'twahy-lahyt'
Lusting for Blood

Re: Randomness #6

Post by 'twahy-lahyt' »

I'm off for the night
I have to finally take a shower,
and I'm in a writing mood

thanks Sam

Layla - definitely wear something that has anything to do with Twilight. Anyways sorry I can't stay, Love you <33

I just noticed I changed ranks yesterday. I'm a little slow with sooo much Twilight on my mind.

I make tooo many banners, I tried to rate a banner and they were all mine, I did find out that Emily and Lynz made a 'Team Shel' though, that was interesting.

Random song - Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls, I absolutely adore this song.

Well I'm off
Night you guys
Love you
<33333

Ohh Lynz and EVERYone seeing a midnight showing - Keep your remarks to yourself, until we've all seen it. No not even a 'I saw Twilight!!!!' not even that in your posts.Those little exclamation marks are going to drive some of us crazy til we are able to watch it.

Okay love you all, good night <3

ashiekins16 - *gasp* She did not say that about Rob, I would have been really mad if I heard anyone say that
Layla_Hale
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Near Forks.....the ones in my kitchen drawer (not too far from Spoons, either)

Post by Layla_Hale »

chloe!! your name is normal!! haha...and well, to be honest....

i don't own a twilight shirt :oops: :oops: :oops:

i haven't had a chance to go shopping at hot topic, ok! i live out in the country (just ask sam ;) ) and the nearest one is about an hour away and i haven't been...i haven't even got a dress for our winter formal thats in two and a half weeks.

night shel! love you girl!!

question: what is your opinon on kristen stewart playing bella?? i personally, think she sort of looks the part, but i have never seen a lot of emotion from her, and that worries me. thoughts?

random song: stab my back~the all american rejects (its soo eclipse from jacobs pov! i think its on SM's playlist, actually. i LOVE it!)

General Major of Jasper's Confederate Army
Smooth Alesio Tagliano~Mafia
Twi-Twin Ayan
Randie from #2
The Epic Battle of Spring '09-Air Raid Instigator
Volturi: Sophia
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

Layla- I always order my shirts on Cafepress.com, they have great ones.
I haven't gottrn one at Hot Topic.
I guess my names okay, but please call me whatever you want.

Okay, I think Kristen looks like Bella, she just doesn't have the same personality as Bella, I think.
There's no way you can match it perfectly, so, bottom line, Good Bella, but I don't like Kristen.

Anyway, Night Shel!
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
*Bloodlust*
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by *Bloodlust* »

Not so random....I'm going to watch Twilight tonight!

Not really random either...I'm excited, but not as excited as I should be. *dodges shocked gazes* I guess it's because I see it this way: I fell in love with the books, not the movie.

I just need to time watch the movie and [hopefully] enjoy it and be freaking excited!!

We're leaving kinda early though. 9:30ish! Yeesh!

I wonder how Smallville went tonight.

Random...obsessions are so hard to get rid of sometimes! Guess that's why they're obsessions... ;)
WARNING: EDWARD CULLEN IS NOT EFFECTIVE BIRTH CONTROL! E<3B
ashiekins16
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ashiekins16 »

'twahy-lahyt' wrote: ashiekins16 - *gasp* She did not say that about Rob, I would have been really mad if I heard anyone say that
Yeah, I was like whaaat? She said he was ugly. Then I thought of everyone on here and how you would all react. Haha.

I agree with Kristen looking like Bella, but sometimes she really doesn't seem to have the right personality. I'm trying to not say she is a bad Bella until I see her. But yea, she doesn't seem to ever have an emotion.

I want a Twilight t-shirt really bad! I saw them at Hot Topic but at that time I didn't have the money :(
Randomness Regular since #7 E<3B
Team Bill...er, no Eric..no Bill.. :)
amandaxcullen
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by amandaxcullen »

Layla_Hale wrote: question: what is your opinon on kristen stewart playing bella?? i personally, think she sort of looks the part, but i have never seen a lot of emotion from her, and that worries me. thoughts?
FINALLY SOMEONE AGREES WITH ME! Thank you thank you thank you. I thought I was like the only person who didn't think Kristen gave an personality to Bella

Random: I'm drawing a portrait of Heath Ledger right now.

Question: Has anybody else heard the most rediculous rumour about how Rob died at 3am, yet he was on the Today show at 7am?
Yeah, if people are going to make up rumours, at least do a better job..
Team Jacob!
Because a space heater has more potential than a rock.
Anarey

Post by Anarey »

I watched the movie!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wooooohoooooo!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so excited about it. My hubby (who's never read the books but is obsessed with wolfs) was a little annoying though. He kept saying "I am Jacob" like every 5 minutes but i just ignored him. It was just what I expected, since it doesn't have many fans where I live, it was not full and there were very few people screaming.

EDIT: I wont say what I think of the movie, because I dont want to spoil it. Please tell me if this post is still not allowed
Last edited by Anarey on Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageCan't wait til Nov 20!!

"A mighty pain to love it is, and 'tis a pain that pain to miss; but of all the pains, the greatest pain is to love, but love in vain."
-Abraham Crowley
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

Anarey wrote:I watched the movie!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wooooohoooooo!!!!!!!!!!

!

DELETE THIS POST NOW--

we are on a blackout.. if you do not delete this.. i will inform a mod and get it deleted.

Not to be a b**CH but we all agree to not say a damn word about it.. Please edit. or something

jesus have some respect for those who haven't seen it. its flipping rude.

on that note.. i am off to the midnight showing.. =)

love you guys
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

Lynz - have fun tonight and use care with the fan girl water sprayer. Try not to use it on yourself either but I know you can control yourself - even though you will be squeeling on the inside :D

I'm so jealous of everyone who's going tonight, Enjoy All!

I need to find a pic for Mez of Emmett weilding a knife for her so she can make herself a banner. Not having any luck but I will keep trying.

I hope that I'm not sick come Sunday because that will really suck

The theater that I'm going to only had 3 midnight showings and only one was sold out. What's that about?

Thank God tomorrow is Friday and this work week will be done.

Next week is Thanksgiving - Turkey, Yummy!
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
Anarey

Post by Anarey »

Lynzeee wrote:
Anarey wrote:I watched the movie!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wooooohoooooo!!!!!!!!!!

!

DELETE THIS POST NOW--

we are on a blackout.. if you do not delete this.. i will inform a mod and get it deleted.

Not to be a b**CH but we all agree to not say a damn word about it.. Please edit. or something

jesus have some respect for those who haven't seen it. its flipping rude.

on that note.. i am off to the midnight showing.. =)

love you guys
I edited it. I'm sorry, I was careful not to spoil the movie, just wrote that I was glad that I could enjoy it without screams or lines because there's not many fans here. Didn't know it was also wrong to say anything about it. Been away for like 2 months.
ImageCan't wait til Nov 20!!

"A mighty pain to love it is, and 'tis a pain that pain to miss; but of all the pains, the greatest pain is to love, but love in vain."
-Abraham Crowley