Randomness #6

Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Re: Randomness #6

Post by Lynzeee »

i feel so bad for those of you waiting a month! or more! horrible.

the review i was reading said the movie is really close to the book- very close. its just the specials that aren't all that great! but apparently some of the acting is dead on--- i try not to listen to reviews some of these people do it for a living- that would be a horrible job i think, i would get tired of reviewing movies and rating them- you can basically say whatever you want. most movies that get EPIC reviews i think really suck.

anyway i am going to go watch Underworld( a movie that got terrible reviews-- but i love to pieces) and probably sleep i am so tired.
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
vampire_elf
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by vampire_elf »

*taking hot water bottle from Leoni* Thanks!

About the fact we're all pmsing: I'm on the pill too, so it's every four weeks straight... It's much better with the pill. I used to have horrible cramps! But I still pms and have cramps - just lighter!
And the cramps are on and off this evening - what a joy. Right now I'm eating toast woth blueberry jam for comfort! Yummy! :)

I saw the rating on imdb...not that great but I agree with Lynz, I oftne don't like movies with great reviews and tremendously enjoy those with bad ones. I imagine most movie critics to be grumpy old men without a sense of humor who only think of a French movie as a real movie! :lol:
I've pretty much given up reading reviews anyway. We had this newspaper when I was till living at home and they gave all the movies I wanted to watch bad reviews. That got on my nerves so I stopped reading reviews! :D

Banner by the amazing MRK!
Obsessed 20 something Twilighter
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

I'm sad about the review, but i'll just accept that person didn't read it and just went to see the movie.
Anyway, It's freezing here, and I don't think I can feel my fingers. I need to put a jacket on. . . . . . . I will eventually. Who has already seen the movie? What country?
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
Lieziewiezie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by Lieziewiezie »

Well I'm a reviewer myself. Cd's and concerts and other music related things, so I know how it works. I never ever believe a review that is 100% positive. Cause then I think the writer if, didn't made the effort to really capture the cd (in my case) and comprehend it, or is to predjudice and a fan or has profit from rating it to well.
The same is with completly negative, but then there are other sides to it of course.
A review that is about half positive and half negative you have to take more interesst in the positive part cause they probably try to hard to find something negative.

This didn't really made sense now did it? Lol, seems like I can't get out of my words today.

I try not to read the reviews cause I don't want to go to the movie with certain expectations (bad and/ or good).
Thanks MRK for the banner!
Is a proud part of the Gen Y Lexily to escape reality!
A.H
Official Dog Lover!

Post by A.H »

Hi all!

I feel soo much better now. It's amazing how much difference chocolate and a bit of sleep can make.

I'm certain that the movie is going to be amazing regardless of what some reviewer thinks.

So how's everyone?

Random.. I've got pins and needles and my hands are really cold.
Twinny, Layla| Graphics by Narnia| I'm on The List, Hurricane| Randie
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

I'm good, if your asking.
I've never been cold like this before with the heater on. It must be broken or something.
Anyway, i'm doin' Rosetta Stone on another tab, but if anyone wants to chat, i'm open!
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
Leoni
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Leoni »

Glad you're feeling better :)

Well I'm keeping myself busy between reading bits and bobs off the site, browsing clothes, etc on my laptop while my boyfriend watches England v Germany football match :roll:

I like sports as much as the next person, but seriously, he would do nothing else if he had half a chance. Boys...
Love is not love
Which alters when it alteration finds,
Or bends with the remover to remove:
O no! it is an ever-fixed mark
That looks on tempests and is never shaken

E<3B

maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by maddy<3twilight »

Heyy Everyone

Random: I want another brownie, I am hungry.

Hey Leoni, I don't think I have met you. I am Maddy :D

YAY soo excited for the Twilight movie. Tomorrow at 10. YAYY!!! Then I am sleeping over at my friends house. Then it is pj day at school the next day. Then I am going to see Twilight agian on Friday. :D
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~
A.H
Official Dog Lover!

Post by A.H »

Thanks Leoni :) .. I think the virtual hot water bottle helped.

Random: Just finished my english essay and I'm doing geography coursework. The g on my keyboard is being really annoying.

Random.. I'm eating maltesers.. yum.

It hasn't rained once today.. miracle!
Twinny, Layla| Graphics by Narnia| I'm on The List, Hurricane| Randie
Leoni
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Leoni »

Hey Maddy, pleased to meet you! :D Thats a lovely banner! So cute!

Ha, I should start charging for these virtual hotwater bottles as they seem to be very effective :lol:

Random: My sister is going on a cruise of the Caribbean tomorrow. I hate her.
Love is not love
Which alters when it alteration finds,
Or bends with the remover to remove:
O no! it is an ever-fixed mark
That looks on tempests and is never shaken

E<3B