Randomness #6

Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Re: Randomness #6

Post by Lynzeee »

seriously?

i talked to a mom and her daughters they were from FORKS!! i was like FLIppIN COOL.. i actually tried to buy her Forks Highschool hoodie for 50 bucks.. she wouldn't give though.. damn.

ugh i need to finish WRITING what is wrong with me!! i will be done by the time i go to bed.. for real.. i need to be!

husband is working tonight.. Husband may have gotten a new job- making 10k-15k more than he does now! heres to hoping!!!! he is doing really well making things up to me =) he said he got me something awesome for christmas and that i am not to buy anymore twilight stuff
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
LindsOuimet
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by LindsOuimet »

Yeah, it wasn't cool at all.

I would have offered her money for it, too! Why were they in TX, though? That's sort of... random.

I have to go. :( Getting off work now, but I wanted to pop in and send love out to everyone! :)

Have a good night! And everyone who is seeing the movie tomorrow, have fun!

Private Magdalena Devries in Jasper's Army
Bulldozer Operator @ EDC, Inc.
Randomness Bum!
Owner and Operator of Calming Coves Bed & Breakfast - Jasper says Relax!
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

i don't feel like ctaching up on pages. :oops:

HI EVERYONE<3 Miss me? ;)

I finished my political service today! WOOT! bored out of my mind for 4 hours, but I'M DONE!!!!!!
I had cramps though, so that wasn't fun. and the guy who was like resposible for me was like "oh i got my wisdom teeth pulled. ouch. it hurts so badly. wah, wah, wah! :cry:" i wanted to be like, "Shut the F up, you B. You're luck you're not a girl. I've been sitting here in pain for hours not saying a word. Your pain will go away; I have to deal with this pain every month for the next 30ish years of my life! :evil:"
but i didn't......... haha

how has everyone been?

i'm still trying to pick a quote. holy elephants. i just realized tomorrow's sunday. for some reason, i though tomorrow was monday. :D

i'm calling the Boy tomorrow. yippee!
right now, i'm writing a pointless paper. it should take me like an hour. then i have real work to do. crap.
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

there is my Samantha! i missed you--- even though i see you on facebook. haha but not today! you've been busy!

did you check out the movie threads! go spill- i have hardly heard a peep from you about it =)

what did you think of the unborn trailer?
Keeper of The Randomness
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

Lynzeee wrote:there is my Samantha! i missed you--- even though i see you on facebook. haha but not today! you've been busy!

did you check out the movie threads! go spill- i have hardly heard a peep from you about it =)

what did you think of the unborn trailer?
I missed you, too, my Lyndsay!! <3
i was sleeping/out all day today :?

i should go spill, but i'm so lazy ;)

although i'm sure Lynz's been reminding you all there will be NO MOVIE DISSCUSSION ON THIS THREAD thanks :D

I WANT TO SEE THE UNBORN!!!!!!!!!!!! I saw the trailer when i saw Role Models, too but non of my friends want to see it because they're wusses. i'm like YOU ARE LAME! that would be a good date movie, but i do not have any one to take haha

my feet are flippin COLD! (and I have socks on!)

layla's computer isn't working :[ so she won't be on for a while :cry:
i'm going to go write my paper now........for real =P
but I'll still be here. i need to post.. i haven't gone up in rank in a while ;)
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
ashiekins16
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ashiekins16 »

I noticed you all said in front of the movie was a trailer for Unborn. I went tonight and it didn't show that. I only had one for Harry Potter, Knowing and Push. They all looked good though.

Nothing really random for me today. Saw the movie...won't talk about it though. Not here :) But I did make the boyfriend go and he wasn't happy, haha.

I don't work tomorrow and I don't know what to do with myself. Just laundry..oh joy.

Edit: oh and sam I really like your rank. I now have a thing for Jasper :]
Randomness Regular since #7 E<3B
Team Bill...er, no Eric..no Bill.. :)
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

We had a hilarious trailer, about middle aged men, taking up synchronized swimming...
the lines were up and beyond!!!
I, however, don't think I'll be allowed to post them here... :roll:
Since I'm sure some mod would find it offensive against certain groups of people...
With I'm sure it is, if you're not from around here. Here it's just like, OK, whatever...
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

I am writing this from the fiery pits of hades. I went here because killed somebody for depriving me of the lex.
For 2 days. Alone. Lonely. I'm not pointin' out names, but. Anyway, I'm just got back from, um, er, a movie.
It was a good movie indeed.

Ha, you know that thing I said a few posts back, that I was goin' somewhere and I didn't know where?
For the report, first we went rock wall climbing, it was painful to say the least, i'm a little to heavy to pull myself up by my fingers and little tiny rock. Then, we went to a spa and got a massage and manicure, that was awesome. Then we went to Chili's and target. Then on to a, er, movie.

Burnin' up,
Chloe
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

Hey guys i am procrastinating writing my own book at the moment-- i am sure my readers are freaking pissed. i feel bad i do guys but you should understand twilight has occupied nearly my entire brain for like weeks! haha but i did work on it =P

Samantha I would really like to know what you flippin' thought about the movie! hooker. Just kidding i love you.

so yeah- whats everyone doing?
I let Husband go have guys night since he dealt with me seeing twilight twice in 2 days =) oh well..
but i have every light on in my house... that The unborn trailer really has me freaked out!
Keeper of The Randomness
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

Lynz, I want to read your book. Why haven't you sent me the link or whatever, so I can read it. GRRRR! Giving the hubby some guy time? Why? He should be totally kissing your feet and not worrying about himself.

I'm still excited about the movie but I'm starting to get annoyed. While some are dealing with the blackout (or whatever) others are just spilling the beans about the whole movie. I don't mind people talking about their favorite scenes (I love the Cullen kitchen scene) but when they do into detail about everything that happens, it really pisses me off. I want to be able to see the movie like the rest of you guys. It just sucks that it's taken me longer.

Yes, I bow my head in shame but couldn't help it.

Sorry to vent but I'm just getting frustrated.
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!