Teenagers Unite Part Deux

Spartan
Hanging Up on Jessica

Re: Teenagers Unite Part Deux

Post by Spartan » Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:15 am

talirhee wrote:Should tell your family though. Not only for the honesty and whatnot. But for the simple reason, it's fun to see their reactions. =D
Nahh I'm waiting for one of my uncles or something to ask if I have a boyfriend and I'll be all "Yeh" and then my family will be all " :shock: What?! Why didn't you tell me?" And So I'll say "You never asked. You should have guessed by now though." I don't think it'll matter to them that much, Mum will probably just ask him around for dinner and stuff. I'm a bit annoyed though because she said that she wouldn't be happy if I was up in my room with my boyfriend ( a hypothetical one ;) ) , not because she wouldn't trust us she just wouldn't want to put us in a position where we'ed be tempted.

I think I almost caused my Mum another stroke, lol . 'Cause when I was talking to her and my Nan I told her I'd been talking to a male friend ( Osscar , my boyfriend, don't want to mention him too much ) about what some girls worry about and that he was like ( :o :shock: at how many examples I had ) Then she made me tell her an example of what I might be worried about. I was like "You Sure...?" So I said "How far to go with your boyfriend" and both were like " :shock: :oops: " And I had to explain it more , mum kept pushing as I was all "Mum do you really want to know?" when she asked what people do that one might be worried about. I just went
"Fingering"
" !!! :oops: :shock: :oops: !!! "
I swear it was like sooooo funny. : P
* * Sapere Aude * * Jasper is my Edward : D

Artemis Cullen
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by Artemis Cullen » Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:42 pm

Hmmm I haven't been here in a while.

Anyway my favorite bookstore is Barnes & Noble, I love it 'cause I got a membership card, and it’s got a lot of books for me to look at. Besides I bought both of the Twilight CD there, and I bought 'Breaking Dawn' & 'The Host' there... the place has sentimental value. :mrgreen:
Mafia Name: Medea Ariadne Artemis DeMarchi Image

^^^Link to my FanFiction.net profile...
Avi is original DigitalArt called The Oracle by 'Blackeri

Carrisa
Officially Bitten!
Location: Gushing over my favorite couple while obsessing over various other fandoms

Post by Carrisa » Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:07 pm

My favorite bookstore is also Barnes and Noble. If you mean clothes store, I don't have one. If I need clothes for some reason then any store will do. I'm not much of a shopper. If it's any store in general, it would be GameStop. They just about always have what I'm looking for and I love their employees. They're fun to talk to and have such great attitudes. 8-)
"Got it memorized?"
Visit me on Gaia Online if you would like: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/Mina_May

Artemis Cullen
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by Artemis Cullen » Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:18 pm

Yeah, I don't really like shopping for clothes, its really boring. I prefer to shop for books and CD's 'cause I can do research on them, and I will never out grow them. :lol:

simple_love♫
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by simple_love♫ » Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:42 pm

*gasp* you guys don't like clothes shopping?! wow. i am so opposite... my friends joke I'm as bad as Alice haha. my clothes always have to look perfect even if it's my phys. ed. clothes i have little outfits put together. and i have a weakness for vintage or anything with lace and dresses!! i love dresses!!! Forever 21 is the best store EVER.
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノKitty.

Artemis Cullen
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by Artemis Cullen » Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:53 pm

Well I'm not much of a shopper, but I only like to shop for clothes a little bit though I'm not obsessed with shopping.... yet. :lol:

Carrisa
Officially Bitten!
Location: Gushing over my favorite couple while obsessing over various other fandoms

Post by Carrisa » Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:05 am

Clothes shopping for me is tedious. My mom practically has to drag around the store and force me to try whatever on in the changing room. Sure, if I find something I like, I'll find the right size and buy it in an instant, but I hate having to put it on, show it to my mom, slip it off, and put the clothes I was wearing back on. I'm the type that throws on a pair of jeans and a T-shirt in the morning, something simple and acceptable. Shoe shopping is easier. I have more fun shoe shopping than I do clothes shopping. I like looking at the different gym shoes with all their designs and colors and putting them on to see if they fit is easy.

Meh, I think a lot of this stems from me being a tomboy when I was younger. I had to put a lot of girlie things aside to be accepted by the guys I hung out with.
"Got it memorized?"
Visit me on Gaia Online if you would like: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/Mina_May

Artemis Cullen
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by Artemis Cullen » Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:14 am

I agree with you Carrisa, shoe shopping is a lot more fun than shopping for clothes. I like to try on shoes that I would never wear for more than a few minutes. :mrgreen:

one_tuff_cupcake
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by one_tuff_cupcake » Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:22 am

haha well, i LOVE shopping. any kind of shopping really. although i think i like shopping for hoodies, books, and CDs best of all. But over all cloths shopping is not SUPER exciting but at the same time it's still enjoyable. Although I can only handle it in doses like shop for an hour then take a break then shop and repeat(:
Pastry Sisters❤ I <3 Peeta E<3B :)BAMF(: = Edward

Artemis Cullen
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by Artemis Cullen » Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:55 am

Yeah I know what you mean. If I shop for more than 3 hours strait I get really irritated, and tired.

Once my mom spent about 5 hours shopping at some store, I was so angry and tired that I was really glad when I got to sit down and rest for 5 minutes.... And them my mom dragged me to another store. Ugh, I wasn't happy at the end of the day. :roll: