Randomness #6

'twahy-lahyt'
Lusting for Blood

Re: Randomness #6

Post by 'twahy-lahyt' »

Hey Lauren :)
My friend wants me to make a facebook,
I might, because all of you guys seem to have one.

Has Spooky seen the movie yet??
Or is she seeing it tonight??

Random - I just put dinner in the oven.
I really want to read Twilight again before I watch the movie, but I have niether copy of mine. My friends mom has one, and my friend Ryan has the other. he was reading it today in class, but when he wasn't I stole it from his desk and read it. I got to chapter 4 before he realized and took it back. :roll:
In Sign Language class today. I signed Humpty Dumpty.
I had to finger spell 'Humpty Dumpty' like 30 times, it gets really annoying after awhile.
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

spooky so saw the movie! last night- luccckkky

I want snickerdoodle cookies. really bad.

i need to finish writing this flippin' chapter... haha maybe tonight- doubtful- but maybe =)

man i am still tired- what the f is wrong with me.

random song- Lil Flip- Game over
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

Lynz is one of my new friends on Facebook, Yeah!

I agree Facebook is really hard to understand.

Randomness moves way to fast for this "old fogie" to keep up. I read one post and then try to type and there are 2 more new ones.

Roast Beef yummy, my favorite.

I bet those turkey sandwiches were good.

Lynz you must love to cook.

I'm watching re-runs of Cops but I think I'm gonna watch the 90210 episode that Kellan's in.
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

i really really really Love to cook- I can make just about anything- but really my specialty is probably Mexican Food*husband is Mexican and Spanish*

of course i can make really good Homemade Chicken Alfredo.
Ahh i can make anything really i love love love to cook!
I have a Ham in my fridge well a Ham bone thats being turned into Cajun bean soup tomorrow! WIN!

mmm food.

I am happy to make so many friends on Lex! its great!

OME twilight in 29 hours-- 29 hours until i get to the theater!

WOW- excited
Keeper of The Randomness
*Aros_girl*
Lusting for Blood

Post by *Aros_girl* »

I don't have a face book.
My mom does not want me to have one or a myspace.
But I really have no use for them.

I love to cook.
to bad I'm pretty bad at it.
I ALWAYS burn something.
I have been baned from useing the stove at times by my dad.

12:02 is when I see the movie.
Must bug aunt about it.
she loves twilight but I get to see the premire.

ImageImage
My site!!! http://z3.invisionfree.com/Crimson_Sand/index.php
Twi-Twin Jenni
JOF Jane-Volturi~Major Eva- Jasper's army
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

http://ryan.kiisfm.com/cc-common/losang ... onair.html

Rob on ryan seacrest radio show-- go listen.. I lovehim

and he is totally single! HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE.. really.

girls stop screaming at him and talk to him- and maybe you have a chance- god sometimes i wish i wasn't married! i would go make his dreams come true---- said the stalker.
Keeper of The Randomness
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

Ha Lynz.
Anyway, Now 'twahy-lahyt' just made me a banner, and she is awesome!
Random: I'm about to eat Dominos Bacon Cheddar Pizza which is the best ever and everybody should order it.
Random: I'll bet Lynzeees alfredo is good, I can't make it for a darn. I can cook though, just not that.
Anyway, I have to go put the pizza in i'll be back in a few.
3 DAYS, FOR ME, *realizes how long and sobs*
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

Oh MY EDWARD! he dated a girl from dallas, tx when he was like 12- you know ONLINE thing! haha awesome.

I love him.. LOVE LOVE LOVE HIM! he just like Opens up and Spills his guts on the show- i adore every bit of him.

Chloe- you can call her Shel haha its easier! we are on a first name basis here normally =)
my ALfredo is awesome.

ome this freaking interview is REALLY LONG and awesome! seriously.. SO CUTE...

By the way!

He LIKES AMERICAN GIRLS! EPIC WIN!
Keeper of The Randomness
Tengo Nubs.
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: Fighting off all the chubies who want to steal her fictional men. ::cough::SAM&SHEL::cough::

Post by Tengo Nubs. »

shel! i know i haven't been on that much lately and it makes me INCREDIBLY SAD. i hate being busy with school. it just blows. but! once this semester is over i can be on the lex ALL ZE TIME! won't that be wonderful? :lol:

ummm guys! i started to reread twilight last night and i was so ridiculously excited to read it! i was like literally going around my room doing a happy dance like the loser i am. it was so great. i was reading before economics and it was the port angeles chapter and i just got to the part where edward is about to save bella and my teacher starts blithering on about something i don't care about!!! it was so agonizing. but! good news--my economics partner was able to meet with me today, which means i can skip friday now! score!! :D :D
this is such an excellent week!

