Randomness #6

Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Re: Randomness #6

Post by Lynzeee »

i never really liked Hanson! i was uhm into Marilyn Manson when Hanson came out! hahaha i was a total freak in middle school- black makeup black clothes- it amazes me to this day that i dated some of the more popular guys... and then when i started dating the guy who "KILLED PEOPLE" `its really funny what rumors people spread in middle and high school... it was funny.. but i never liked Hanson- they are just weird now.. seriously what is there deal?

my 2 year old just broke my CD rom in my laptop... thus justifying his nick name.. THE HULK
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
Kymberli
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Kymberli »

I have to go back to work, noe :( I really would love to stay at home and play on the lex and facebook. I still have a lot to learn about facebook. I don't know if I will get to be back on here tonight. Have to much to do, it is never ending around here.
Lynz send me a message on myspace. I can only get that on my phone while I am working. See all of you soon. ***********************************************BIG BEAR HUGS****************************************************************
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

http://www.people.com/people/package/ga ... 73,00.html

I AM FREAKING OUT!

GO ROB!!! i don't think he will have a hard time getting a Girlfriend now!

so hot- doOD even if he wasn't famous i wouldn't turn that down- he is smokin' hot!

Kym i am writing you a message on myspace right now.

Love ya!
Keeper of The Randomness
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

:shock: I have to admit that's a sweet pic of Rob. If he came to my window, looking like that I wouldn't turn him down either.

Wowza!

I heard this morning about People putting him in their listing but didn't see the pic. How could I have missed that?

Getting ready to log into facebook to add all my new Lex friends. Yeah!
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
LindsOuimet
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by LindsOuimet »

It's funny, because I was a little goth girl all throughout middle school and highscool. I hid my Hanson obsession from everyone, but a few friends on the internet. lol I was into Manson, and bands like Nine Inch Nails (still am), etc. I've aways been a little weird, too. :D

I remember thinking that my stories were so good, hah. Now I'm reading through them, thinking, "Wow... I was retarded."

I love that picture of Rob, but is it just me, or does it not really look like him? I think it's the lips... it's like they went over them with concealor, or something. Still hot.

Private Magdalena Devries in Jasper's Army
Bulldozer Operator @ EDC, Inc.
Randomness Bum!
Owner and Operator of Calming Coves Bed & Breakfast - Jasper says Relax!
kkswmmr114
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by kkswmmr114 »

Lol... I would be his girlfriend in a heartbeat. ;)

I have a facebook... the link is my website. I am also friends with Lynz and my name is Marlee for those of you who don't know. I bet I'm Lynz's, Sam's, and Mary's only friend named Marlee... ;) I have newly re-discovered Facebook too. It gets addicting when people that you actually talk to use it all the time. :lol:

Randomness: I am in a bad mood today. I don't know why but the simplest things are making me sooo mad!! I just feel like being angry... does that happen to anyone else?? And no, I'm not PMSing...

Proud Randomnesser since Numero 3!! :)
E<3B
Private Jezebell Blacke of Jasper's Confederate Army
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

i still love NIN and tool, and MM. but i have no set genre of music that i listen too!
in highschool my S Head boyfriend was in a punk band- those shows were fun!

ome Honey nut oatmeal is soo good.

i want it to rain
i think i am going to watch Underworld.. love that movie.

be back later.

edit- Hey Marlee i was just thinking of you!
yeah bad moods all around- except mine is PMS

i will be back in a bit
Keeper of The Randomness
kkswmmr114
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by kkswmmr114 »

Lynzeee wrote: edit- Hey Marlee i was just thinking of you!
yeah bad moods all around- except mine is PMS
Aaww... I feel special. :D

Randomness: So my two co-workers and I are all going to wear our Twilight shirts to work tomorrow... and we all have Team Edward shirts!! :lol: Then we are meeting up with two other girls and going to dinner and then the show. And at least one of the other girls has a Team Edward shirt too... That is going to be quite funny when we are at the restaurant...

Edit: Underworld= One of my favorite movies!! I have been voting Kate Beckinsale in the vampire faceoff too... I love her as a vampire. I honestly don't know who to vote for in the final because I <3 them both!! :(

Proud Randomnesser since Numero 3!! :)
E<3B
Private Jezebell Blacke of Jasper's Confederate Army
A.H
Official Dog Lover!

Post by A.H »

hello!

Hey guys.. I'm having an awful day. I'm pms-ing too.. stupid period. :(

Random- I have too much homework to do.

Do you like my banner? Thanks Shel :D

I think this post is too short so I'm just going to rant about random stuff. There's this girl in school who's always staring at me so today I was like excuse me.. do you want to take a picture.. it last longer and last time I checked staring was considered rude so she jus gave me a dirty look and turned around.
Twinny, Layla| Graphics by Narnia| I'm on The List, Hurricane| Randie
lovetoread_wanttoact
Settled in Forks

Post by lovetoread_wanttoact »

Hi, sorry if this is totally off topic!

I have been away for ageeees getting stuck into my a levels but now i am coming to see what everyone is up to the day before the Americans get to see it! I am so jealous. Ahhhhhh!

If there is anyone who recognises me - PM ME!

How is everyone on here. I believe there are a lot of people I don't know now :(

I am so looking forward to the 19th December......

Thats about all i have to say for now