Twilight Saga Q&A #2

SpiiderMonkey
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Twilight Saga Q&A #2

Post by SpiiderMonkey »

i have mine :P lol anyway

weird question that i just kinda thought about looking at twilight merch.

(this is in the movie not books)
You know how all the Cullens wear a family crest somewhere on them, well when Bella and Edward get married / bella gets changed.. do you think she will get a family crest in the movie, and if so, what do you think she'll wear?

Just curious! :mrgreen:

-Brittany
-And, by the way, I adore you...in frightening, dangerous ways.
Edward Cullen - Midnight Sun, pg 125.
heartsjasper
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by heartsjasper »

SpiiderMonkey wrote:i have mine :P lol anyway

You know how all the Cullens wear a family crest somewhere on them, well when Bella and Edward get married / bella gets changed.. do you think she will get a family crest in the movie, and if so, what do you think she'll wear?

-Brittany
maybe she'll get a charm to add to her bracelet
ImageImage
Team Alice & Jasper
maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by maddy<3twilight »

heartsjasper wrote:

-Brittany
wow that is an awesome idea!!!!!!!
I wish I thought of that! That would be awesome! TELL THE DIRECTOR! OR COSTUME DESIGNER. HAHA
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~
BrandOfHeroine
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by BrandOfHeroine »

heartsjasper wrote:

-Brittany
Yeah, that's amazing! Although I don't think she would. That bracelet means a lot to her and maybe she just thinks of it as Edward and Jacob's bracelet. Maybe she'll wear a bracelet, like Esme's, or something.
justdeal
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie
Location: In the Mafia living room watching Doctor Who with Fang!

Post by justdeal »

okay I have a couple of questions

So do vampires on traditional diets have blood type preferences? Do they prefer the taste of certain types?
And what if someone gave a vampire a wack job haircut? Like jake and Rosalie get in a fight and jake chops off a bunch of her hair.
And do the volturi have a private jet or something? It's humorus to think of all them in an airport. Imagine it, you walk to your terminal and there's a bunch of black cloaked stunningly beautiful people. Normal persons response: ahhh a cult !!! Twilighter: The volturi!! What did I do!
Chaos Q Kirit
Twilight Mafia
EMERALD STAR PACK
Come Join The Pack
eliselovesedwardx
Completely Dazzled!

Post by eliselovesedwardx »

justdeal wrote:okay I have a couple of questions

So do vampires on traditional diets have blood type preferences? Do they prefer the taste of certain types?
And what if someone gave a vampire a wack job haircut? Like jake and Rosalie get in a fight and jake chops off a bunch of her hair.
And do the volturi have a private jet or something? It's humorus to think of all them in an airport. Imagine it, you walk to your terminal and there's a bunch of black cloaked stunningly beautiful people. Normal persons response: ahhh a cult !!! Twilighter: The volturi!! What did I do!
1. That's a good question about the blood types..But do different blood types even taste s=differnt?
2. If they gave them a wack haircut it would stay like that unless they cut it differently. Their hair never grows back so it would stay the same.
3. Wouldn't the Volturi just run everywhere? It seems silly they would have a plane because they don't seem to leave the building so how would they get the money?
I don't know about htis one..Can someone else help?
::Elise:: Backhoe Operator for EDC, Inc~EDC's Cheer Squad Captain!
I'm on the List~The names Mooner
shatarah
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by shatarah »

justdeal wrote:okay I have a couple of questions

In SM's world, every person has a unique scent. There are some scents that are more attractive than others.
Who ever did the haircut would be dead. ESPECIALLY if it were Rosalie's. Between her and Emmett, yeah no more werewolf if he did it.
They most likely have their own plane, their own pilots, and provide their own food for the trip. They have substantial amounts of assets to have it all.
SpiiderMonkey
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by SpiiderMonkey »

yeah cause i think it talks about them getting on a plane somewhere in the book.. maybe im just making things up, haha, but id say private jet of some sort.. i can't see them running and then swimming to the USA from italy :lol: even though, they can go underwater and such... just doesnt seem right to me.. lol or taking a boat, that would be as weird as a public plane.

- Brittany

ps thanks for the answers on the family crest for bella, i never thought of her charm bracelet, but i agree thats kind of a sacred thing.. i was thinking maybe like a girly ring.. i don't know if i can see her wearing a bracelet like esmes or a necklace.. unless its like a little pendent, not like rosalies.
-And, by the way, I adore you...in frightening, dangerous ways.
Edward Cullen - Midnight Sun, pg 125.
roseaurora
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by roseaurora »

I must have missed something... what is the deal with the Cullen family crest? I've seen merchandise with it and just thought it was a weird gimmick... They were all wearing them in the movie? Did they mention it I just totally missed it?
Wants to move to Forks and live with the Cullens forever.
Banner by the fabulous MRK
I ♥ my Lexily!
CrazilyObsessed024
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Daydreaming about one thing or another involving Twilight

Post by CrazilyObsessed024 »

roseaurora wrote:I must have missed something... what is the deal with the Cullen family crest? I've seen merchandise with it and just thought it was a weird gimmick... They were all wearing them in the movie? Did they mention it I just totally missed it?
Rosalie and Alice have a necklace with it, Emmett Jasper and Edward have wristbands, Carlisle has a ring, and I don't know what Esme has...

They wear them the whole movie except in the baseball scene.
ImageImageImageImageImage