Randomness #6

LindsOuimet
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: Randomness #6

Post by LindsOuimet »

PMS.... ugh. I feel bad for anyone/everyone who makes me angry today.

In regards to people staring, that is one of my pet peeves! I can't stand it when people stare. My husband has long hair, facial piercings, and a lot of tattoos... it kills me when we're in the grocery store, or somewhere, and not only are the little kids staring, but their parents are doing the same thing! I'm like, "I'm sorry... didn't anyone ever teach you that staring is NOT POLITE?" Drives me up the wall!

Anyhoo... I just got the word that I have to go into work. I'll see you guys later!

Private Magdalena Devries in Jasper's Army
Bulldozer Operator @ EDC, Inc.
Randomness Bum!
Owner and Operator of Calming Coves Bed & Breakfast - Jasper says Relax!
vampire_elf
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by vampire_elf »

Can I join the bad mood crowd??? pms-ing too :( And it makes me go crazy and I fell kinda beside myself and I'm angry and irritable and I'm not able to stop it... I already ate too much chocolate and I think I'll eat some more! Just because I can and have an excuse ;)

Random:
Boyfriend's still sick and lying in bed and asking for tea, food and other stuff. But he's so sweet so how can I refuse? Just bad that I'm in a bad mood and therefore not as patient as I should be... I think I'll take a hot water bottle and go to bed!

My back hurts - pms is doing that to me! :x

You all get to see the movie tomorrow. Wow, I envy you like you wouldn't believe! :D

Banner by the amazing MRK!
Obsessed 20 something Twilighter
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

does anyone else find it really strange and random that most of us are PMSing together??

wweeeiirrdd! but this just means that during the sad parts of twilight- i will be bawling like a little baby- i cry so easily when i am pmsing.

i am just glad it isn't new moon- i will have to be sure to not see that while pmsing- or else.

gotta go to a's school now! then i am going to come home and rest and watch underworld- while the kids nap- a is sure to be tired.
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
kkswmmr114
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by kkswmmr114 »

That is wierd that all of yall are PMSing at the same time!! I know that when women are around each other alot their cycles sync... but does that go for the internet too??? Lol... wierd... I am on the pill so I get mine at a certain time to matter what. I still PMS though... I usually get emotional, although not as bad as I did when I wasn't on the pill... :? So darn, I don't have an excuse to me in a bad mood!!

Randomness: I should really be working. I am at work right now... but I am on the internet instead. I am soo lazy... but work is just not fun right now. Sometimes I get into a working mood... but today I am being lazy. I want to take a nap...

Proud Randomnesser since Numero 3!! :)
E<3B
Private Jezebell Blacke of Jasper's Confederate Army
lovetoread_wanttoact
Settled in Forks

Post by lovetoread_wanttoact »

I never really get PMS, I'm generally the same as usual.

Don't know why that is; perhaps I'm just generally good natured? Possibly? My friends do though. One inparticular. Deary me.

Does anyone mind me joning in with this conversation? Don't mean to butt in :)
Leoni
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Leoni »

Aaaw I'm sending hotwater bottlesque thoughts to all the PMSing ladies! I'm lucky as the pill I'm on prevents periods full stop, which is like a big bonus! :D
Love is not love
Which alters when it alteration finds,
Or bends with the remover to remove:
O no! it is an ever-fixed mark
That looks on tempests and is never shaken

E<3B

A.H
Official Dog Lover!

Post by A.H »

Random.. I'm supposed to be doing homework but I don't really want to.

I feel like crying for no reason.. and I've got cramps :(

And all of you get to see twilight tommorow.. I still have to wait 1 month.

More randomness.. I really hate this girl at school.. and when I say hate I mean really hate. We used to be friends but I guess people change.
Twinny, Layla| Graphics by Narnia| I'm on The List, Hurricane| Randie
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

lovetoread_wanttoact wrote:I never really get PMS, I'm generally the same as usual.

Don't know why that is; perhaps I'm just generally good natured? Possibly? My friends do though. One inparticular. Deary me.

Does anyone mind me joning in with this conversation? Don't mean to butt in :)

we don't mind at all..

I use to never PMS- and my periods were maybe like 3 days.

then i have kids and all Hell breaks lose--- i have the worst periods ever.. I was on the pill- I've haven;'t been for 2 months now- but i have a 6 months worth now but i can't start until after- I HATE it.. i haven't even started yet! just cramps and moodiness.. of course i am still in a sort of good mood- twilight tomorrow.

some media gave it 2 1/2 stars =/ I am not expecting it to me like Mission impossible for anything as far as the effects go- but i don't know how i could Not like it. I realize from the clips that some of the stunts are going to be a little corny- but for me i am okay with that i love movies were the Specials are a little cheesy ( i loved monkey king and forbidden kingdom) and besides if this one does good- summit will up the budget for the next movies and the graphics and everything could get a lot better!
i say the fans need to stick by twilight reguardless if the movie is doesn't get an A+ for specials.. =)

man i just went from Periods to Twilight.. RANDOMNESS IN MY HEAD!
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
unchallenged
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by unchallenged »

omgggg lottie! hello!

hello! its like almost 6:20pm

i come home and what do i find after having the most amazing day at university (mainly because of 'knox overstreet'

i find:

my twilight shirt arrived

my cullen crest arrived

and i have empire magazine with the twilight interviews

i feeeeeeeeeel goooooooooooooooooooood

downside is that i need to ask my parents for some money, i dont know how i spent like almost all of it grrrr
zero-weirdness
lovetoread_wanttoact
Settled in Forks

Post by lovetoread_wanttoact »

Sonal!

How are you?????????

How is Uni??????

I know what you mean Lynzeee : Though the film is obviously not going to be the same as the book (very different by the looks of it), the whole fact that it is what it is and it has edward in it is going to make it impossible to hate! I would love to be able to see it tomorrow! I wish! It makes me all frustrated when i think of that. Damn! Oh well, I will have to hear what you guys think.......and suffer for a month!