but it was funny because we end up napping at the same time.. its what i meant!)

Mary~ i haven't written anything for chapter 13.. your slowness is rubbing off on me! ;-)

i need to finish watching trueblood new one tonight.. hopefully i can find it quickly

Shel~ have you seen Wanted? i hated that movie too much.. i was soo disappointed really.. because i love James Mcavoy.. i think he is really cute.. i dunno why.. and he was really cute in that movie-hot actually i just hated the storyline
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
LipsForeverSealed
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Location: In a black leather chair, that spins, *spin* weee! In Ireland

Post by LipsForeverSealed »

Hey If I described something as ''Class'' would you know what i was saying?
Friend who I gave Twilight series to finished BD today..., She loves it! She said she never thought she would find a book that would come second to Harry Potter and now she has! And thankfully her love for Jacob fell while reading BD, phew! I was getting real concerned she kept going around saying I Love Jacob and the like! It was just awful.... :? .. :roll: But she always loved Edward, I knew it..!
LipsForeverSealed
Image Edward Cullen
Tengo Nubs.
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: Fighting off all the chubies who want to steal her fictional men. ::cough::SAM&SHEL::cough::

Post by Tengo Nubs. »

Lynzeee wrote:awesome Mary and I like, sleep together ( just realized what i said, i was going to edit it.. but it was funny because we end up napping at the same time.. its what i meant!)

Mary~ i haven't written anything for chapter 13.. your slowness is rubbing off on me! ;-)
hey! :( my slowness is not contagious!! haha, well maybe it is...i dunno. i can't help it if i agonize over every single sentence. i think i have a weird anal retentive thing about writing...it's like i'm a perfectionist, but not. ugh. but i have written like 2500 words this weekend, and that's really good for me! seriously...it is....::grumbles about lynz being such a fast writer::

and i laughed out loud about the sleeping together part hehe. i'm glad you didn't edit it--it made my day thus far. naps are fun. we're like nap buddies! i'll be ross and you be joey :lol:

and I LOVED WANTED!!! i saw it in theaters two nights running. seriously, i don't care if its plotline was iffy--it's a great movie and i shall buy it! i love james mcavoy.....god, that movie was just so bada**. it's testosteroni in a can! *now from chef boyardee!* :D :D
when i came out of the theater (both times), i had this crazy urge to listen to a lot of rap and drive my car super fast....haha

currently listening to: love will come through--travis
oh, wait no, it changed. now it's umbrella--scott simons. better than the original by far.

stop distracting me!! ::rushes off to write more, her eyes wild::
Last edited by Tengo Nubs. on Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sam and Shel <3 --Twinnies Randomness Regular. Addicted to the Brothers <3
'twahy-lahyt'
Lusting for Blood

Post by 'twahy-lahyt' »

Lynz - I haven't watched it yet, its just well... no I can't tell you. I can't tell you yet,because if I tell you then it might spoil something.... I actually already think I said to much. BUT...
I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you TOO :D

I actually liked Jacob in Breaking Dawn. But then I reread the books and the cycle of dislike, eww she's talking about Jacob again, I hate him, too he's okay now, and I love him starts over.

Random.
I just realized I don't have school tuesday!!!!
which probably means I'll have to clean or something.
I want to go to walmart. I need pens and white out.
But my dad is sleeping.
I have no idea what is for dinner tonight :?
wildroses
Fishing with Charlie

Post by wildroses »

aww everyone is writing! not fair!
i actually want to write!
but i can't.
because i have a ton of homework
and i haven't even started :?

anywhoo, i bought masquerade!
i'm excited to read it.
but i won't let myself until all homework is done.
it shall be my reward.

i saw wanted, and i liked it.
i didn't like LOVEE it but it was good.

...am i the only one in here that loves jacob..? :?
randomness bum<3
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

i am listening to twilight soundtrack

the black ghost- full moon

Mary~ I LOVE YOU! its okay if you are a perfectionist.. i am not.. i like to go over things and make them perfect.. especially with writing.. 2500 in a weekend is good!

my husband just burn tyson chicken nuggets. i am laughing at him because he is playing wii samba also and shaking his butt.. i have a nice view i am sitting right behind him!

i love jacob! but i love edward more.. and of course i love ROB even more!

shel I LOVE YOU x's a BILLION! beat that!
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
jess_marie
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by jess_marie »

I apologize for just butting in and being completely random, (random thread, hah) but I made one of these, and laughed my Why are we talking about a donkey? off.

http://www.vw.com/vwhype/babymaker/en/us/?mId=28612586

:lol:

TEAM EDWARD
because vampires sparkle, duh.
wildroses
Fishing with Charlie

Post by wildroses »

jess_marie wrote:I apologize for just butting in and being completely random, (random thread, hah) but I made one of these, and laughed my Why are we talking about a donkey? off.

LMFAOO!!!!!!!!!!!!1
omgsh omgsh..i am laughing so hard... :lol:
THAT BABY LOOKS DEMENTED!!!!!
LMFAOO
no seriously! the eyes! its scaring me! lmaooo
:lol: :lol: :lol:

whew okay, so sorry but that was seriously HILARIOUS

on another note..
i just watched this interview with rob, and in part of it he talks about new moon being made into a movie.
and all i kept saying while he was speaking was EXACTLY! OMGSH SO RIGHT! EXACTLY!
because there was this other interview with melissa rosenburg (screenwriter) where she says she would try to show edward even though he left bella.
and rob was saying how he wouldn't like that, and i totally agree.
it makes the whole book, him being like completely gone, and then it just makes the end so much more dramatic!
if they included edward in those months where bella doesn't see him it sort of dilutes it all..i don't think they should.
he should be completely out of sight so we all miss him that much more.

okay the end.
Last edited by wildroses on Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
randomness bum<3
maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by maddy<3twilight »

jess_marie wrote:I apologize for just butting in and being completely random, (random thread, hah) but I made one of these, and laughed my Why are we talking about a donkey? off.

OMG That is hilarious.
Hello Everyone.
I bought my Twilight tickets. YAY!! 10 o'clock Nov 20th. :D
I love my new house.
I have to do a stupid geography thing and I can't find a good newspaper article.
I am reading New Moon again and it is really wierd because I am freaking out at stuff because I know whats going to happen so it is even more suspensful.
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

I just skimmed the last few pages.

I got cake (yay) and brownie WOOT

Lynz, I still haven't finsihed chapter 12, but I'm going to do it now.

Marlee, I think you and I need to start kicking some serious butt on Twilight Trivia. It's insanely addictive though. :?

For whoever asked, Twilight Trivia is on the "Addicted to Twilight" application on Facebook. Marlee and I KICK backside! :lol: We can totally beat the person with 80-something thousand points..... ;)

Mary, WRITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lauren, Thanks I like my jacket, too :D

I don't remember what else I was going to respond to.......
oh well.
holy elephants! I just realized I have 3 PMs.. I should check that ... :]

urgh, school tomorrow. I feel like going to CVS and buying makeup.. or Sephora... or...... something. I think I'm going ot order some from mark. by Avon. They have the best stuffff

Oh and I wore my dark purple lipstick out today (which looked HAWT) and my younger cousin was like "Ew, you're wearing lipstick. You look old." me: :o ... :? ... :roll:
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3