Teenagers Unite Part Deux

eliselovesedwardx
Completely Dazzled!

Re: Teenagers Unite Part Deux

Post by eliselovesedwardx »

Yeah, same here. I go for totally different guys than pretty much everyone i know..For each their own!
For example: I like Hugh Jackman [ the rugged Aussie look :D ]
But then others like, I dunno: This sorta look I'm not saying everyone does..but I'm just saying it to back up my point of to each their own

I'm happier if I find a really gorgeous actor who's in their teens - me and my friends just go "yes! We may actually have a chance!" [Even though we have absolutely NO chance in the world..Like: Have you seen pictures of Taylor Lautner out of the Jacob character?? :shock: I think he is definitely sexy! :lol: I'm weird..But i don't like him as Jacob..
::Elise:: Backhoe Operator for EDC, Inc~EDC's Cheer Squad Captain!
I'm on the List~The names Mooner
edwardisperfection
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by edwardisperfection »

Hot dayum, Hugh Jackman. I must agree with you there.
Have you seen him in the movie, Australia? He looks incredibly good looking, and I don't even care that he's 40. Which is really weird, I know, seeing as he's, what, 25 years older than me?

MMMMM I am glad that I live in Australia. In my opinion we have some of the best looking men in the world. I don't know if anyone else agrees with me, but I love the really rugged, manly look. ;)
TeamEdward
Bringing sexyback since 1901.
"So the lion fell in love with the lamb."
"What a lucky lamb."
eliselovesedwardx
Completely Dazzled!

Post by eliselovesedwardx »

Oh I have seen him in Australia..Mmmmmmmm I would drove cattle with him anyday...

Oh and don't worry, I agree that we have the best men in Australia (I'm from Aus too :D) I swear I would fall head over heels for the rugged, dirty, manly man..Hmm gimme a cowboy anyday! :D
::Elise:: Backhoe Operator for EDC, Inc~EDC's Cheer Squad Captain!
I'm on the List~The names Mooner
Eternally Dazzled
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Eternally Dazzled »

eliselovesedwardx wrote:Yeah, same here. I go for totally different guys than pretty much everyone i know..For each their own!
For example: I like Hugh Jackman [ the rugged Aussie look :D ]
But then others like, I dunno: This sorta look I'm not saying everyone does..but I'm just saying it to back up my point of to each their own

I'm happier if I find a really gorgeous actor who's in their teens - me and my friends just go "yes! We may actually have a chance!" [Even though we have absolutely NO chance in the world..Like: Have you seen pictures of Taylor Lautner out of the Jacob character?? :shock: I think he is definitely sexy! :lol: I'm weird..But i don't like him as Jacob..
Taylor, Rob, Kellan.... all sexy in character and out! :) But I agree with you, I don't like Taylor's long hair in the movie at all. He looks much better outside the movie.
<3, Gabi

Team Edward: the one and only knight in shining volvo. <3
Bulldozer Operator at EDC, Inc.: Let's break down some houses!
AAPC ~ Head shopper
I'm on The List
twilighter1193
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by twilighter1193 »

At the moment my favorite hot famous guys are Rob, Taylor, Cam, and James Mcavoy!!! <33 :D
i LOVE twilight <3;
I have MAJOR O.C.D.!!!(obsessive Cullen disorder)

Team Edward: Bringing sexy back since 1901
Spartan
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Spartan »

Haha! ^ I used to have a thing for James McAvoy - I mean, Have you lot seen Becoming Jane? Ohhhh He's cute.
Yeh I like Hugh Jackman too, there's something very appealing about his facial hair lol, don't you just LOVE the X-Men films? OMG Has anyone seen the trailer for "X-Men Origins - Wolverine" !!???! It's looks Fricking amazing!

http://www.myspace.com/trailerpark

Yeh I seem to like older blokes more too, lol, But I don't like ANYONE from the Harry Potter films lol. Tommy Bastow is ridiculously cute, google image him, there used to be a great black and white picture of him on IMDB but it's gone now :( :lol:

Has Anyone else ever had a crush on David Boreanaz - The Guy who plays Angel in Buffy ( and Angel :lol:) ?
* * Sapere Aude * * Jasper is my Edward : D
lauralovescullens
Wandering Through Town

Post by lauralovescullens »

i love james mcavoy hes very yum in atonement and hugh jackman in van helsing ;)
I kept trying to kidnap Jasper but Alice is always at his window waiting for me. How does she kn- OH RIGHT!!!!
Private Laura Nicoll of Jaspers Confederate Army

A.H
Official Dog Lover!

Post by A.H »

i have a thing for chris brown!..

curse that rihanna :P
Twinny, Layla| Graphics by Narnia| I'm on The List, Hurricane| Randie
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Post by Jasper<3 »

I made a promise to someone not to mention the Jonas Brothers a long time ago... but Im breaking it. Sorry!
I am madly in love with them! Not just because they are amazingly hot, but they are talented, smart, funny... and just amazing!

Oooh, how could I not mention Rupert Grint and Daniel Radcliffe?? So hot!

Oh, and David Krumholtz. I first saw him in the Santa Clause... he is the sort of lead elf guy... he was 16 in there, but he is 30 now, and you probably wouldn't recognize him!
Elf: http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo ... /santa.jpg
Real: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... emiere.jpg
hot!
List, Gnat ♥
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

I don't understand the Hugh Jackman "sexiest man" going on there, seriously. I don't find him very attractive. He's a great actor and stuff, but he doesn't make me drool or anything.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com