TWILIGHT TOMORROW!!! woooohooo. my sister was randomly watching the bonnie hunt talk show and peter facinelli was on. they showed a clip i'd never seen before! carlisle is explaining to bella and edward how one of the cops in charlie's police department was killed??? i guess that's a scene that they added but i don't care!! i'm so flippin excited. i really hope the movie doesn't suck because that would just....suck..... :lol:

oh! i NEVER listen to critics. ever. i hate people telling me what to think (no offense to you lies--you know i love you!!) so i never read reviews or whatever. grrr. there are plenty of movies that i love that critics hate. so i generally ignore them like the plague.
oh, though i did see a tv spot that had reviews on it and it got 4 stars and one person called it "epic" haha. i think the movie is more than anything going to be a shout-out to the fans of the book. i'm not sure many "outsiders" will be into it, but i think all of us will be more or less happy about it!

randomness: i've FINALLY registered for all of my classes for next semester. the weird thing is is that i ended up with only one 50 min class on mondays? haha. i have a MWF class then a WF class sooo yea. mondays won't be that bad--except that i'm driving to campus for just an hour. alas. maybe i'll have lunch with my friend every monday or something!

more randomness: it's absolutely freezing here. i don't know what i'm going to do. it's getting to the point where i don't want to get out of bed in the morning because i'm so warm in bed and it's so cold in the house!! i love that feeling and then at the same time i hate it. i dunno if that makes any sense, but yea haha.

even MORE randomness: i'm watching wheel of fortune and they've been in hawaii for the past two weeks or something. i dunno what it is about hawaii, but all of the contestants are so much more enthusiastic!! they jump around and scream like you would not believe. haha. i gotta go to hawaii--they seem like a fun bunch.

lynz!! i'm glad things with the hubby are going okay again. women never forget! but at least you have something to hold over his head now :roll: oh and yea, i'll be sure to stick to strict movie discussion threads after tomorrow. i hate when people ruin movies for me, so i won't do it to anyone else!
oh, and i think we should also avoid cryptic, tantalizing remarks about the movie. like "OOOOH MMMMYYYY EDDDWAARRRRRRDDDD!!!! AHHHHH!!!
because that just drives people crazy. CRAZY I SAY.
....maybe i'm a little hyper....

uhh to all the people who have facebook! add me!! (you know...if you want lol)
http://www.facebook.com/s.php?init=q&q= ... 34bf41f5b1
i hope that works...if it doesn't, PM me and let me know...or something!

hello and welcome to the newcomers!! of course you're always welcome here--what a silly question! :D just follow the rules and no one will bite you (probably) 8-)
you can call me mary! or tengo. whichever!

ummmm hokay. i need to work on homework or something. i had a theo paper due tomorrow, but he gave us an extension til tuesday! which of course means i'm going to procrastinate even more and not do it til monday. ugghh it's wonderful how big of a hole i dig myself when it comes to homework. oh well.

THANKSGIVING IS NEXT WEEK!!! ahhh i just remembered!! i love food. and pumpkin pie. so excited!!
random: did you know chai tea lattes taste like liquid pumpkin pie? yea--it's pretty fantastic. try it sometime :P

really leaving now. this post is ridiculously long. back later!

EDIT:: (not that this post needs to be any longer :roll: ) lynz!! i just listened to that interview and oh goodness. i love him. LOVE HIM. his voice is just so aggggghhhh. makes me all hot and bothered. (yes i feel like creep saying that....i don't care!!) anyway. it's so weird when he says edward would be an axe murderer if he talked like he does in the book! what?! i dunno. i think edward is wonderful and not creepy at all--not even the whole watching her sleep thing.
lauren and shel---HUGS!
Last edited by Tengo Nubs. on Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sam and Shel <3 --Twinnies Randomness Regular. Addicted to the Brothers <3
'twahy-lahyt'
Lusting for Blood

Post by 'twahy-lahyt' »

Mary!!!! *tackle hug*
It's okay about not being on a lot
My house is absolutely freezing too.
I hate it.

I'm listening to the interview now Lynz, gahh his voice is sexy.
They tried to cut his hair?!?!
Gahh I just got, to the part about him dating someone from dallas ;)
I love him I love him

Chloe - yeah you can just call me shel, it is a LOT easier.

I need to take a shower.
but I can't stop listening..