The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Re: The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

Post by -Jasper »

Hmm, maybe she's working on the 3rd book now and is releasing CF later so we don't have to wait so long.

Wishful thinking. :D
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Amen.
sdaasdfasdlnadfnlafnkld
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

spookybell wrote:Brendon Urie does something for me...
Are we even sure this is being made into a movie or are we all in I wish fantasy land of holes and hot cute Hunger Games boys?
I have the most eternal dibs possible on Brendon!!!! *points to avatar* MINE! But I can share... Nice to see people who actually like him. :D

And we're pretty dang sure its becoming a movie. Not sure where the article went...
Speaking of the fic, who wants to continue it? I wrote the last bit, so its someone else's turn!!
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

DudeRocksTheTwilight wrote:I know!
I hate when they finish something, then release it a year later.
Book publishers generally put it out asap. But it goes through a million editings and readings, then they have to design the cover, blah blah blah, and then they have to print it up.
Yes, there is going to be a movie. When, I can't say, but it's in all of these official articles so it's def. happening. Of course if it's like Uglies it'll never get done. Ugh.
I entered a contest to win an ARC of CF, but I don't think I won considering I should have heard back by or around June 1. :( Guess I'll just have to wait like everyone else.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

CastMeNotAway - wow that is cool! Don't spoin anything or I will find you and... um... I don't know what.

An advanced reading copy is not always the finished product. Sometimes there are spelling errors and type-os. Often they are sent to people so that they can give feedback on things that need to be tweaked as well as get feedback on the audience's reaction. Some advanced reading books are almost in perfect ready to print stages.

I believe the release date for Catching Fire is September 1st.

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH maybe I will go dig a hole and sit and wait.
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
wildroses
Fishing with Charlie

Post by wildroses »

theres a page on imdb for the hunger games.
it says its release date is sometime in 2011
randomness bum<3
CastMeNotAway
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by CastMeNotAway »

spookybell wrote:CastMeNotAway - wow that is cool! Don't spoin anything or I will find you and... um... I don't know what.
*cowers in fear* Hahahaha. Don't worry. I'd never give away any spoilers! It was legit an amazing book though. *sighs dreamily, then realizes she's sighing dreamily over a piece of literature and stops, feeling kind of akward*
An advanced reading copy is not always the finished product. Sometimes there are spelling errors and type-os. Often they are sent to people so that they can give feedback on things that need to be tweaked as well as get feedback on the audience's reaction. Some advanced reading books are almost in perfect ready to print stages.
Yeah, the one I read was in pretty great shape, but there were a few random typos here and there... Haymitch's name is spelled wrong more than once for some random reason :lol:

Okay, switching from CF to HG, is it official that they are making it into a movie??? *crosses fingers* :D
Sig by me, icon by wwonder at LJ ~ 9/11/07 & 11/15/08 <3 ~ Official "Innocent Bystander" of the Robnapping Crew!
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

From what I've heard it is!

& Im gonna switch this back to CF again! I dont want any spoilers but on a scale of one to ten, would you say it was a ten? Like, that it met your expectations and everything?
spookybell wrote: I believe the release date for Catching Fire is September 1st.

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH maybe I will go dig a hole and sit and wait.
I'll join ya, there is no way humanly possible for me to wait that long!!!Im going to drive myself insane!More than I already am, lol
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
CastMeNotAway
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by CastMeNotAway »

Mrs.TeddyBear wrote:Im gonna switch this back to CF again! I dont want any spoilers but on a scale of one to ten, would you say it was a ten? Like, that it met your expectations and everything?
DEFINATELY a 10! It was even more amazing than I expected! But as for the plot... it was totally unexpected!

As I said before, I promise not to give away any plot details, but there is this twist about halfway through the book that literally made me just stare at the page going " . . . what?!" :shock: :o NOT what I expected! It actually made me worried about what the rest of the book would be like, but it turns out just as amazing as the first half :)
Sig by me, icon by wwonder at LJ ~ 9/11/07 & 11/15/08 <3 ~ Official "Innocent Bystander" of the Robnapping Crew!
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

^ That makes me want to read it so much! :shock: WOW!

I'm wondering if I should get it and then not read it until the 3rd one has a release date. Although that would kill me even more.
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy